Please add Beetle Stamina Orb as a purchasable guild hall deco

SCVwar.3784

Before I start, thank you ANet for adding racetracks as purchasable guild decos from tokens earned by finishing beetle races. I'm really having a lot fun nowadays racing.

I'm building one in my guild hall, I noticed there is no stamina orb available as a guild deco, that means players have to:

- jump tricks to replenish stamina (player without 'Big Air' mastery will not gain any benefits)

- driving downwards for beetle to regain stamina steadily (which takes a lot of distance and time)

Adding the stamina orb as a purchasable guild hall deco will make the driving experience more satisfying just like the ones in core Tyria.

So please add Beetle Stamina Orbs as a purchasable guild Hall deco!

If ANet is concerned about a circuit that is constant boost (due to game breakage -- mere speculation on my part as to why these aren't yet available), perhaps there could be a limit of how many of them could be placed in the hall at once. Or a distance required between them, but that might be a pain for creative designers who make a multi tier track that takes a while to get from one altitude to another but the boosts are vertically in close proximity.

> @"Shikigami.4013" said:

> Not as decorations but as guildhall objects - the jump pads in Lost Precipice activate without interaction. So it is possible to place things like that into guild halls in terms of game mechanics.

Unless players can move the orb's location, it might force the racetrack design to be tied with orb locations :[

> @"TexZero.7910" said:

> I don't think it will work as a decoration. I might be wrong and correct me if i am, but do we have any "floating interactable objects" that don't require a key press as decorations ?

Perhaps ANet might not be able to grant us the orb as a purchasable object (technical issues), the purpose of my plead was to merely show ANet that the custom beetle racetrack for guild halls won't have much fun/speed that's granted from core Tyria races.

I agree, it would be really useful for GH race track designers to have these available to place.

If it's not technically possible then maybe an equivalent item could be created? I find it hard to believe there's no way to make an item which is both placable and able to restore endurance, but then I don't know how GW2's code works.

• 1 year later...

> @"SCVwar.3784" said:

> Before I start, thank you ANet for adding racetracks as purchasable guild decos from tokens earned by finishing beetle races. I'm really having a lot fun nowadays racing.

>

> I'm building one in my guild hall, I noticed there is no stamina orb available as a guild deco, that means players have to:

> - jump tricks to replenish stamina (player without 'Big Air' mastery will not gain any benefits)

> - driving downwards for beetle to regain stamina steadily (which takes a lot of distance and time)

>

> Adding the stamina orb as a purchasable guild hall deco will make the driving experience more satisfying just like the ones in core Tyria.

> So please add Beetle Stamina Orbs as a purchasable guild Hall deco!

>

I was going to make a new thread but then I saw the above post, and I agree with it 100% so I'm just going to QFT.

Also, if this is at all possible, pretty please?