Salty Beavers' Top Guilds of 2018!

Ni In.6578

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"shiri.4257" said:

> > Furries are biased. their opinions are irrelevant.

>

> So we are to take it that "Salty Beavers" opinions are irrelevant, certainly when put up against the opinion, however biased, of a long-time DIE member.

On the contrary, Salty beavers opinions are more relevant due to our complex algorithm that such lowly furries would never comprehend.

#asuramasterrace

> @"shiri.4257" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > @"shiri.4257" said:

> > > Furries are biased. their opinions are irrelevant.

> >

> > So we are to take it that "Salty Beavers" opinions are irrelevant, certainly when put up against the opinion, however biased, of a long-time DIE member.

>

> On the contrary, Salty beavers opinions are more relevant due to our complex algorithm that such lowly furries would never comprehend.

>

> #asuramasterrace

Who do you think you are insulting? Having friends doesn't make one a furry. (Ironically half of them are in the asura guild...)

Your algorithm is kitten, BTW. It confuses "fights" with "carry a server".

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"shiri.4257" said:

> > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > @"shiri.4257" said:

> > > > Furries are biased. their opinions are irrelevant.

> > >

> > > So we are to take it that "Salty Beavers" opinions are irrelevant, certainly when put up against the opinion, however biased, of a long-time DIE member.

> >

> > On the contrary, Salty beavers opinions are more relevant due to our complex algorithm that such lowly furries would never comprehend.

> >

> > #asuramasterrace

>

> Who do you think you are insulting? Having friends doesn't make one a furry. (Ironically half of them are in the asura guild...)

>

> Your algorithm is kitten, BTW. It confuses "fights" with "carry a server".

The power rankings are for WvW guilds not just fights in particular. The algorithm already mitigates false pretenses. so it's working better than expected.

> @"shiri.4257" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > @"shiri.4257" said:

> > > > > Furries are biased. their opinions are irrelevant.

> > > >

> > > > So we are to take it that "Salty Beavers" opinions are irrelevant, certainly when put up against the opinion, however biased, of a long-time DIE member.

> > >

> > > On the contrary, Salty beavers opinions are more relevant due to our complex algorithm that such lowly furries would never comprehend.

> > >

> > > #asuramasterrace

> >

> > Who do you think you are insulting? Having friends doesn't make one a furry. (Ironically half of them are in the asura guild...)

> >

> > Your algorithm is kitten, BTW. It confuses "fights" with "carry a server".

>

> The power rankings are for WvW guilds not just fights in particular. The algorithm already mitigates false pretenses. so it's working better than expected.

Like finally discovering Tyrion retired years ago? Congratulations.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"shiri.4257" said:

> > > > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > > @"shiri.4257" said:

> > > > > > Furries are biased. their opinions are irrelevant.

> > > > >

> > > > > So we are to take it that "Salty Beavers" opinions are irrelevant, certainly when put up against the opinion, however biased, of a long-time DIE member.

> > > >

> > > > On the contrary, Salty beavers opinions are more relevant due to our complex algorithm that such lowly furries would never comprehend.

> > > >

> > > > #asuramasterrace

> > >

> > > Who do you think you are insulting? Having friends doesn't make one a furry. (Ironically half of them are in the asura guild...)

> > >

> > > Your algorithm is kitten, BTW. It confuses "fights" with "carry a server".

> >

> > The power rankings are for WvW guilds not just fights in particular. The algorithm already mitigates false pretenses. so it's working better than expected.

>

> Like finally discovering Tyrion retired years ago? Congratulations.

I heard legends never die though. so their spirit lives on in the algorithm with a certain weight.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"shiri.4257" said:

> > You're lost because you are looking at WvW under a microscope of just fights. Mag without VR currently puts our link in a struggle out of t4. Mag with VR, puts us competitively in T2. FA with or without KeK is still t1/t2. NSP without Fabian, is papyrus league.

>

> And the only real reason KEK is on FA is due to DIE building up and staying to keep FA around T2 by having a competitive guild on the server. I wonder who is really the one looking under a microscope of just fights. Honestly don't know why KEK is on that list if your measure for the list is based on how well a guild's presence influences which tier a server is in. KEK was around on FA for most of 2018? Nah - look at when they moved off Mag. BTW I'll never forget 5v15-ing PB at redbl southeast camp and wiping them...

chaba i watch your stream and you shouldn't be chest thumping about beating PB cause you're on that level when it comes to gameplay.

> @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > You're lost because you are looking at WvW under a microscope of just fights. Mag without VR currently puts our link in a struggle out of t4. Mag with VR, puts us competitively in T2. FA with or without KeK is still t1/t2. NSP without Fabian, is papyrus league.

> >

> > And the only real reason KEK is on FA is due to DIE building up and staying to keep FA around T2 by having a competitive guild on the server. I wonder who is really the one looking under a microscope of just fights. Honestly don't know why KEK is on that list if your measure for the list is based on how well a guild's presence influences which tier a server is in. KEK was around on FA for most of 2018? Nah - look at when they moved off Mag. BTW I'll never forget 5v15-ing PB at redbl southeast camp and wiping them...

>

> chaba i watch your stream and you shouldn't be chest thumping about beating PB cause you're on that level when it comes to gameplay.

Sorry, dear, the PB fight wasn't streamed, not that you watch much anyway. How did you do against PB with 5 players not in party nor voice comms?

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > > You're lost because you are looking at WvW under a microscope of just fights. Mag without VR currently puts our link in a struggle out of t4. Mag with VR, puts us competitively in T2. FA with or without KeK is still t1/t2. NSP without Fabian, is papyrus league.

> > >

> > > And the only real reason KEK is on FA is due to DIE building up and staying to keep FA around T2 by having a competitive guild on the server. I wonder who is really the one looking under a microscope of just fights. Honestly don't know why KEK is on that list if your measure for the list is based on how well a guild's presence influences which tier a server is in. KEK was around on FA for most of 2018? Nah - look at when they moved off Mag. BTW I'll never forget 5v15-ing PB at redbl southeast camp and wiping them...

> >

> > chaba i watch your stream and you shouldn't be chest thumping about beating PB cause you're on that level when it comes to gameplay.

>

> Sorry, dear, the PB fight wasn't streamed, not that you watch much anyway. How did you do against PB with 5 players not in party nor voice comms?

If it was streamed, the algorithm would've taken it into account. too bad.

> @"shiri.4257" said:

> For reals, let's go down the list and talk about the #2 guild. Tempest Wolves [TW]. Long standing, multiple commanders, and a colorful history of rousing speeches. Every where they go, they push X server to new heights.

I remember when they transferred to NSP shortly after the addition of the PIP reward tracks, and guess what? NSP never climbed out of constant tier3-4 status with them there, so I can't agree with your statement, since I witnessed first hand that this is simply not true.

> @"Shagaliscious.6281" said:

> > @"shiri.4257" said:

> > For reals, let's go down the list and talk about the #2 guild. Tempest Wolves [TW]. Long standing, multiple commanders, and a colorful history of rousing speeches. Every where they go, they push X server to new heights.

>

> I remember when they transferred to NSP shortly after the addition of the PIP reward tracks, and guess what? NSP never climbed out of constant tier3-4 status with them there, so I can't agree with your statement, since I witnessed first hand that this is simply not true.

First hand factual accounts are not welcome here.

Anecdotal and word of mouth only.

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"Shagaliscious.6281" said:

> > > For reals, let's go down the list and talk about the #2 guild. Tempest Wolves [TW]. Long standing, multiple commanders, and a colorful history of rousing speeches. Every where they go, they push X server to new heights.

> >

> > I remember when they transferred to NSP shortly after the addition of the PIP reward tracks, and guess what? NSP never climbed out of constant tier3-4 status with them there, so I can't agree with your statement, since I witnessed first hand that this is simply not true.

>

> First hand factual accounts are not welcome here.

>

> Anecdotal and word of mouth only.

Of course not. First hand accounts are rarely factual. usually a mix of emotion and bias. Surely these first hand accounts wouldn't be voting for the guilds on their own servers or friends and acquaintances would they? Surely, the opinions of these said individuals carry certain weight because of #friends, #puglife.

Ah, NSP never climbed out of T3/4 with TW. Then you'd have to ask, was it TW's fault or NSP's fault? Surely, with the rich history of TW they've anchored many servers before. They were able to carry CD out of wood league as the sole early NA/NA est guild to t2 and almost sniffed T1. Currently, they are anchoring the Hopes and Dreams alliance in T1. They are the arch rivals for all maguumans including [VR]. If you were to teamchat "Dod's is tagged up," you'd have an instant map queue on Maguuma. Surely we can agree, that TW has a greater impact in WvW than all the NSP guilds combined.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > > You're lost because you are looking at WvW under a microscope of just fights. Mag without VR currently puts our link in a struggle out of t4. Mag with VR, puts us competitively in T2. FA with or without KeK is still t1/t2. NSP without Fabian, is papyrus league.

> > >

> > > And the only real reason KEK is on FA is due to DIE building up and staying to keep FA around T2 by having a competitive guild on the server. I wonder who is really the one looking under a microscope of just fights. Honestly don't know why KEK is on that list if your measure for the list is based on how well a guild's presence influences which tier a server is in. KEK was around on FA for most of 2018? Nah - look at when they moved off Mag. BTW I'll never forget 5v15-ing PB at redbl southeast camp and wiping them...

> >

> > chaba i watch your stream and you shouldn't be chest thumping about beating PB cause you're on that level when it comes to gameplay.

>

> Sorry, dear, the PB fight wasn't streamed, not that you watch much anyway. How did you do against PB with 5 players not in party nor voice comms?

wow, like any decent players can do that with the right comp. You prob got carried by the 4 players with u. They could have subbed you out, put you in pb on nsp and u would have got the same result

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"shiri.4257" said:

> > You're lost because you are looking at WvW under a microscope of just fights. Mag without VR currently puts our link in a struggle out of t4. Mag with VR, puts us competitively in T2. FA with or without KeK is still t1/t2. NSP without Fabian, is papyrus league.

>

> And the only real reason KEK is on FA is due to DIE building up and staying to keep FA around T2 by having a competitive guild on the server. I wonder who is really the one looking under a microscope of just fights. Honestly don't know why KEK is on that list if your measure for the list is based on how well a guild's presence influences which tier a server is in. KEK was around on FA for most of 2018? Nah - look at when they moved off Mag. BTW I'll never forget 5v15-ing PB at redbl southeast camp and wiping them...

If kek isn't on a top 10 list than the list cannot be taken seriously. Regardless of how it is calculated.

PS I have no idea what Neven is even arguing about, since besides VR the only other people I can remember putting in a lot of work back in the day was snoopy and crew and that died shortly after HoT. I don't remember any other pugmander that was putting in the hours bloodie was then.

Regardless of how much or how little guilds like DOC/CCCP/KRTA were doing, their Kill death ratio was so low that they had a negative net gain on the server, not going to lie we were all told by them that leaving mag would kill the server, and the exact opposite happen our scores went up because they were not feeding massive PPK anymore.

> @"Warlord.9074" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > You're lost because you are looking at WvW under a microscope of just fights. Mag without VR currently puts our link in a struggle out of t4. Mag with VR, puts us competitively in T2. FA with or without KeK is still t1/t2. NSP without Fabian, is papyrus league.

> >

> > And the only real reason KEK is on FA is due to DIE building up and staying to keep FA around T2 by having a competitive guild on the server. I wonder who is really the one looking under a microscope of just fights. Honestly don't know why KEK is on that list if your measure for the list is based on how well a guild's presence influences which tier a server is in. KEK was around on FA for most of 2018? Nah - look at when they moved off Mag. BTW I'll never forget 5v15-ing PB at redbl southeast camp and wiping them...

>

> If kek isn't on a top 10 list than the list cannot be taken seriously. Regardless of how it is calculated.

>

> PS I have no idea what Neven is even arguing about, since besides VR the only other people I can remember putting in a lot of work back in the day was snoopy and crew and that died shortly after HoT. I don't remember any other pugmander that was putting in the hours bloodie was then.

>

> Regardless of how much or how little guilds like DOC/CCCP/KRTA were doing, their Kill death ratio was so low that they had a negative net gain on the server, not going to lie we were all told by them that leaving mag would kill the server, and the exact opposite happen our scores went up because they were not feeding massive PPK anymore.

Dat 2016 salt is real.

Please dont judge with quantity man. Some of those guilds bring the map queue with them. Here is a true and real list for you:

1- VR

5-KEK

10- PAL/ PMA/BOO/TBT(the old one)/KiS/Maybe couple more.

Sorry man, but some guilds on the list provided is waaaaaaaaay out of order, like you seriously gotta be kidding. Put a real vote bro not a biased one.