Free Trailblazer Rollerbeetle Mini in Gemstore

Randulf.7614

> @"Ryan Mozo.9581" said:

> It disappeared and doesn't show in my account wardrobe even though I added it :anguished:

>

> Just in case if there's a bug with it (as a PSA) maybe wait a little bit to add it to your account?

You are def looking in the minis section and not mounts right? A lot of ppl are thinking this is a mount skin

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Ryan Mozo.9581" said:

> > It disappeared and doesn't show in my account wardrobe even though I added it :anguished:

> >

> > Just in case if there's a bug with it (as a PSA) maybe wait a little bit to add it to your account?

>

> You are def looking in the minis section and not mounts right? A lot of ppl are thinking this is a mount skin

Welp, turns out I'm just an idiot. More breaking news at 10.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Ryan Mozo.9581" said:

> > It disappeared and doesn't show in my account wardrobe even though I added it :anguished:

> >

> > Just in case if there's a bug with it (as a PSA) maybe wait a little bit to add it to your account?

>

> You are def looking in the minis section and not mounts right? A lot of ppl are thinking this is a mount skin

I thought it was a mount skin when I first read the announcement. I was surprised they were giving away a mount and then worried that people who already bought it would be angry, and it was only when I went to tell my husband about it that I read it more carefully and saw it was a mini.