> > > > @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > > > > @"DonkeyHaxor.4052" said:

> > > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > > @"DonkeyHaxor.4052" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Atticus.7194" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"DonkeyHaxor.4052" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Atticus.7194" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > The skill had a nerf coming for a long time.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I'm a warrior main and even I can say that. It's a harsh nerf for sure, but don't ignore what the skill is primarily used for and that is blocking damage and dealing some yourself. It still resets your F1, it still gives you stacks of Berserker's Power... But now we all get reminded that core warrior is and has been better for a long time now and more people might just start playing that again.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > You're like the abused house wife "I know he broke my jaw but I've just been reminded that handwriting is a better form of communication and has been for a long time"

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Just no.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > If a spec exists it needs to be viable and this unnecessary short sighted ham fisted nerf is way too heavy (I literally can't even kill mes clones and phantasms with it now, it's a kitten joke) and doesn't really address the problems with spellbreak.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Spellbreaker is still hugely viable. Instead of complaining find an alternate build to what was nerfed. I can link you if you want when i get home, just send me a pm and i'll message you the build. Please stop complaining about warrior being bad, when it isnt. This is how games become unbalanced, because of uninformed kneejerk reactions to changes. I always wondered how anet's balance degraded so much since pre-hot, but since i started reading this forum i now understand.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Uh my dude, a 75% nerf to THE CORE skill of an entire class is a kneejerk response. It's kinda hard to "find an alternate" build for spellbreaker when the single defining skill of the entire spec is no longer functional.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Sure I could go core warrior but that's just not fun considering 75% of the time your gap closers just dont work right.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > OK, i stopped reading these forums because it got boring but i came back and saw that you replied. Why does everything on this class have to do an insane amount of damage? why can some skills not be utility? full counter is still a kitten unblockable daze, for 1.5 seconds. How is this at all bad? it gives you stability, protection, and a half second evade. It blocks one attack. How is this skill bad??? I dont understand???

> > > > > >

> > > > > > * It does not block an attack, it only mitigates direct damage, conditions will still do damage.

> > > > >

> > > > > OK, I had a lot of problems with that post you made, but I honestly can't be bothered to respond much anymore, so i'll leave it at this.

> > > > >

> > > > > WHAT block skill in this game blocks condi damage, I want you to link me one, or tell me the name of one.

> > > >

> > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Block

> > > >

> > > > "A blocked attack deals no damage, and other effects that would have been applied on the target are also ignored."

> > > > Conditions are an effect.

> > > > Full counter does not block, so it still gains any conditions applied.

> > >

> > > coincidentally, warrior can also be stunned through full counter, but you cannot stun though block (without unblockable.)

> > >

> > >

> > > full counter is a kitten block, since it doesn't do even half what a block does.

> >

> > Yes, you can get stunned through full counter, but you have to be hit by a boon rip that does no damage. There are very few of those in this game.

>

> Or an unblockable booncorrupt, instantly turning that stab into fear

it doesn't have to be unblockable, just corrupt

> @"DonkeyHaxor.4052" said:

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > @"DonkeyHaxor.4052" said:

> > > > @"Atticus.7194" said:

> > > > > @"DonkeyHaxor.4052" said:

> > > > > > @"Atticus.7194" said:

> > > > > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > > > The skill had a nerf coming for a long time.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I'm a warrior main and even I can say that. It's a harsh nerf for sure, but don't ignore what the skill is primarily used for and that is blocking damage and dealing some yourself. It still resets your F1, it still gives you stacks of Berserker's Power... But now we all get reminded that core warrior is and has been better for a long time now and more people might just start playing that again.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You're like the abused house wife "I know he broke my jaw but I've just been reminded that handwriting is a better form of communication and has been for a long time"

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just no.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If a spec exists it needs to be viable and this unnecessary short sighted ham fisted nerf is way too heavy (I literally can't even kill mes clones and phantasms with it now, it's a kitten joke) and doesn't really address the problems with spellbreak.

> > > > >

> > > > > Spellbreaker is still hugely viable. Instead of complaining find an alternate build to what was nerfed. I can link you if you want when i get home, just send me a pm and i'll message you the build. Please stop complaining about warrior being bad, when it isnt. This is how games become unbalanced, because of uninformed kneejerk reactions to changes. I always wondered how anet's balance degraded so much since pre-hot, but since i started reading this forum i now understand.

> > > >

> > > > Uh my dude, a 75% nerf to THE CORE skill of an entire class is a kneejerk response. It's kinda hard to "find an alternate" build for spellbreaker when the single defining skill of the entire spec is no longer functional.

> > > >

> > > > Sure I could go core warrior but that's just not fun considering 75% of the time your gap closers just dont work right.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > OK, i stopped reading these forums because it got boring but i came back and saw that you replied. Why does everything on this class have to do an insane amount of damage? why can some skills not be utility? full counter is still a kitten unblockable daze, for 1.5 seconds. How is this at all bad? it gives you stability, protection, and a half second evade. It blocks one attack. How is this skill bad??? I dont understand???

> >

> > * It does not block an attack, it only mitigates direct damage, conditions will still do damage.

>

> OK, I had a lot of problems with that post you made, but I honestly can't be bothered to respond much anymore, so i'll leave it at this.

>

> WHAT block skill in this game blocks condi damage, I want you to link me one, or tell me the name of one.

FC reduces incoming damage to 0 like ranger's stone signet. It still allows you to get hit so if that skill comes with a condi packet, it will get applied and do damage unlike a block where the hit is not landed so the condi packet will not be applied.

@"Hitman.5829" just didn't word it well.

> @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> at least it procs adreline healing from a ranged attack though even though FC didn't land any dmg, so thats something

The idea that the FC needs to hit someone to activate "adrenaline healing" is very wrong, unlike the burst skills of the weapons (which if or if they are forced to hit an enemy to activate the passive) the FC is intended to ---> block a hit <---- and return some damage in punishment of the enemy.

In case you want the hit with FC to give a stack "adrenaline healing", you would have to give us 2, one for having blocked the blow and the other for having hit. And with the nerf that has been taken if you could only stack if you managed to hit to have FC with a damage of 500 like a the obligation to, surely the Spb would pass the same as the berserker

• 2 weeks later...

> @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > @"DonkeyHaxor.4052" said:

> > > > @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > > > > @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > > > > > @"DonkeyHaxor.4052" said:

> > > > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > > > @"DonkeyHaxor.4052" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Atticus.7194" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"DonkeyHaxor.4052" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Atticus.7194" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > The skill had a nerf coming for a long time.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I'm a warrior main and even I can say that. It's a harsh nerf for sure, but don't ignore what the skill is primarily used for and that is blocking damage and dealing some yourself. It still resets your F1, it still gives you stacks of Berserker's Power... But now we all get reminded that core warrior is and has been better for a long time now and more people might just start playing that again.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > You're like the abused house wife "I know he broke my jaw but I've just been reminded that handwriting is a better form of communication and has been for a long time"

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Just no.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > If a spec exists it needs to be viable and this unnecessary short sighted ham fisted nerf is way too heavy (I literally can't even kill mes clones and phantasms with it now, it's a kitten joke) and doesn't really address the problems with spellbreak.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Spellbreaker is still hugely viable. Instead of complaining find an alternate build to what was nerfed. I can link you if you want when i get home, just send me a pm and i'll message you the build. Please stop complaining about warrior being bad, when it isnt. This is how games become unbalanced, because of uninformed kneejerk reactions to changes. I always wondered how anet's balance degraded so much since pre-hot, but since i started reading this forum i now understand.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Uh my dude, a 75% nerf to THE CORE skill of an entire class is a kneejerk response. It's kinda hard to "find an alternate" build for spellbreaker when the single defining skill of the entire spec is no longer functional.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Sure I could go core warrior but that's just not fun considering 75% of the time your gap closers just dont work right.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > OK, i stopped reading these forums because it got boring but i came back and saw that you replied. Why does everything on this class have to do an insane amount of damage? why can some skills not be utility? full counter is still a kitten unblockable daze, for 1.5 seconds. How is this at all bad? it gives you stability, protection, and a half second evade. It blocks one attack. How is this skill bad??? I dont understand???

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > * It does not block an attack, it only mitigates direct damage, conditions will still do damage.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > OK, I had a lot of problems with that post you made, but I honestly can't be bothered to respond much anymore, so i'll leave it at this.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > WHAT block skill in this game blocks condi damage, I want you to link me one, or tell me the name of one.

> > > > >

> > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Block

> > > > >

> > > > > "A blocked attack deals no damage, and other effects that would have been applied on the target are also ignored."

> > > > > Conditions are an effect.

> > > > > Full counter does not block, so it still gains any conditions applied.

> > > >

> > > > coincidentally, warrior can also be stunned through full counter, but you cannot stun though block (without unblockable.)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > full counter is a kitten block, since it doesn't do even half what a block does.

> > >

> > > Yes, you can get stunned through full counter, but you have to be hit by a boon rip that does no damage. There are very few of those in this game.

> >

> > Or an unblockable booncorrupt, instantly turning that stab into fear

>

> it doesn't have to be unblockable, just corrupt

Yes, it has to be unblockable (because FC is a block)

> > @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > @"DonkeyHaxor.4052" said:

> > > > > @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > > > > > @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > > > > > > @"DonkeyHaxor.4052" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"DonkeyHaxor.4052" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Atticus.7194" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"DonkeyHaxor.4052" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Atticus.7194" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > The skill had a nerf coming for a long time.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I'm a warrior main and even I can say that. It's a harsh nerf for sure, but don't ignore what the skill is primarily used for and that is blocking damage and dealing some yourself. It still resets your F1, it still gives you stacks of Berserker's Power... But now we all get reminded that core warrior is and has been better for a long time now and more people might just start playing that again.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > You're like the abused house wife "I know he broke my jaw but I've just been reminded that handwriting is a better form of communication and has been for a long time"

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Just no.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > If a spec exists it needs to be viable and this unnecessary short sighted ham fisted nerf is way too heavy (I literally can't even kill mes clones and phantasms with it now, it's a kitten joke) and doesn't really address the problems with spellbreak.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Spellbreaker is still hugely viable. Instead of complaining find an alternate build to what was nerfed. I can link you if you want when i get home, just send me a pm and i'll message you the build. Please stop complaining about warrior being bad, when it isnt. This is how games become unbalanced, because of uninformed kneejerk reactions to changes. I always wondered how anet's balance degraded so much since pre-hot, but since i started reading this forum i now understand.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Uh my dude, a 75% nerf to THE CORE skill of an entire class is a kneejerk response. It's kinda hard to "find an alternate" build for spellbreaker when the single defining skill of the entire spec is no longer functional.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Sure I could go core warrior but that's just not fun considering 75% of the time your gap closers just dont work right.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > OK, i stopped reading these forums because it got boring but i came back and saw that you replied. Why does everything on this class have to do an insane amount of damage? why can some skills not be utility? full counter is still a kitten unblockable daze, for 1.5 seconds. How is this at all bad? it gives you stability, protection, and a half second evade. It blocks one attack. How is this skill bad??? I dont understand???

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > * It does not block an attack, it only mitigates direct damage, conditions will still do damage.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > OK, I had a lot of problems with that post you made, but I honestly can't be bothered to respond much anymore, so i'll leave it at this.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > WHAT block skill in this game blocks condi damage, I want you to link me one, or tell me the name of one.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Block

> > > > > >

> > > > > > "A blocked attack deals no damage, and other effects that would have been applied on the target are also ignored."

> > > > > > Conditions are an effect.

> > > > > > Full counter does not block, so it still gains any conditions applied.

> > > > >

> > > > > coincidentally, warrior can also be stunned through full counter, but you cannot stun though block (without unblockable.)

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > full counter is a kitten block, since it doesn't do even half what a block does.

> > > >

> > > > Yes, you can get stunned through full counter, but you have to be hit by a boon rip that does no damage. There are very few of those in this game.

> > >

> > > Or an unblockable booncorrupt, instantly turning that stab into fear

> >

> > it doesn't have to be unblockable, just corrupt

>

> Yes, it has to be unblockable (because FC is a block)

no it isnt

it reduces dalage to 0, it does not block an attack at all.

When you hit somone with full counter, they are hit by the attack. All effects from the attack apply to the warrior.

When a block is used, the player is not hit. None of the effects from the attack apply.

if it was a block, it would reflect missles with shild master, which it does not.

and as the game states

"Damage: 133 (0.5)

Damage Reduced: 100%

Stability (2s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.

Counterattack Evasion: ½s

Daze: 1½ seconds

Number of Targets: 5

Unblockable

Range: 300"

there is no block, never was one.

maybe dont contradict yourself on the same thread by the way

> > @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Block

> >

> > "A blocked attack deals no damage, and other effects that would have been applied on the target are also ignored."

> > Conditions are an effect.

> > Full counter does not block, so it still gains any conditions applied.

>

> That isn't what he said though, but yes you are correct...

so, was i correct or not?