Full counter has been nerfed by -83% damage total. That is over kill.

Hitman.5829

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> Damage per second is damage..... its literally what damage per second means.

> its the damage that can be done in a second, therefore it is damage, as damage is a measure of damage while dps is a measure of damage.

Meters per second is a measurement of speed, not distance.

Joule per second is a measurement of power, not energy.

But apparently damage per second is a measurement of damage. Makes sense.

> @"Eme.2018" said:

> > @"zionophir.6845" said:

> >

> > you don't start with 15. you start with 20. 20 is 100% pve damage... if you want to get the difference of 75% of pve and 25% of pve, get the numbers, subtract and the difference is what percent of the 100% pve damage...

>

> This is exactly my point. From a PvP perspective it makes no sense include PvE damage in the relation and it is actually pretty misleading. All you need is the relations between pre and post patch damage.

>

> So to put is clearly, there are two ways of calculating the post patch damage:

>

> You can either say it is equal to **33% of the previous PvP damage** or you can say it is equal to **25% of the PvE damage**. From a purely PvP perspective it makes no sense to use the latter.

We've been comparing it to its initial form at the beginning of PoF. Since then it's been nerfed by about 83%. And since the PvE aspect of it hasn't changed since launch it's what it's getting compared to as a benchmark.

> @"Eme.2018" said:

> > @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > Damage per second is damage..... its literally what damage per second means.

> > its the damage that can be done in a second, therefore it is damage, as damage is a measure of damage while dps is a measure of damage.

>

> Meters per second is a measurement of speed, not distance.

> Joule per second is a measurement of power, not energy.

>

> But apparently damage per second is a measurement of damage. Makes sense.

FPS are your screen/frame rate. We just don't have a classification of what DPS is, maybe it's your damage rate?

> @"Eme.2018" said:

> > Damage per second is damage..... its literally what damage per second means.

> > its the damage that can be done in a second, therefore it is damage, as damage is a measure of damage while dps is a measure of damage.

>

>

>

>

>

* D/t is the rate change of damage with respect to time. When you multiply by time you get how much damage you get in a time interval.

* m/t is the rate change of position with respect to time. when you multiply by time you get how much distance you have traveled.

* J/s is the rate change of energy with respect to time. When you multiply by time you get how much energy you have in a time interval.

But, we are not here to discuss if the math is right. BECAUSE IT IS RIGHT and there is nothing to argue against it.

Let us not hijack this post and go off topic please.

Instead post why -83% is an ok nerf or why it is not ok.

I encourage moderators to delete post that argue against the math.

Thank you.

> @"Eme.2018" said:

>

>

speed is a measure of distance traversal.

power is a measure of energy consumption.

> speed is a measure of distance traversal.

> power is a measure of energy consumption.

You said it yourself man.

> @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> FPS are your screen/frame rate. We just don't have a classification of what DPS is, maybe it's your damage rate?

Ye, damage rate works fine.

> @"Eme.2018" said:

> > speed is a measure of distance traversal.

> > power is a measure of energy consumption.

>

> You said it yourself man.

>

> > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > FPS are your screen/frame rate. We just don't have a classification of what DPS is, maybe it's your damage rate?

>

> Ye, damage rate works fine.

>

the rate of damage== the total damage potential. Which translates into damage itself. Lower dps == lower damage output == lower total damage.

stop being obtuse about it.

Guys, some of you are so confused about the 2:3 ratio of Full Counter and how this ratio is a -33.33% damage nerf.

I will explain how the 2:3 ratio translates to a -33.33% damage nerf.

In PvE the cooldown of FC is 8 sec.

In PvP and WvW the cooldown of FC is 12 sec.

Thus the ratio is 8/12 = 2/3 (or in more eloquent notation 2:3)

This means that using 2 Full Counters in PvE is the equivalent of using 3 Full Counter in WvW or PvP.

As you can see **time is irrelevant in the 2:3 ratio.**

Using 2 FC in PvE is equivalent to 3 FC in WvW or PvP.

Now, suppose that the damage of FC in PvE, WvW and PvP is X. (in other words, X is the original damage of FC just as it was released on the first day).

Using the 2:3 ratio, we can calculate the damage ratio as 2*X/3*X = 2/3

This means that the damage ratio is also in the form 2:3 ( and it is also irrelevant of time, you can use 2 FC in PvE in 30 sec or 3 FC in WvW in 150 hrs and deal the same damage)

Therefore, by increasing FC from 8 sec to 12 sec, Anet has nerfed FC damage by (2/3 - 1) * 100 = -33.33%

> @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> may be th enerf was too much, but you know, hitting for 8k on people in wvw was pretty dumb too.

Wow buddy, lets not exaggerate to make a point. 8K is not even close to the damage dealt by FC.

I have full ascended trinkets and legendary gear and in PvE my stats are these:

* Critical Damage 213.9%

* FC damage = 1421

This means that FC on a critical hit can do 1421*2.139 = 3040 damage

Even eviscerate on the lowest adrenaline can do more damage than PvE FC.

Lets not exaggerate, please keep it real.

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > may be th enerf was too much, but you know, hitting for 8k on people in wvw was pretty dumb too.

>

> Wow buddy, lets not exaggerate to make a point. 8K is not even close to the damage dealt by FC.

> I have full ascended trinkets and legendary gear and in PvE my stats are these:

> * Critical Damage 213.9%

> * FC damage = 1421

>

> This means that FC on a critical hit can do 1421*2.139 = 3040 damage

>

> Even eviscerate on the lowest adrenaline can do more damage than PvE FC.

> Lets not exaggerate, please keep it real.

try using revenge counter. iv dealt it and been on the receiving end (in wvw)

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > may be th enerf was too much, but you know, hitting for 8k on people in wvw was pretty dumb too.

> >

> > Wow buddy, lets not exaggerate to make a point. 8K is not even close to the damage dealt by FC.

> > I have full ascended trinkets and legendary gear and in PvE my stats are these:

> > * Critical Damage 213.9%

> > * FC damage = 1421

> >

> > This means that FC on a critical hit can do 1421*2.139 = 3040 damage

> >

> > Even eviscerate on the lowest adrenaline can do more damage than PvE FC.

> > Lets not exaggerate, please keep it real.

>

> try using revenge counter. iv dealt it and been on the receiving end (in wvw)

yeah that is what I always use because of 2 sec of resistance.

The conditions copied are applied using the warrior condition damage, given the fact that SP is not a condition spec, that trait is not very useful for damage builds. But its nice to copy other conditions like immobilize, chill, or invulnerability; however, I think the coping is random.

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > may be th enerf was too much, but you know, hitting for 8k on people in wvw was pretty dumb too.

> > >

> > > Wow buddy, lets not exaggerate to make a point. 8K is not even close to the damage dealt by FC.

> > > I have full ascended trinkets and legendary gear and in PvE my stats are these:

> > > * Critical Damage 213.9%

> > > * FC damage = 1421

> > >

> > > This means that FC on a critical hit can do 1421*2.139 = 3040 damage

> > >

> > > Even eviscerate on the lowest adrenaline can do more damage than PvE FC.

> > > Lets not exaggerate, please keep it real.

> >

> > try using revenge counter. iv dealt it and been on the receiving end (in wvw)

>

> yeah that is what I always use because of 2 sec of resistance.

> The conditions copied are applied using the warrior condition damage, given the fact that SP is not a condition spec, that trait is not very useful for damage builds. But its nice to copy other conditions like immobilize, chill, or invulnerability; however, I think the coping is random.

yeah, what was i thinking. 20% dmg increase on full counter isnt really good or useful at all.

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > may be th enerf was too much, but you know, hitting for 8k on people in wvw was pretty dumb too.

> > > >

> > > > Wow buddy, lets not exaggerate to make a point. 8K is not even close to the damage dealt by FC.

> > > > I have full ascended trinkets and legendary gear and in PvE my stats are these:

> > > > * Critical Damage 213.9%

> > > > * FC damage = 1421

> > > >

> > > > This means that FC on a critical hit can do 1421*2.139 = 3040 damage

> > > >

> > > > Even eviscerate on the lowest adrenaline can do more damage than PvE FC.

> > > > Lets not exaggerate, please keep it real.

> > >

> > > try using revenge counter. iv dealt it and been on the receiving end (in wvw)

> >

> > yeah that is what I always use because of 2 sec of resistance.

> > The conditions copied are applied using the warrior condition damage, given the fact that SP is not a condition spec, that trait is not very useful for damage builds. But its nice to copy other conditions like immobilize, chill, or invulnerability; however, I think the coping is random.

>

> yeah, what was i thinking. 20% dmg increase on full counter isnt really good or useful at all.

yeah, unfortunately, with the negative percentages as nerfs, any positive minor buffs are insignificant and have very small effect in the overall damage. That is why when you lose money in the stock market, it becomes extremely hard to get back what you lost, because you often need to make huge percentage gains to break even.

The equations that govern loses and gains are as follows:

* Loses are represented by (1 - x) where x is the percentage lost

* Gains are represented by (1 + y) where y is the percentage gain

In the case of FC we have been nerfed 4 times by -12.5%, -14%, -33.33% and by -66.66%.

If we equip revenge counter then FC has a buff of 20% damage and the nerf equation becomes:

[(1 - 0.125)(1 - 0.14)(1 - 0.3333)(1 - 0.6666)(1 + 0.20) - 1] * 100% = -79.93%

As you can see with that 20% damage increase FC is still trash with a calculated -79.93% damage nerfed.

With a 20% damage buff modifier we went from -83% nerf to a -79.93% nerf

Like I said in the EDIT section of my post, to bring FC back to half the PvE damage, Anet will need to buff FC by 199%

And to bring FC back to normal they will have to buff FC by 497%.

At this point, any minor buffs of 10%, 20% or even 30% to FC damage mean nothing.

It is very unfortunate what happened to warrior, the people behind warrior balance clearly messed up big time.

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > > may be th enerf was too much, but you know, hitting for 8k on people in wvw was pretty dumb too.

> > > > >

> > > > > Wow buddy, lets not exaggerate to make a point. 8K is not even close to the damage dealt by FC.

> > > > > I have full ascended trinkets and legendary gear and in PvE my stats are these:

> > > > > * Critical Damage 213.9%

> > > > > * FC damage = 1421

> > > > >

> > > > > This means that FC on a critical hit can do 1421*2.139 = 3040 damage

> > > > >

> > > > > Even eviscerate on the lowest adrenaline can do more damage than PvE FC.

> > > > > Lets not exaggerate, please keep it real.

> > > >

> > > > try using revenge counter. iv dealt it and been on the receiving end (in wvw)

> > >

> > > yeah that is what I always use because of 2 sec of resistance.

> > > The conditions copied are applied using the warrior condition damage, given the fact that SP is not a condition spec, that trait is not very useful for damage builds. But its nice to copy other conditions like immobilize, chill, or invulnerability; however, I think the coping is random.

> >

> > yeah, what was i thinking. 20% dmg increase on full counter isnt really good or useful at all.

>

> yeah, unfortunately, with the negative percentages as nerfs, any positive minor buffs are insignificant and have very small effect in the overall damage. That is why when you lose money in the stock market, it becomes extremely hard to get back what you lost, because you often need to make huge percentage gains to break even.

>

> The equations that govern loses and gains are as follows:

> * Loses are represented by (1 - x) where x is the percentage lost

> * Gains are represented by (1 + y) where y is the percentage gain

>

> In the case of FC we have been nerfed 4 times by -12.5%, -14%, -33.33% and by -66.66%.

> If we equip revenge counter then FC has a buff of 20% damage and the nerf equation becomes:

> [(1 - 0.125)(1 - 0.14)(1 - 0.3333)(1 - 0.6666)(1 + 0.20) - 1] * 100% = -79.93%

>

> As you can see with that 20% damage increase FC is still trash with a calculated -79.93% damage nerfed.

> With a 20% damage buff modifier we went from -83% nerf to a -79.93% nerf

> Like I said in the EDIT section of my post, to bring FC back to half the PvE damage, Anet will need to buff FC by 199%

> And to bring FC back to normal they will have to buff FC by 497%.

>

> At this point, any minor buffs of 10%, 20% or even 30% to FC damage mean nothing.

> It is very unfortunate what happened to warrior, the people behind warrior balance clearly messed up big time.

sigh. i was refering before the nerf to FC.

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > > > may be th enerf was too much, but you know, hitting for 8k on people in wvw was pretty dumb too.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Wow buddy, lets not exaggerate to make a point. 8K is not even close to the damage dealt by FC.

> > > > > > I have full ascended trinkets and legendary gear and in PvE my stats are these:

> > > > > > * Critical Damage 213.9%

> > > > > > * FC damage = 1421

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This means that FC on a critical hit can do 1421*2.139 = 3040 damage

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Even eviscerate on the lowest adrenaline can do more damage than PvE FC.

> > > > > > Lets not exaggerate, please keep it real.

> > > > >

> > > > > try using revenge counter. iv dealt it and been on the receiving end (in wvw)

> > > >

> > > > yeah that is what I always use because of 2 sec of resistance.

> > > > The conditions copied are applied using the warrior condition damage, given the fact that SP is not a condition spec, that trait is not very useful for damage builds. But its nice to copy other conditions like immobilize, chill, or invulnerability; however, I think the coping is random.

> > >

> > > yeah, what was i thinking. 20% dmg increase on full counter isnt really good or useful at all.

> >

> > yeah, unfortunately, with the negative percentages as nerfs, any positive minor buffs are insignificant and have very small effect in the overall damage. That is why when you lose money in the stock market, it becomes extremely hard to get back what you lost, because you often need to make huge percentage gains to break even.

> >

> > The equations that govern loses and gains are as follows:

> > * Loses are represented by (1 - x) where x is the percentage lost

> > * Gains are represented by (1 + y) where y is the percentage gain

> >

> > In the case of FC we have been nerfed 4 times by -12.5%, -14%, -33.33% and by -66.66%.

> > If we equip revenge counter then FC has a buff of 20% damage and the nerf equation becomes:

> > [(1 - 0.125)(1 - 0.14)(1 - 0.3333)(1 - 0.6666)(1 + 0.20) - 1] * 100% = -79.93%

> >

> > As you can see with that 20% damage increase FC is still trash with a calculated -79.93% damage nerfed.

> > With a 20% damage buff modifier we went from -83% nerf to a -79.93% nerf

> > Like I said in the EDIT section of my post, to bring FC back to half the PvE damage, Anet will need to buff FC by 199%

> > And to bring FC back to normal they will have to buff FC by 497%.

> >

> > At this point, any minor buffs of 10%, 20% or even 30% to FC damage mean nothing.

> > It is very unfortunate what happened to warrior, the people behind warrior balance clearly messed up big time.

>

> sigh. i was refering before the nerf to FC.

Your post is written in the present tense that is why I wrote you a long explanation as to why a 20% damage buff is insignificant now. Anyway, you are right a 20% damage modifier pre-nerf wasn't really good because the max damage of FC on zerk gear was maximum 3K.

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> Your post is written in the present tense that is why I wrote you a long explanation as to why a 20% damage buff is insignificant now. Anyway, you are right a 20% damage modifier pre-nerf wasn't really good because the max damage of FC on zerk gear was maximum 3K.

![](https://i.imgur.com/1cJxQbC.jpg "")

^ Pre nerf.

I higly doubt yours "(...) on zerk gear was maximum 3K.".

> @"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > Your post is written in the present tense that is why I wrote you a long explanation as to why a 20% damage buff is insignificant now. Anyway, you are right a 20% damage modifier pre-nerf wasn't really good because the max damage of FC on zerk gear was maximum 3K.

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/1cJxQbC.jpg "")

> ^ Pre nerf.

> I higly doubt yours "(...) on zerk gear was maximum 3K.".

>

>

lmao, looking at the combat log you where a FULL zerk ele, so obviously you were going to get hit hard by FC.

According to the damage math behind FC the maximum damage that FC can do with no modifiers is about 3K.

If FC dealt more than 3K it was because the other person at the receiving end was playing full glass and he/she deserved it.

Additionally, looking at the combat log, it looks like you were being attack by more than 2 players, that means you could have stacks of vulnerability and the warrior additional buff modifiers from party members.

If you are going to show us a combat log please show us a combat log where the warrior can deal that 8K damage all by himself and not with the help of others.

Any class can hit harder than 8K and even higher with the help of party members.

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > Your post is written in the present tense that is why I wrote you a long explanation as to why a 20% damage buff is insignificant now. Anyway, you are right a 20% damage modifier pre-nerf wasn't really good because the max damage of FC on zerk gear was maximum 3K.

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/1cJxQbC.jpg "")

> ^ Pre nerf.

> I higly doubt yours "(...) on zerk gear was maximum 3K.".

>

>

Vault is doing 19,000, you should complain about that before full counter it seems

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> lmao, looking at the combat log you where a FULL zerk ele, so obviously you were going to get hit hard by FC.

> According to the damage math behind FC the maximum damage that FC can do with no modifiers is about 3K.

>

> If FC dealt more than 3K it was because the other person at the receiving end was playing full glass and he/she deserved it.

> Additionally, looking at the combat log, it looks like you were being attack by more than 2 players, that means you could have stacks of vulnerability and the warrior additional buff modifiers from party members.

>

> If you are going to show us a combat log please show us a combat log where the warrior can deal that 8K damage all by himself and not with the help of others.

> Any class can hit harder than 8K and even higher with the help of party members.

Yet you wrote that it wouldn't deal higher than 3K Pre-nerf. Why are you spreading misinformation? Perhaps that war was buffed, perhaps he wasn't, 6K+ was a normal Pre-nerf damage on classes that didn't have any kind of toughness.

![](https://i.imgur.com/r5G2B5u.jpg "")

^Pre-nerf aswell, on a class that had 2.6k armor. 7K is still too high.

> Vault is doing 19,000, you should complain about that before full counter it seems

I've never said, that other skills are doing "Acceptable" damage, did I? To name a few that would need a serious nerfs: Malicious Backstab, Vault, Phase Smash, Coalescence of Ruin are doing far too high damage, though hammer animations on Revenant need a rework, since they're barely visible in zerg fights. To be clear, it's not a full list of "to nerf", because there are even auto-attacks that deal too much damage aswell, but we're talking here about Full Counter, aren't we? Just because damage on other classes is broken, that doesn't mean a warriors have to be the same way.

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > lmao, looking at the combat log you where a FULL zerk ele, so obviously you were going to get hit hard by FC.

> > According to the damage math behind FC the maximum damage that FC can do with no modifiers is about 3K.

> >

> > If FC dealt more than 3K it was because the other person at the receiving end was playing full glass and he/she deserved it.

> > Additionally, looking at the combat log, it looks like you were being attack by more than 2 players, that means you could have stacks of vulnerability and the warrior additional buff modifiers from party members.

> >

> > If you are going to show us a combat log please show us a combat log where the warrior can deal that 8K damage all by himself and not with the help of others.

> > Any class can hit harder than 8K and even higher with the help of party members.

> Yet you wrote that it wouldn't deal higher than 3K Pre-nerf. Why are you spreading misinformation? Perhaps that war was buffed, perhaps he wasn't, 6K+ was a normal Pre-nerf damage on classes that didn't have any kind of toughness.

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/r5G2B5u.jpg "")

> ^Pre-nerf aswell, on a class that had 2.6k armor. 7K is still too high.

>

>

> > Vault is doing 19,000, you should complain about that before full counter it seems

> I've never said, that other skills are doing "Acceptable" damage, did I? To name a few that would need a serious nerfs: Malicious Backstab, Vault, Phase Smash, Coalescence of Ruin are doing far too high damage, though hammer animations on Revenant need a rework, since they're barely visible in zerg fights. To be clear, it's not a full list of "to nerf", because there are even auto-attacks that deal too much damage aswell, but we're talking here about Full Counter, aren't we? Just because damage on other classes is broken, that doesn't mean a warriors have to be the same way.

>

Maybe they should start on the most broken ones like CoR which hurts a ton more than FC.

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > lmao, looking at the combat log you where a FULL zerk ele, so obviously you were going to get hit hard by FC.

> > According to the damage math behind FC the maximum damage that FC can do with no modifiers is about 3K.

> >

> > If FC dealt more than 3K it was because the other person at the receiving end was playing full glass and he/she deserved it.

> > Additionally, looking at the combat log, it looks like you were being attack by more than 2 players, that means you could have stacks of vulnerability and the warrior additional buff modifiers from party members.

> >

> > If you are going to show us a combat log please show us a combat log where the warrior can deal that 8K damage all by himself and not with the help of others.

> > Any class can hit harder than 8K and even higher with the help of party members.

> Yet you wrote that it wouldn't deal higher than 3K Pre-nerf. Why are you spreading misinformation? Perhaps that war was buffed, perhaps he wasn't, 6K+ was a normal Pre-nerf damage on classes that didn't have any kind of toughness.

Stop with the trolling dude, I use factual information based on the damage description of the game.

And you can corroborate such information by simply playing a warrior with full ascended gear.

I jump on my PVE warrior and equip all berserk gear with no food, sigils or runes just the gear and weapons; and my FC damage is 1293 with a critical damage coefficient of 214%

This means that FC max damage is 1293*2.14 = 2754

Now, once you start equipping food, runes and sigils FC damage is a little bit more than 3K but nothing in the range of 8K.

In the past people were getting hit by 8K because they were playing berserker gear.

Additionally, the warrior needed to meet specific conditions to achieve 8K damage. For example:

* 25 stacks of vulnerability

* 25 stacks of might

* Additional damage modifiers by party members

* And of course the most obvious of all: an enemy noob on berserker gear.

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> Stop with the trolling dude, I use factual information based on the damage description of the game.

> And you can corroborate such information by simply playing a warrior with full ascended gear.

>

> I jump on my PVE warrior and equip all berserk gear with no food, sigils or runes just the gear and weapons; and my FC damage is 1293 with a critical damage coefficient of 214%

>

> This means that FC max damage is 1293*2.14 = 2754

> Now, once you start equipping food, runes and sigils FC damage is a little bit more than 3K but nothing in the range of 8K.

> In the past people were getting hit by 8K because they were playing berserker gear.

> Additionally, the warrior needed to meet specific conditions to achieve 8K damage. For example:

> * 25 stacks of vulnerability

> * 25 stacks of might

> * Additional damage modifiers by party members

> * And of course the most obvious of all: an enemy noob on berserker gear.

You are the one that's trolling here, I presented you pics, yet you cannot accept the truth. War can generate 25 might, true and that shouldn't be possible either. I highly doubt I ever got 25 vulnerability from wars alone. Party-type buffs? Which classes in meta use them? Stop denying the fact, that Full Counter was dealing too much damage.

The player that you've just called "an enemy noob" probably needed to choose between damage and survivability(unlike wars that can run full berserk and still be unkillable because of amount of defenses they rotate while pressuring others). Stop pretending that warriors are "balanced" or "underpowered", because they're far from these two. You should pick one of: damage, mobility, survivability, etc. It shouldn't be given like a candy(like most of current classes have including warriors). Game have a serious issues with powercreep, nerfing a Full Counter was a very small step toward balancing this game properly, but it's still very far from calling it "good" or "acceptable".

P.S. No, warriors doesn't have to "meet specific conditions to deal high damage", they're simply overtuned like most of HoT and PoF elite specs.

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > Stop with the trolling dude, I use factual information based on the damage description of the game.

> > And you can corroborate such information by simply playing a warrior with full ascended gear.

> >

> > I jump on my PVE warrior and equip all berserk gear with no food, sigils or runes just the gear and weapons; and my FC damage is 1293 with a critical damage coefficient of 214%

> >

> > This means that FC max damage is 1293*2.14 = 2754

> > Now, once you start equipping food, runes and sigils FC damage is a little bit more than 3K but nothing in the range of 8K.

> > In the past people were getting hit by 8K because they were playing berserker gear.

> > Additionally, the warrior needed to meet specific conditions to achieve 8K damage. For example:

> > * 25 stacks of vulnerability

> > * 25 stacks of might

> > * Additional damage modifiers by party members

> > * And of course the most obvious of all: an enemy noob on berserker gear.

> You are the one that's trolling here, I presented you pics, yet you cannot accept the truth. War can generate 25 might, true and that shouldn't be possible either. I highly doubt I ever got 25 vulnerability from wars alone. Party-type buffs? Which classes in meta use them? Stop denying the fact, that Full Counter was dealing too much damage.

> The player that you've just called "an enemy noob" probably needed to choose between damage and survivability(unlike wars that can run full berserk and still be unkillable because of amount of defenses they rotate while pressuring others). Stop pretending that warriors are "balanced" or "underpowered", because they're far from these two. You should pick one of: damage, mobility, survivability, etc. It shouldn't be given like a candy(like most of current classes have including warriors). Game have a serious issues with powercreep, nerfing a Full Counter was a very small step toward balancing this game properly, but it's still very far from calling it "good" or "acceptable".

> P.S. No, warriors doesn't have to "meet specific conditions to deal high damage", they're simply overtuned like most of HoT and PoF elite specs.

Stop trolling or I will report your posts, I can see your pictures are not even taken with the same character.

One picture has revenant skills and the other picture is the tool tip of warrior FC, so clearly the 8K damage was not done by that FC damage stats; stop trolling.

If you are going to claim that FC dealt huge damage, then post a combat log along with gear stats, and enemy gear stats.

Stop falsifying information to make a point troll.

And finally, at least attempt to make it credible, Full counter has 1200 range on your pic hahahahahaahahahaha pathetic troll.

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> Stop trolling or I will report your posts, I can see your pictures are not even taken with the same character.

> One picture has revenant skills and the other picture is the tool tip of warrior FC, so clearly the 8K damage was not done by that FC damage stats; stop trolling.

> If you are going to claim that FC dealt huge damage, then post a combat log along with gear stats, and enemy gear stats.

>

> Stop falsifying information to make a point troll.

> And finally, at least attempt to make it credible, Full counter has 1200 range on your pic hahahahahaahahahaha pathetic troll.

First pic was taken on my Marauder/Berserk Ele, second was taken on Revenant with 2.6k armor, I though it was obvious when I wrote "on a class that had 2.6k armor". I don't really care if you believe me or not, both pictures are legit. I'm not gonna ask every single one person I've met in WvW that have dealt too high damage "Hey, gimme ur whole build with traits, food etc. Now.", most of these builds you can find on web aka "metabattle.com" or any other. I'm far too lazy to bother playing with paint to prove my point. Never said these pics were taken on the same day(still pre-nerf of 11.12.2018).

I've posted these pictures from different classes to show you, how damage done by Full Counter was too high even if one of them has been a lot more tanky than other.

I'll give an advice, play different classes like Necro, Ele, Thief, Guard, Revenant that actually need to sacrifice something for something, though you may not see a problem with Full Counter because it was nerfed already(Good change).

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > Stop trolling or I will report your posts, I can see your pictures are not even taken with the same character.

> > One picture has revenant skills and the other picture is the tool tip of warrior FC, so clearly the 8K damage was not done by that FC damage stats; stop trolling.

> > If you are going to claim that FC dealt huge damage, then post a combat log along with gear stats, and enemy gear stats.

> >

> > Stop falsifying information to make a point troll.

> > And finally, at least attempt to make it credible, Full counter has 1200 range on your pic hahahahahaahahahaha pathetic troll.

> I don't really care if you believe me or not, both pictures are legit.

hahahaha 1200 range on Full counter. reported for trolling!