World Links Coming This Week 12/21/2018

Raymond Lukes.6305

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> Whats the population of the 3 T1 EU links? Because yeah, there is absolutely zero chance that vabbi can remain a host and I highly doubt FSP got the population for it either unless we're looking at 3 or 4 link combos.

>

>

Ruins of Surmia wif Vabbi as they bitches!

> @"Sleepwalker.1398" said:

> Can TC keep JQ as link?

> I kinda like having these guys around :)

Yeah, I'm a little shocked how fun JQ has been as a link. We haven't torn up the tiers or anything but there's some good dudes left there and there's usually some good action most of the day. Think all their cancer people left.

> @"JayKay.5649" said:

> > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > If Vabbi will no longer be host, and they cannot be, who will get the role then. RoF, RoS or GH have players but enough to be a host?

>

> Since only RoS is on High and every other server is Medium, RoS will likely be the new host.

Ohhh they are going to love that.

> @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > @"JayKay.5649" said:

> > > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > If Vabbi will no longer be host, and they cannot be, who will get the role then. RoF, RoS or GH have players but enough to be a host?

> >

> > Since only RoS is on High and every other server is Medium, RoS will likely be the new host.

>

> Ohhh they are going to love that.

Judging how RoS is linked with Piken Square, I'm assuming it's just a link full of badwagoneers?

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> Real classy Anet. That seems to be planned with intent.

Should they really plan something, then it would be logical, to move the bandwaggoners in a way that most oft them pay to transfer ;)

@hunkamania.7561 Your pic shows a bug of Millenium or API in T2, but not the links there. (Drakkar is missing, Kodash is T1 & T2. ...)

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> Yeah thanks Anet for shoving a kitten stick up the kitten as far as it can go on FSP. Vabbi was the ones that abandoned their server to bandwagon to among other things surmia... and now vabbi get linked in high tier while surmia comes down to T4 with FSP. Because kitten FSP.

>

Lets just hope they will transfer right away. Probably back to vabbi, good way to dodge wsr now.

> @"Dayra.7405" said:

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > Real classy Anet. That seems to be planned with intent.

> Should they really plan something, then it would be logical, to move the bandwaggoners in a way that most oft them pay to transfer ;)

>

> @hunkamania.7561 Your pic shows a bug of Millenium or API in T2, but not the links there. (Drakkar is missing, Kodash is T1 & T2. ...)

ya there's some proper stuff there and some that's from last week. best info i could get on the net so far

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> Yeah thanks Anet for shoving a kitten stick up the kitten as far as it can go on FSP. Vabbi was the ones that abandoned their server to bandwagon to among other things surmia... and now vabbi get linked in high tier while surmia comes down to T4 with FSP. Because kitten FSP.

>

They also could've made surmia the host server for vabbi, just sayin ;)