Suggestion: Replace Black Lion Chests&Keys with...

Ari.4023

> @"Ashen.2907" said:

> I responded to what was presented rather than what was not. I cant really comment on aspects of a suggestion that do not exist.

Let's make it super ~~stupid~~ simple.

I sell wheels. For the race cars.

If i want to sell wheels to the truck cars, i will need to reshape it, so it will be what truck owners need, because, obviously, race wheels doesn't fit for rough road.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Cherdakuru.5841" said:

> > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > I responded to what was presented rather than what was not. I cant really comment on aspects of a suggestion that do not exist.

> Let's make it super ~~stupid~~ simple.

> I sell wheels. For the race cars.

> If i want to sell wheels to the truck cars, i will need to reshape it, so it will be what truck owners need, because, obviously, race wheels doesn't fit for rough road.

>

>

Lets make it super simple...

You made a suggestion for something specific to replace BLC. I commented on your suggestion. If you want comments on something other that your actual suggestion, consider adding it to the suggestion. I dont care for BLC/keys. It wouldnt hurt my feelings for them to go away. I know that others do like them and other forms of RNG reward delivery. Currently there are options for both RNG and steady incremental acquisition of rewards. There is even a challenge related reward offering.

> @"Cherdakuru.5841" said:

> > @"starhunter.6015" said:

> > Simple, take some of the pre existing outfits and break them up to armor pieces that are sold separately via Gem store. If you notice the out fit Brahm wears currently also offers just the shoulders as armor skin for gems. Even if outfits would allow gloves, shoulders to be hidden that would increase sales. The ability to show our choice of Head, Helm or Outfit-Helm while wearing the outfits. I know many players who would love to wear the outfits but since they can't wear their eyepatch or glasses. They simply just don't buy them.

> > The fact that the BLC are pretty much cosmetic is a plus side, I would not mind if the drop rates for the items where adjusted a bit. Maybe add some more GW1 weapons to the game via the BLC ?

> That changes and use of outfits is a great idea from my perspective

> But as for lootboxes they are banned at all, like no way to sell randomized rewards, they are gone (in this virtual situation)

>

>

>

See the thing is, BLC in GW2 are probably the most forgiving of all the loot boxes out there, that being said they will not be going anywhere any time soon if at all. An since you can get keys from drops, map completion, personal story. There is no selling for randomized rewards (well not totally) , players farm and play for the RNG game.

> @"starhunter.6015" said:

> See the thing is, BLC in GW2 are probably the most forgiving of all the loot boxes out there, that being said they will not be going anywhere any time soon if at all. An since you can get keys from drops, map completion, personal story. There is no selling for randomized rewards (well not totally) , players farm and play for the RNG game.

They wouldn't be so profitable if so. Main source of getting the keys - is through buying them via Gemstore.

So they are as bad as others.