Thief is trash and needs buffs

Crab Fear.1624

Sorry to say but I hate deadeye so much. I main mirage in pvp, I have to burn my fingers to rank up. Deadeye is totally trash I agree, staying at 1200 range and spam buttons like an idiot. I lost a lot of game with deadeye so I am very scare about them. From my opinion Anet should remove that class out of PVP. I don't know how good the good deadeye is but I haven't seen any in my team . Anet is ridiculous

> @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> all the versions of each class should be viable.

>

> what do we get?

>

> pof or potatoes unless you are rev

What are you talking about, thief is the one of the two classes that their Core isn't completely shit compared to the new stuff, the other being guardian.

> @"Toan.7326" said:

> Sorry to say but I hate deadeye so much. I main mirage in pvp, I have to burn my fingers to rank up. Deadeye is totally trash I agree, staying at 1200 range and spam buttons like an idiot. I lost a lot of game with deadeye so I am very scare about them. From my opinion Anet should remove that class out of PVP. I don't know how good the good deadeye is but I haven't seen any in my team . Anet is ridiculous

Next time you see a de in the enemi team, try this: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Evasive_Mirror

He won't kill you unless you do a lot of mistakes.

> @"Kilar.4791" said:

> > @"Toan.7326" said:

> > Sorry to say but I hate deadeye so much. I main mirage in pvp, I have to burn my fingers to rank up. Deadeye is totally trash I agree, staying at 1200 range and spam buttons like an idiot. I lost a lot of game with deadeye so I am very scare about them. From my opinion Anet should remove that class out of PVP. I don't know how good the good deadeye is but I haven't seen any in my team . Anet is ridiculous

>

> Next time you see a de in the enemi team, try this: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Evasive_Mirror

> He won't kill you unless you do a lot of mistakes.

This trait must be removed/nerfed as well ;)

> @"Kilar.4791" said:

> > @"Toan.7326" said:

> > Sorry to say but I hate deadeye so much. I main mirage in pvp, I have to burn my fingers to rank up. Deadeye is totally trash I agree, staying at 1200 range and spam buttons like an idiot. I lost a lot of game with deadeye so I am very scare about them. From my opinion Anet should remove that class out of PVP. I don't know how good the good deadeye is but I haven't seen any in my team . Anet is ridiculous

>

> Next time you see a de in the enemi team, try this: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Evasive_Mirror

> He won't kill you unless you do a lot of mistakes.

Thank for advice. I m stucking at 1k4 and idk how to jump up. I met a lot of bad players :(

> @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > @"Kilar.4791" said:

> > > @"Toan.7326" said:

> > > Sorry to say but I hate deadeye so much. I main mirage in pvp, I have to burn my fingers to rank up. Deadeye is totally trash I agree, staying at 1200 range and spam buttons like an idiot. I lost a lot of game with deadeye so I am very scare about them. From my opinion Anet should remove that class out of PVP. I don't know how good the good deadeye is but I haven't seen any in my team . Anet is ridiculous

> >

> > Next time you see a de in the enemi team, try this: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Evasive_Mirror

> > He won't kill you unless you do a lot of mistakes.

>

> This trait must be removed/nerfed as well ;)

I agree. They should also remove mirage from specializations.

> @"Kilar.4791" said:

> > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > @"Kilar.4791" said:

> > > > @"Toan.7326" said:

> > > > Sorry to say but I hate deadeye so much. I main mirage in pvp, I have to burn my fingers to rank up. Deadeye is totally trash I agree, staying at 1200 range and spam buttons like an idiot. I lost a lot of game with deadeye so I am very scare about them. From my opinion Anet should remove that class out of PVP. I don't know how good the good deadeye is but I haven't seen any in my team . Anet is ridiculous

> > >

> > > Next time you see a de in the enemi team, try this: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Evasive_Mirror

> > > He won't kill you unless you do a lot of mistakes.

> >

> > This trait must be removed/nerfed as well ;)

>

> I agree. They should also remove mirage from specializations.

I pretty much think the same about all pof specs. You can keep renegade tho

> @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > @"Kilar.4791" said:

> > > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > > @"Kilar.4791" said:

> > > > > @"Toan.7326" said:

> > > > > Sorry to say but I hate deadeye so much. I main mirage in pvp, I have to burn my fingers to rank up. Deadeye is totally trash I agree, staying at 1200 range and spam buttons like an idiot. I lost a lot of game with deadeye so I am very scare about them. From my opinion Anet should remove that class out of PVP. I don't know how good the good deadeye is but I haven't seen any in my team . Anet is ridiculous

> > > >

> > > > Next time you see a de in the enemi team, try this: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Evasive_Mirror

> > > > He won't kill you unless you do a lot of mistakes.

> > >

> > > This trait must be removed/nerfed as well ;)

> >

> > I agree. They should also remove mirage from specializations.

> I pretty much think the same about all pof specs. You can keep renegade tho

Renegade is op ;)

> @"Kilar.4791" said:

> > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > @"Kilar.4791" said:

> > > > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > > > @"Kilar.4791" said:

> > > > > > @"Toan.7326" said:

> > > > > > Sorry to say but I hate deadeye so much. I main mirage in pvp, I have to burn my fingers to rank up. Deadeye is totally trash I agree, staying at 1200 range and spam buttons like an idiot. I lost a lot of game with deadeye so I am very scare about them. From my opinion Anet should remove that class out of PVP. I don't know how good the good deadeye is but I haven't seen any in my team . Anet is ridiculous

> > > > >

> > > > > Next time you see a de in the enemi team, try this: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Evasive_Mirror

> > > > > He won't kill you unless you do a lot of mistakes.

> > > >

> > > > This trait must be removed/nerfed as well ;)

> > >

> > > I agree. They should also remove mirage from specializations.

> > I pretty much think the same about all pof specs. You can keep renegade tho

>

> Renegade is op ;)

nerf renegade !oneone

> @"Eme.2018" said:

> > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > all the versions of each class should be viable.

> >

> > what do we get?

> >

> > pof or potatoes unless you are rev

>

> What are you talking about, thief is the one of the two classes that their Core isn't completely kitten compared to the new stuff, the other being guardian.

>

>

you forgot the question mark

> Keep pushing deadeye but also nerfing it, and you keep pushing my wallet closed.

>

> same goes for all the other classes.

>

>

> what do we get?

>

Where are the double pistol buffs? that would be nice.

It was a super niche build that got nerfed into oblivion.

> Keep pushing deadeye but also nerfing it, and you keep pushing my wallet closed.

>

> same goes for all the other classes.

>

>

> what do we get?

>

We either have a fun game for the masses...or we have a "viable" class for the thief community, problem is exactly that the version of viable for the thief community would make the game unfun again for the rest of the population, maybe thieves should accept finally that vision shared by anet : extremely mobile+1 and sneaky scout...rather than uncatchable duellist with impossible damage and instant mechanics...personally I will go with anet vision...sorry I don't like the idea of going back to the old days

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > Keep pushing deadeye but also nerfing it, and you keep pushing my wallet closed.

> >

> > same goes for all the other classes.

> >

> > all the versions of each class should be viable.

> >

> > what do we get?

> >

> > pof or potatoes unless you are rev

>

> We either have a fun game for the masses...or we have a "viable" class for the thief community, problem is exactly that the version of viable for the thief community would make the game unfun again for the rest of the population, maybe thieves should accept finally that vision shared by anet : extremely mobile+1 and sneaky scout...rather than uncatchable duellist with impossible damage and instant mechanics...personally I will go with anet vision...sorry I don't like the idea of going back to the old days

This is the same garbage logic I see applied to mesmer time and again. Thief has never been broken. Even deadeye was not broken. It was simply annoying. This is the same kind of excuses you see everyone making until they understand mesmer and thief. It's honestly just about getting better.