Beetle racing daily month ending.... when?

galson.2793

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> The sweepstakes ended on the 24th. The racing tracks and the dailies are to stay.

The article specifies otherwise for the dailies

*To encourage aspiring racers to pick up the reins, daily roller beetle racing achievements will be available from November 27 to December 25.*

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > *To encourage aspiring racers to pick up the reins, daily roller beetle racing achievements will be available from November 27 to December 25.*

>

> That's for the _achievements_, obviously. The race tracks are still there to stay. Don't know why the dailies are still active.

I know. You specifically said dailies were here to stay, so in case you were u aware, I posted that quote. I know the tracks and achievements are staying.

> @"Etria.3642" said:

> Wait they removed the achievements? #!$$::#!@ I was waiting until a less busy time of year to do them.

They didn't remove the achievements. The races aren't required to earn them and never were.

`Achievements →Side Stories →Roller Beetle Racing`

The 'achievements' in the daily category offered no AP, just the tokens, which is the part that was included as temporary from the get go.

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> But why remove the achievements?

> Removing achievements permanently got a lot of flame after LS1.

>

> I get removing the challenge rewards etc, but without ap there’s literally no reason to do the dailies, or the races at all, anymore

The achievements remain as permanent. Only the dailies were removed as advertised