How to properly stack this infusions? (HALP, IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY)

I have 2 infusions on this character:

Poly-luminescent Undulating Infusion (Orange) - socketed in one ring.

Polysaturating Reverberating Infusion (Red) - socketed on staff.

Problem is, sometimes when i login, change map or die, the Reverberating infusion just gets overwritted. Then i have to put the ring on my backpack and put it back on my character. I took 2 screenshots so you guys can see that i have 2 different appearances on my characters while wearing the same items: https://imgur.com/a/30S4Hil

Plz halp!

> @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> I have 2 infusions on this character:

> Poly-luminescent Undulating Infusion (Orange) - socketed in one ring.

> Polysaturating Reverberating Infusion (Red) - socketed on staff.

>

> Problem is, sometimes when i login, change map or die, the Reverberating infusion just gets overwritted. Then i have to put the ring on my backpack and put it back on my character. I took 2 screenshots so you guys can see that i have 2 different appearances on my characters while wearing the same items: https://imgur.com/a/30S4Hil

>

> Plz halp!

Been reported in the bug section. Hope it can get fixed, but it's probably way low priority.

> @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> I have 2 infusions on this character:

> Poly-luminescent Undulating Infusion (Orange) - socketed in one ring.

> Polysaturating Reverberating Infusion (Red) - socketed on staff.

>

> Problem is, sometimes when i login, change map or die, the Reverberating infusion just gets overwritted. Then i have to put the ring on my backpack and put it back on my character. I took 2 screenshots so you guys can see that i have 2 different appearances on my characters while wearing the same items: https://imgur.com/a/30S4Hil

Erm, your Reverberating (Red) gets overwritten, so you take your ring off and on, that would... overwrite your Reverberating (Red) as that's on your staff...

Or did you switch around something there?

Either way, from the wiki (literally any of the relevant pages for these):

> The effects from Polysaturating Reverberating Infusions, Hylek Potions, Polyluminescent Undulating Refractor, and Polyluminescent Undulating Infusions have the same priority. As such, the one applied last will take affect until zoning; upon zoning a random cosmetic upgrade equipped will be shown.

By the image, it looks like you have the infusions on both items, as opposed to what you say you have the infusions on (as you don't seem to swap any gear to get the different looks).

If you're wanting both a Polyluminescent and a Polysaturating, the way to get the Polysaturating to show frequently would be to put the Polyluminescent on a non-showing gear, and the Polysaturating on a showing gear, ideally something flashy like backpacks or legendaries. Whichever loads in last will take precedence and overwrite the other.

That's the best you can get to a fix. Other than getting a second Polysaturating infusion and putting both on each weapon so you just weapon swap to add its effect. Though you can't do that on ele or engi...

> @"phs.6089" said:

> IIRC the stats must differ, they won't stack if both are power

You're thinking about aura infusions. Though they do stack if they share the same stat, the intensity of stacking is greater with differing stats.

> @"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:

>

> By the image, it looks like you have the infusions on both items, as opposed to what you say you have the infusions on (as you don't seem to swap any gear to get the different looks).

I can't show the actual swapping thru images, lol.

That screenshots was taken when i just logged in (first image, only the glow from Polyluminescent on my staff is on, even with both infusions equiped on different items). Then, on the second image, i just took my ring off, wich is equiped with the Polysaturating infusion, and equipped it again. This way i get the glow from Polyluminescent and the "aura" from Polysaturating. Problem is i need to take my ring "off and on" A LOT of times.

> @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> > @"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:

> >

> > By the image, it looks like you have the infusions on both items, as opposed to what you say you have the infusions on (as you don't seem to swap any gear to get the different looks).

>

> I can't show the actual swapping thru images, lol.

> That screenshots was taken when i just logged in (first image, only the glow from Polyluminescent on my staff is on, even with both infusions equiped on different items). Then, on the second image, i just took my ring off, wich is equiped with the Polysaturating infusion, and equipped it again. This way i get the glow from Polyluminescent and the "aura" from Polysaturating. Problem is i need to take my ring "off and on" A LOT of times.

So as I said in the first part of my post, you swapped around the details - you said the Polysaturating was on your staff, and Polyluminescent was on your ring, but it seems you have that swapped around.

So as I said in the last part of my post (that was directed at you), just put the Polyluminescent infusion (orange hue change) onto your ring or accessory, and your Polysaturating infusion (red highlight) on an armor, backpiece, or weapon - the fancier skin, the better, as it'd delay its load in compared to the ring.

This may not be 100% foolproof, but it will fix the issue the majority of the time.

TL;DR swap placement of your infusions, should make things better.

• 1 year later...

I only just started to play this infusion stacking game, and i notice that the black infusion tends to overwrite the outline infusion, given that it was properly stacked before, it never save the stacking order after you relog or change map. If you've restacked it again, the correct stacking effect is only visible to you and the people who are currently on the same map, people who joined the map later still seeing you with the effect that stacked with the wrong order.

Since the stacking doesn't really work properly right now, and it does look like it's so much trouble to make the stacking display correctly every single time, so I took the black infusion off. Since fashion war is the big part of this game, hopefully they'll fix it soon-ish,