> > > @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> > > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > > @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> > > > > > > > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dodge

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Use to gain an edge over the 90% of players that don't know about this secret technique.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > What happens next will shock you!

> > > > > > > (you can actually survive)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Nice! which class does a 30 ft dodge roll lol cuz most carpet bombing spreads faster and a further distance than any roll. Maybe we’re playing a different game?

> > > > >

> > > > > Or maybe you're tunnel visioned? You have 360º to dodge.

> > > > > Seriously, i'm no genius, nor an expert on wvw, but i'm learning too much from my guildies and that's how i finally could enjoy wvw.

> > > > > Some tips i remember from my mind, atm:

> > > > >

> > > > > - Double dodging is counter intuitive on most game modes, but can be a life saver in wvw

> > > > > - If you're in range of the enemy zerg make sure you have stability (yell at your guardians)

> > > > > - Running straight lines while fighting is death sentence, strafe and counter-bomb or run

> > > > > - Have a teleport skill on your utility bar (to quickly get out of stunlocks/ bombs if you kitten up)

> > > > >

> > > > > I remember how frustrating was to die and getting yelled because i kitten up my positioning on guild wvw raid, and this, playing as scrapper or firebrand. Now, after 4 months of, at least, 4 hours daily on wvw i'm playing a zerker weaver most of the time, dying WAY less. And i'm doing this because now i understand how positioning is important on this game-mode (particularly on zerg fights) and i want to practice it (ok, i'm playing weaver because it's fun to turn the tide of a battle with one well placed meteor).

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Yea ofc you like the meta now, shipping away with your long kitten range, go back to melee and die out of boredom

> > > >

> > > > Ppl hating on the old pre hot melee meta just didnt know how to play against it as caster.

> > > > Just spread your caster out into a clud and rain down hell from all sides onto the enemy meleetrain.

> > > > You know what tgis also did? Yes, making classes like thief or mesmer not obsolete, because they were used to try to counter the clouding, with picking off enemy caster which then had their own group of thiefs/mesmer to fight those.

> > > >

> > > > All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg

> > >

> > > I play Firebrand, Scourge, Scrapper, Revenant AND Weaver (still gearing other specs). I don't have problems at all playing Firebrand really agressive, i enjoy it. Working as a team, receiving superspeed on pushes, providing stability, rolling behind to keep the backline safe, etc. It's just a different kind of fun. I am not "a caster", i don't have a main, i enjoy experiencing and understanding most of the specs. It helps on improving my skills as whole.

> > >

> > > Other than that, what makes you think clouding the casters isn't a good option on today's meta? Play a full zerker weaver and try to push with the frontline, then you come here again and talk about your experience.

> > >

> > > If i'm playing weaver against a guild zerg (not PUGs) there's ALWAYS a thief or a soulbeast that will target me all the time after ONE good offensive damage delivering. Then i have to play a lot safer, and yes, it becomes boring for some time because i can't use the full potential of the spec i'm playing (cheers to the enemy, bro, we have our thief or soulbeast too and they're there to do EXACTLY this). But no worries, i just try to find that window when i'm not attracting much attention to spike again.

> > >

> > > Stop being entitled at the point you think people who don't have the same taste, or is close-minded like you, is bad or lazy.

> > >

> > > EDIT: You don't have a clue what you're saying here: "...go back to melee and die out of boredom". Playing Firebrand, Scourge or Scrapper delivers A LOT more action than Weaver.

> >

> > Ive played 5 years of warrior and this meta right now is the most stale kitten ever, and did you not read? I said back then THIEFES had a place in a zerg, why are you bringing up soulbeasts, yet another pirateship class.

>

> *You played 5 years of one spec and this meta isn't pleasing to you (fixed for ya).

> I'm just showing you that classes like Rangers, that were useless, also have a spot on zergs now (since your original point was "this meta made 2 classes useless", wich is clearly a falacy too). I even pointed out thieves sided by Rangers, but you prefer to ignore that to """"prove your point""""".

>

> > There are so many ppl complaining that stuff like thief is not welcomed in a zerg (and dont talk about staff thief in a public, please)

>

> There are a lot more thieves, soulbeasts and mesmers (running non-zerg builds) on public groups than it has on guild zergs, where they obviously have limited space on the comp.

>

> > If you think you are using a cloud right now, than you never seen one back then.

>

> The "back in the old times" argument again...

>

> > Im mostly talking about public environments, ive played in enough wvw guilds to know that those have a complete different style of play than blob vs blob publics

> >

>

> Thanks for sharing the info that you are "talking mostly about public environments" now. It makes all your statements even clueless.

I played ele, necro, engi, guard aswell, guess what, i dont like to play them, i main warrior because its the most fun to play still, and OFC im not pleased with the meta since warriors most of the time just stand around doing nothing, except for the final push to finish off the enemy. Ofc its based on my opinion, what do you expect in the forums? Its my opinion and im free to share it in a thread were ppl argue about that topic.

Ranger had no spot before because projectile hate was a thing even back then, now soulbeast has a ton of unblockables, if those existed back then, even rangers would have been played.

Seeing non zerg builds with thief etc doesnt mean they are effective, just what ppl want to play, others can do the job better.

Guilds use staff thiefes as high dmg melees.

Why would a thief side with rangers in a public? To pewpew away as deadeye? Yea nah, soulbeast with unblockables and more frequent dmg is alot better.

There is nothing wrong with the "back in the old times argument" if its true.

A wide spread pirateship is not a cloud.

Standing behind your frontline as a caster is still not a cloud.

Moving right to left and vice versa while casting stuff is still not a cloud.

What did you not understand about raining hell down from ALL sides?

Yes, ive been talking about public pirateships and how they annoy me, because i also know from fighting in gvg's that they dont, or when atleast i last checked, ship as much as publics.

I dont play as often as i have (so not in a guild anymore) and thus am mostly soloroaming because i have 0 fun in publics anymore.

So what is your point here?

Calling me clueless without an argument from your side makes you look entitled af buddy.

I gave my opinion on why i liked the "good ol times" better than the stale boring shipping meta that we had for a very long time now. Why am i not allowed to give my opinion on it, while you can come into this thread and just tell everyone who dislikes it to "get gud" and "l2p"

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> > > > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > > > @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > > > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dodge

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Use to gain an edge over the 90% of players that don't know about this secret technique.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > What happens next will shock you!

> > > > > > > > (you can actually survive)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Nice! which class does a 30 ft dodge roll lol cuz most carpet bombing spreads faster and a further distance than any roll. Maybe we’re playing a different game?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Or maybe you're tunnel visioned? You have 360º to dodge.

> > > > > > Seriously, i'm no genius, nor an expert on wvw, but i'm learning too much from my guildies and that's how i finally could enjoy wvw.

> > > > > > Some tips i remember from my mind, atm:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > - Double dodging is counter intuitive on most game modes, but can be a life saver in wvw

> > > > > > - If you're in range of the enemy zerg make sure you have stability (yell at your guardians)

> > > > > > - Running straight lines while fighting is death sentence, strafe and counter-bomb or run

> > > > > > - Have a teleport skill on your utility bar (to quickly get out of stunlocks/ bombs if you kitten up)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I remember how frustrating was to die and getting yelled because i kitten up my positioning on guild wvw raid, and this, playing as scrapper or firebrand. Now, after 4 months of, at least, 4 hours daily on wvw i'm playing a zerker weaver most of the time, dying WAY less. And i'm doing this because now i understand how positioning is important on this game-mode (particularly on zerg fights) and i want to practice it (ok, i'm playing weaver because it's fun to turn the tide of a battle with one well placed meteor).

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Yea ofc you like the meta now, shipping away with your long kitten range, go back to melee and die out of boredom

> > > > >

> > > > > Ppl hating on the old pre hot melee meta just didnt know how to play against it as caster.

> > > > > Just spread your caster out into a clud and rain down hell from all sides onto the enemy meleetrain.

> > > > > You know what tgis also did? Yes, making classes like thief or mesmer not obsolete, because they were used to try to counter the clouding, with picking off enemy caster which then had their own group of thiefs/mesmer to fight those.

> > > > >

> > > > > All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg

> > > >

> > > > I play Firebrand, Scourge, Scrapper, Revenant AND Weaver (still gearing other specs). I don't have problems at all playing Firebrand really agressive, i enjoy it. Working as a team, receiving superspeed on pushes, providing stability, rolling behind to keep the backline safe, etc. It's just a different kind of fun. I am not "a caster", i don't have a main, i enjoy experiencing and understanding most of the specs. It helps on improving my skills as whole.

> > > >

> > > > Other than that, what makes you think clouding the casters isn't a good option on today's meta? Play a full zerker weaver and try to push with the frontline, then you come here again and talk about your experience.

> > > >

> > > > If i'm playing weaver against a guild zerg (not PUGs) there's ALWAYS a thief or a soulbeast that will target me all the time after ONE good offensive damage delivering. Then i have to play a lot safer, and yes, it becomes boring for some time because i can't use the full potential of the spec i'm playing (cheers to the enemy, bro, we have our thief or soulbeast too and they're there to do EXACTLY this). But no worries, i just try to find that window when i'm not attracting much attention to spike again.

> > > >

> > > > Stop being entitled at the point you think people who don't have the same taste, or is close-minded like you, is bad or lazy.

> > > >

> > > > EDIT: You don't have a clue what you're saying here: "...go back to melee and die out of boredom". Playing Firebrand, Scourge or Scrapper delivers A LOT more action than Weaver.

> > >

> > > Ive played 5 years of warrior and this meta right now is the most stale kitten ever, and did you not read? I said back then THIEFES had a place in a zerg, why are you bringing up soulbeasts, yet another pirateship class.

> >

> > *You played 5 years of one spec and this meta isn't pleasing to you (fixed for ya).

> > I'm just showing you that classes like Rangers, that were useless, also have a spot on zergs now (since your original point was "this meta made 2 classes useless", wich is clearly a falacy too). I even pointed out thieves sided by Rangers, but you prefer to ignore that to """"prove your point""""".

> >

> > > There are so many ppl complaining that stuff like thief is not welcomed in a zerg (and dont talk about staff thief in a public, please)

> >

> > There are a lot more thieves, soulbeasts and mesmers (running non-zerg builds) on public groups than it has on guild zergs, where they obviously have limited space on the comp.

> >

> > > If you think you are using a cloud right now, than you never seen one back then.

> >

> > The "back in the old times" argument again...

> >

> > > Im mostly talking about public environments, ive played in enough wvw guilds to know that those have a complete different style of play than blob vs blob publics

> > >

> >

> > Thanks for sharing the info that you are "talking mostly about public environments" now. It makes all your statements even clueless.

>

>

> I played ele, necro, engi, guard aswell, guess what, i dont like to play them, i main warrior because its the most fun to play still, and OFC im not pleased with the meta since warriors most of the time just stand around doing nothing, except for the final push to finish off the enemy. Ofc its based on my opinion, what do you expect in the forums? Its my opinion and im free to share it in a thread were ppl argue about that topic.

>

> Ranger had no spot before because projectile hate was a thing even back then, now soulbeast has a ton of unblockables, if those existed back then, even rangers would have been played.

>

> Seeing non zerg builds with thief etc doesnt mean they are effective, just what ppl want to play, others can do the job better.

> Guilds use staff thiefes as high dmg melees.

> Why would a thief side with rangers in a public? To pewpew away as deadeye? Yea nah, soulbeast with unblockables and more frequent dmg is alot better.

>

> There is nothing wrong with the "back in the old times argument" if its true.

> A wide spread pirateship is not a cloud.

> Standing behind your frontline as a caster is still not a cloud.

> Moving right to left and vice versa while casting stuff is still not a cloud.

> What did you not understand about raining hell down from ALL sides?

>

> Yes, ive been talking about public pirateships and how they annoy me, because i also know from fighting in gvg's that they dont, or when atleast i last checked, ship as much as publics.

> I dont play as often as i have (so not in a guild anymore) and thus am mostly soloroaming because i have 0 fun in publics anymore.

> So what is your point here?

> Calling me clueless without an argument from your side makes you look entitled af buddy.

>

> I gave my opinion on why i liked the "good ol times" better than the stale boring shipping meta that we had for a very long time now. Why am i not allowed to give my opinion on it, while you can come into this thread and just tell everyone who dislikes it to "get gud" and "l2p"

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > > > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dodge

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Use to gain an edge over the 90% of players that don't know about this secret technique.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > What happens next will shock you!

> > > > > > > > (you can actually survive)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Nice! which class does a 30 ft dodge roll lol cuz most carpet bombing spreads faster and a further distance than any roll. Maybe we’re playing a different game?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Or maybe you're tunnel visioned? You have 360º to dodge.

> > > > > > Seriously, i'm no genius, nor an expert on wvw, but i'm learning too much from my guildies and that's how i finally could enjoy wvw.

> > > > > > Some tips i remember from my mind, atm:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > - Double dodging is counter intuitive on most game modes, but can be a life saver in wvw

> > > > > > - If you're in range of the enemy zerg make sure you have stability (yell at your guardians)

> > > > > > - Running straight lines while fighting is death sentence, strafe and counter-bomb or run

> > > > > > - Have a teleport skill on your utility bar (to quickly get out of stunlocks/ bombs if you kitten up)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I remember how frustrating was to die and getting yelled because i kitten up my positioning on guild wvw raid, and this, playing as scrapper or firebrand. Now, after 4 months of, at least, 4 hours daily on wvw i'm playing a zerker weaver most of the time, dying WAY less. And i'm doing this because now i understand how positioning is important on this game-mode (particularly on zerg fights) and i want to practice it (ok, i'm playing weaver because it's fun to turn the tide of a battle with one well placed meteor).

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Yea ofc you like the meta now, shipping away with your long kitten range, go back to melee and die out of boredom

> > > > >

> > > > > Ppl hating on the old pre hot melee meta just didnt know how to play against it as caster.

> > > > > Just spread your caster out into a clud and rain down hell from all sides onto the enemy meleetrain.

> > > > > You know what tgis also did? Yes, making classes like thief or mesmer not obsolete, because they were used to try to counter the clouding, with picking off enemy caster which then had their own group of thiefs/mesmer to fight those.

> > > > >

> > > > > All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg

> > > >

> > > > I play Firebrand, Scourge, Scrapper, Revenant AND Weaver (still gearing other specs). I don't have problems at all playing Firebrand really agressive, i enjoy it. Working as a team, receiving superspeed on pushes, providing stability, rolling behind to keep the backline safe, etc. It's just a different kind of fun. I am not "a caster", i don't have a main, i enjoy experiencing and understanding most of the specs. It helps on improving my skills as whole.

> > > >

> > > > Other than that, what makes you think clouding the casters isn't a good option on today's meta? Play a full zerker weaver and try to push with the frontline, then you come here again and talk about your experience.

> > > >

> > > > If i'm playing weaver against a guild zerg (not PUGs) there's ALWAYS a thief or a soulbeast that will target me all the time after ONE good offensive damage delivering. Then i have to play a lot safer, and yes, it becomes boring for some time because i can't use the full potential of the spec i'm playing (cheers to the enemy, bro, we have our thief or soulbeast too and they're there to do EXACTLY this). But no worries, i just try to find that window when i'm not attracting much attention to spike again.

> > > >

> > > > Stop being entitled at the point you think people who don't have the same taste, or is close-minded like you, is bad or lazy.

> > > >

> > > > EDIT: You don't have a clue what you're saying here: "...go back to melee and die out of boredom". Playing Firebrand, Scourge or Scrapper delivers A LOT more action than Weaver.

> > >

> > > Ive played 5 years of warrior and this meta right now is the most stale kitten ever, and did you not read? I said back then THIEFES had a place in a zerg, why are you bringing up soulbeasts, yet another pirateship class.

> >

> > *You played 5 years of one spec and this meta isn't pleasing to you (fixed for ya).

> > I'm just showing you that classes like Rangers, that were useless, also have a spot on zergs now (since your original point was "this meta made 2 classes useless", wich is clearly a falacy too). I even pointed out thieves sided by Rangers, but you prefer to ignore that to """"prove your point""""".

> >

> > > There are so many ppl complaining that stuff like thief is not welcomed in a zerg (and dont talk about staff thief in a public, please)

> >

> > There are a lot more thieves, soulbeasts and mesmers (running non-zerg builds) on public groups than it has on guild zergs, where they obviously have limited space on the comp.

> >

> > > If you think you are using a cloud right now, than you never seen one back then.

> >

> > The "back in the old times" argument again...

> >

> > > Im mostly talking about public environments, ive played in enough wvw guilds to know that those have a complete different style of play than blob vs blob publics

> > >

> >

> > Thanks for sharing the info that you are "talking mostly about public environments" now. It makes all your statements even clueless.

>

>

> I played ele, necro, engi, guard aswell, guess what, i dont like to play them, i main warrior because its the most fun to play still, and OFC im not pleased with the meta since warriors most of the time just stand around doing nothing, except for the final push to finish off the enemy. Ofc its based on my opinion, what do you expect in the forums? Its my opinion and im free to share it in a thread were ppl argue about that topic.

>

> Ranger had no spot before because projectile hate was a thing even back then, now soulbeast has a ton of unblockables, if those existed back then, even rangers would have been played.

>

> Seeing non zerg builds with thief etc doesnt mean they are effective, just what ppl want to play, others can do the job better.

> Guilds use staff thiefes as high dmg melees.

> Why would a thief side with rangers in a public? To pewpew away as deadeye? Yea nah, soulbeast with unblockables and more frequent dmg is alot better.

>

> There is nothing wrong with the "back in the old times argument" if its true.

> A wide spread pirateship is not a cloud.

> Standing behind your frontline as a caster is still not a cloud.

> Moving right to left and vice versa while casting stuff is still not a cloud.

> What did you not understand about raining hell down from ALL sides?

>

> Yes, ive been talking about public pirateships and how they annoy me, because i also know from fighting in gvg's that they dont, or when atleast i last checked, ship as much as publics.

> I dont play as often as i have (so not in a guild anymore) and thus am mostly soloroaming because i have 0 fun in publics anymore.

> So what is your point here?

> Calling me clueless without an argument from your side makes you look entitled af buddy.

>

> I gave my opinion on why i liked the "good ol times" better than the stale boring shipping meta that we had for a very long time now. Why am i not allowed to give my opinion on it, while you can come into this thread and just tell everyone who dislikes it to "get gud" and "l2p"

I also like how you change your personality and arguments to what suits you better at the moment.

Lemme just remember you how was your first answer to me: "All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg"

And i am the entitled one...

You know what? Don't like it? Don't know how to adapt? Cya!

> @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > > > > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dodge

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Use to gain an edge over the 90% of players that don't know about this secret technique.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > What happens next will shock you!

> > > > > > > > > (you can actually survive)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Nice! which class does a 30 ft dodge roll lol cuz most carpet bombing spreads faster and a further distance than any roll. Maybe we’re playing a different game?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Or maybe you're tunnel visioned? You have 360º to dodge.

> > > > > > > Seriously, i'm no genius, nor an expert on wvw, but i'm learning too much from my guildies and that's how i finally could enjoy wvw.

> > > > > > > Some tips i remember from my mind, atm:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > - Double dodging is counter intuitive on most game modes, but can be a life saver in wvw

> > > > > > > - If you're in range of the enemy zerg make sure you have stability (yell at your guardians)

> > > > > > > - Running straight lines while fighting is death sentence, strafe and counter-bomb or run

> > > > > > > - Have a teleport skill on your utility bar (to quickly get out of stunlocks/ bombs if you kitten up)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I remember how frustrating was to die and getting yelled because i kitten up my positioning on guild wvw raid, and this, playing as scrapper or firebrand. Now, after 4 months of, at least, 4 hours daily on wvw i'm playing a zerker weaver most of the time, dying WAY less. And i'm doing this because now i understand how positioning is important on this game-mode (particularly on zerg fights) and i want to practice it (ok, i'm playing weaver because it's fun to turn the tide of a battle with one well placed meteor).

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yea ofc you like the meta now, shipping away with your long kitten range, go back to melee and die out of boredom

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ppl hating on the old pre hot melee meta just didnt know how to play against it as caster.

> > > > > > Just spread your caster out into a clud and rain down hell from all sides onto the enemy meleetrain.

> > > > > > You know what tgis also did? Yes, making classes like thief or mesmer not obsolete, because they were used to try to counter the clouding, with picking off enemy caster which then had their own group of thiefs/mesmer to fight those.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg

> > > > >

> > > > > I play Firebrand, Scourge, Scrapper, Revenant AND Weaver (still gearing other specs). I don't have problems at all playing Firebrand really agressive, i enjoy it. Working as a team, receiving superspeed on pushes, providing stability, rolling behind to keep the backline safe, etc. It's just a different kind of fun. I am not "a caster", i don't have a main, i enjoy experiencing and understanding most of the specs. It helps on improving my skills as whole.

> > > > >

> > > > > Other than that, what makes you think clouding the casters isn't a good option on today's meta? Play a full zerker weaver and try to push with the frontline, then you come here again and talk about your experience.

> > > > >

> > > > > If i'm playing weaver against a guild zerg (not PUGs) there's ALWAYS a thief or a soulbeast that will target me all the time after ONE good offensive damage delivering. Then i have to play a lot safer, and yes, it becomes boring for some time because i can't use the full potential of the spec i'm playing (cheers to the enemy, bro, we have our thief or soulbeast too and they're there to do EXACTLY this). But no worries, i just try to find that window when i'm not attracting much attention to spike again.

> > > > >

> > > > > Stop being entitled at the point you think people who don't have the same taste, or is close-minded like you, is bad or lazy.

> > > > >

> > > > > EDIT: You don't have a clue what you're saying here: "...go back to melee and die out of boredom". Playing Firebrand, Scourge or Scrapper delivers A LOT more action than Weaver.

> > > >

> > > > Ive played 5 years of warrior and this meta right now is the most stale kitten ever, and did you not read? I said back then THIEFES had a place in a zerg, why are you bringing up soulbeasts, yet another pirateship class.

> > >

> > > *You played 5 years of one spec and this meta isn't pleasing to you (fixed for ya).

> > > I'm just showing you that classes like Rangers, that were useless, also have a spot on zergs now (since your original point was "this meta made 2 classes useless", wich is clearly a falacy too). I even pointed out thieves sided by Rangers, but you prefer to ignore that to """"prove your point""""".

> > >

> > > > There are so many ppl complaining that stuff like thief is not welcomed in a zerg (and dont talk about staff thief in a public, please)

> > >

> > > There are a lot more thieves, soulbeasts and mesmers (running non-zerg builds) on public groups than it has on guild zergs, where they obviously have limited space on the comp.

> > >

> > > > If you think you are using a cloud right now, than you never seen one back then.

> > >

> > > The "back in the old times" argument again...

> > >

> > > > Im mostly talking about public environments, ive played in enough wvw guilds to know that those have a complete different style of play than blob vs blob publics

> > > >

> > >

> > > Thanks for sharing the info that you are "talking mostly about public environments" now. It makes all your statements even clueless.

> >

> >

> > I played ele, necro, engi, guard aswell, guess what, i dont like to play them, i main warrior because its the most fun to play still, and OFC im not pleased with the meta since warriors most of the time just stand around doing nothing, except for the final push to finish off the enemy. Ofc its based on my opinion, what do you expect in the forums? Its my opinion and im free to share it in a thread were ppl argue about that topic.

> >

> > Ranger had no spot before because projectile hate was a thing even back then, now soulbeast has a ton of unblockables, if those existed back then, even rangers would have been played.

> >

> > Seeing non zerg builds with thief etc doesnt mean they are effective, just what ppl want to play, others can do the job better.

> > Guilds use staff thiefes as high dmg melees.

> > Why would a thief side with rangers in a public? To pewpew away as deadeye? Yea nah, soulbeast with unblockables and more frequent dmg is alot better.

> >

> > There is nothing wrong with the "back in the old times argument" if its true.

> > A wide spread pirateship is not a cloud.

> > Standing behind your frontline as a caster is still not a cloud.

> > Moving right to left and vice versa while casting stuff is still not a cloud.

> > What did you not understand about raining hell down from ALL sides?

> >

> > Yes, ive been talking about public pirateships and how they annoy me, because i also know from fighting in gvg's that they dont, or when atleast i last checked, ship as much as publics.

> > I dont play as often as i have (so not in a guild anymore) and thus am mostly soloroaming because i have 0 fun in publics anymore.

> > So what is your point here?

> > Calling me clueless without an argument from your side makes you look entitled af buddy.

> >

> > I gave my opinion on why i liked the "good ol times" better than the stale boring shipping meta that we had for a very long time now. Why am i not allowed to give my opinion on it, while you can come into this thread and just tell everyone who dislikes it to "get gud" and "l2p"

>

> > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > > > > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dodge

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Use to gain an edge over the 90% of players that don't know about this secret technique.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > What happens next will shock you!

> > > > > > > > > (you can actually survive)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Nice! which class does a 30 ft dodge roll lol cuz most carpet bombing spreads faster and a further distance than any roll. Maybe we’re playing a different game?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Or maybe you're tunnel visioned? You have 360º to dodge.

> > > > > > > Seriously, i'm no genius, nor an expert on wvw, but i'm learning too much from my guildies and that's how i finally could enjoy wvw.

> > > > > > > Some tips i remember from my mind, atm:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > - Double dodging is counter intuitive on most game modes, but can be a life saver in wvw

> > > > > > > - If you're in range of the enemy zerg make sure you have stability (yell at your guardians)

> > > > > > > - Running straight lines while fighting is death sentence, strafe and counter-bomb or run

> > > > > > > - Have a teleport skill on your utility bar (to quickly get out of stunlocks/ bombs if you kitten up)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I remember how frustrating was to die and getting yelled because i kitten up my positioning on guild wvw raid, and this, playing as scrapper or firebrand. Now, after 4 months of, at least, 4 hours daily on wvw i'm playing a zerker weaver most of the time, dying WAY less. And i'm doing this because now i understand how positioning is important on this game-mode (particularly on zerg fights) and i want to practice it (ok, i'm playing weaver because it's fun to turn the tide of a battle with one well placed meteor).

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yea ofc you like the meta now, shipping away with your long kitten range, go back to melee and die out of boredom

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ppl hating on the old pre hot melee meta just didnt know how to play against it as caster.

> > > > > > Just spread your caster out into a clud and rain down hell from all sides onto the enemy meleetrain.

> > > > > > You know what tgis also did? Yes, making classes like thief or mesmer not obsolete, because they were used to try to counter the clouding, with picking off enemy caster which then had their own group of thiefs/mesmer to fight those.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg

> > > > >

> > > > > I play Firebrand, Scourge, Scrapper, Revenant AND Weaver (still gearing other specs). I don't have problems at all playing Firebrand really agressive, i enjoy it. Working as a team, receiving superspeed on pushes, providing stability, rolling behind to keep the backline safe, etc. It's just a different kind of fun. I am not "a caster", i don't have a main, i enjoy experiencing and understanding most of the specs. It helps on improving my skills as whole.

> > > > >

> > > > > Other than that, what makes you think clouding the casters isn't a good option on today's meta? Play a full zerker weaver and try to push with the frontline, then you come here again and talk about your experience.

> > > > >

> > > > > If i'm playing weaver against a guild zerg (not PUGs) there's ALWAYS a thief or a soulbeast that will target me all the time after ONE good offensive damage delivering. Then i have to play a lot safer, and yes, it becomes boring for some time because i can't use the full potential of the spec i'm playing (cheers to the enemy, bro, we have our thief or soulbeast too and they're there to do EXACTLY this). But no worries, i just try to find that window when i'm not attracting much attention to spike again.

> > > > >

> > > > > Stop being entitled at the point you think people who don't have the same taste, or is close-minded like you, is bad or lazy.

> > > > >

> > > > > EDIT: You don't have a clue what you're saying here: "...go back to melee and die out of boredom". Playing Firebrand, Scourge or Scrapper delivers A LOT more action than Weaver.

> > > >

> > > > Ive played 5 years of warrior and this meta right now is the most stale kitten ever, and did you not read? I said back then THIEFES had a place in a zerg, why are you bringing up soulbeasts, yet another pirateship class.

> > >

> > > *You played 5 years of one spec and this meta isn't pleasing to you (fixed for ya).

> > > I'm just showing you that classes like Rangers, that were useless, also have a spot on zergs now (since your original point was "this meta made 2 classes useless", wich is clearly a falacy too). I even pointed out thieves sided by Rangers, but you prefer to ignore that to """"prove your point""""".

> > >

> > > > There are so many ppl complaining that stuff like thief is not welcomed in a zerg (and dont talk about staff thief in a public, please)

> > >

> > > There are a lot more thieves, soulbeasts and mesmers (running non-zerg builds) on public groups than it has on guild zergs, where they obviously have limited space on the comp.

> > >

> > > > If you think you are using a cloud right now, than you never seen one back then.

> > >

> > > The "back in the old times" argument again...

> > >

> > > > Im mostly talking about public environments, ive played in enough wvw guilds to know that those have a complete different style of play than blob vs blob publics

> > > >

> > >

> > > Thanks for sharing the info that you are "talking mostly about public environments" now. It makes all your statements even clueless.

> >

> >

> > I played ele, necro, engi, guard aswell, guess what, i dont like to play them, i main warrior because its the most fun to play still, and OFC im not pleased with the meta since warriors most of the time just stand around doing nothing, except for the final push to finish off the enemy. Ofc its based on my opinion, what do you expect in the forums? Its my opinion and im free to share it in a thread were ppl argue about that topic.

> >

> > Ranger had no spot before because projectile hate was a thing even back then, now soulbeast has a ton of unblockables, if those existed back then, even rangers would have been played.

> >

> > Seeing non zerg builds with thief etc doesnt mean they are effective, just what ppl want to play, others can do the job better.

> > Guilds use staff thiefes as high dmg melees.

> > Why would a thief side with rangers in a public? To pewpew away as deadeye? Yea nah, soulbeast with unblockables and more frequent dmg is alot better.

> >

> > There is nothing wrong with the "back in the old times argument" if its true.

> > A wide spread pirateship is not a cloud.

> > Standing behind your frontline as a caster is still not a cloud.

> > Moving right to left and vice versa while casting stuff is still not a cloud.

> > What did you not understand about raining hell down from ALL sides?

> >

> > Yes, ive been talking about public pirateships and how they annoy me, because i also know from fighting in gvg's that they dont, or when atleast i last checked, ship as much as publics.

> > I dont play as often as i have (so not in a guild anymore) and thus am mostly soloroaming because i have 0 fun in publics anymore.

> > So what is your point here?

> > Calling me clueless without an argument from your side makes you look entitled af buddy.

> >

> > I gave my opinion on why i liked the "good ol times" better than the stale boring shipping meta that we had for a very long time now. Why am i not allowed to give my opinion on it, while you can come into this thread and just tell everyone who dislikes it to "get gud" and "l2p"

>

> I also like how you change your personality and arguments to what suits you better at the moment.

> Lemme just remember you how was your first answer to me: "All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg"

> And i am the entitled one...

>

> You know what? Don't like it? Don't know how to adapt? Cya!

I dont even know where i changed my peraonality, maybe you just thought you had me all figured out after reading one little post from me, wow gj m8.

Dont like it? Exactly

Dont know how to adept?

No lol, i could just play any pirateshipping class that is needed.

Would i still have fun then?

No. And thats the point.

Why would i just let myself get forced into something i dont want to do and have no fun with, i already adepted by not playing in zergs anymore, and instead am now telling you, right now, in the forums, how i feel about it. Thats the place were you talk about stuff like that, didnt you know that?

Well if you dont like it....

You get the drill, aye?

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > > > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dodge

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Use to gain an edge over the 90% of players that don't know about this secret technique.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > What happens next will shock you!

> > > > > > > > > > (you can actually survive)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Nice! which class does a 30 ft dodge roll lol cuz most carpet bombing spreads faster and a further distance than any roll. Maybe we’re playing a different game?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Or maybe you're tunnel visioned? You have 360º to dodge.

> > > > > > > > Seriously, i'm no genius, nor an expert on wvw, but i'm learning too much from my guildies and that's how i finally could enjoy wvw.

> > > > > > > > Some tips i remember from my mind, atm:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > - Double dodging is counter intuitive on most game modes, but can be a life saver in wvw

> > > > > > > > - If you're in range of the enemy zerg make sure you have stability (yell at your guardians)

> > > > > > > > - Running straight lines while fighting is death sentence, strafe and counter-bomb or run

> > > > > > > > - Have a teleport skill on your utility bar (to quickly get out of stunlocks/ bombs if you kitten up)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I remember how frustrating was to die and getting yelled because i kitten up my positioning on guild wvw raid, and this, playing as scrapper or firebrand. Now, after 4 months of, at least, 4 hours daily on wvw i'm playing a zerker weaver most of the time, dying WAY less. And i'm doing this because now i understand how positioning is important on this game-mode (particularly on zerg fights) and i want to practice it (ok, i'm playing weaver because it's fun to turn the tide of a battle with one well placed meteor).

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yea ofc you like the meta now, shipping away with your long kitten range, go back to melee and die out of boredom

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ppl hating on the old pre hot melee meta just didnt know how to play against it as caster.

> > > > > > > Just spread your caster out into a clud and rain down hell from all sides onto the enemy meleetrain.

> > > > > > > You know what tgis also did? Yes, making classes like thief or mesmer not obsolete, because they were used to try to counter the clouding, with picking off enemy caster which then had their own group of thiefs/mesmer to fight those.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I play Firebrand, Scourge, Scrapper, Revenant AND Weaver (still gearing other specs). I don't have problems at all playing Firebrand really agressive, i enjoy it. Working as a team, receiving superspeed on pushes, providing stability, rolling behind to keep the backline safe, etc. It's just a different kind of fun. I am not "a caster", i don't have a main, i enjoy experiencing and understanding most of the specs. It helps on improving my skills as whole.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Other than that, what makes you think clouding the casters isn't a good option on today's meta? Play a full zerker weaver and try to push with the frontline, then you come here again and talk about your experience.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If i'm playing weaver against a guild zerg (not PUGs) there's ALWAYS a thief or a soulbeast that will target me all the time after ONE good offensive damage delivering. Then i have to play a lot safer, and yes, it becomes boring for some time because i can't use the full potential of the spec i'm playing (cheers to the enemy, bro, we have our thief or soulbeast too and they're there to do EXACTLY this). But no worries, i just try to find that window when i'm not attracting much attention to spike again.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Stop being entitled at the point you think people who don't have the same taste, or is close-minded like you, is bad or lazy.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > EDIT: You don't have a clue what you're saying here: "...go back to melee and die out of boredom". Playing Firebrand, Scourge or Scrapper delivers A LOT more action than Weaver.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ive played 5 years of warrior and this meta right now is the most stale kitten ever, and did you not read? I said back then THIEFES had a place in a zerg, why are you bringing up soulbeasts, yet another pirateship class.

> > > >

> > > > *You played 5 years of one spec and this meta isn't pleasing to you (fixed for ya).

> > > > I'm just showing you that classes like Rangers, that were useless, also have a spot on zergs now (since your original point was "this meta made 2 classes useless", wich is clearly a falacy too). I even pointed out thieves sided by Rangers, but you prefer to ignore that to """"prove your point""""".

> > > >

> > > > > There are so many ppl complaining that stuff like thief is not welcomed in a zerg (and dont talk about staff thief in a public, please)

> > > >

> > > > There are a lot more thieves, soulbeasts and mesmers (running non-zerg builds) on public groups than it has on guild zergs, where they obviously have limited space on the comp.

> > > >

> > > > > If you think you are using a cloud right now, than you never seen one back then.

> > > >

> > > > The "back in the old times" argument again...

> > > >

> > > > > Im mostly talking about public environments, ive played in enough wvw guilds to know that those have a complete different style of play than blob vs blob publics

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for sharing the info that you are "talking mostly about public environments" now. It makes all your statements even clueless.

> > >

> > >

> > > I played ele, necro, engi, guard aswell, guess what, i dont like to play them, i main warrior because its the most fun to play still, and OFC im not pleased with the meta since warriors most of the time just stand around doing nothing, except for the final push to finish off the enemy. Ofc its based on my opinion, what do you expect in the forums? Its my opinion and im free to share it in a thread were ppl argue about that topic.

> > >

> > > Ranger had no spot before because projectile hate was a thing even back then, now soulbeast has a ton of unblockables, if those existed back then, even rangers would have been played.

> > >

> > > Seeing non zerg builds with thief etc doesnt mean they are effective, just what ppl want to play, others can do the job better.

> > > Guilds use staff thiefes as high dmg melees.

> > > Why would a thief side with rangers in a public? To pewpew away as deadeye? Yea nah, soulbeast with unblockables and more frequent dmg is alot better.

> > >

> > > There is nothing wrong with the "back in the old times argument" if its true.

> > > A wide spread pirateship is not a cloud.

> > > Standing behind your frontline as a caster is still not a cloud.

> > > Moving right to left and vice versa while casting stuff is still not a cloud.

> > > What did you not understand about raining hell down from ALL sides?

> > >

> > > Yes, ive been talking about public pirateships and how they annoy me, because i also know from fighting in gvg's that they dont, or when atleast i last checked, ship as much as publics.

> > > I dont play as often as i have (so not in a guild anymore) and thus am mostly soloroaming because i have 0 fun in publics anymore.

> > > So what is your point here?

> > > Calling me clueless without an argument from your side makes you look entitled af buddy.

> > >

> > > I gave my opinion on why i liked the "good ol times" better than the stale boring shipping meta that we had for a very long time now. Why am i not allowed to give my opinion on it, while you can come into this thread and just tell everyone who dislikes it to "get gud" and "l2p"

> >

> > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dodge

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Use to gain an edge over the 90% of players that don't know about this secret technique.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > What happens next will shock you!

> > > > > > > > > > (you can actually survive)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Nice! which class does a 30 ft dodge roll lol cuz most carpet bombing spreads faster and a further distance than any roll. Maybe we’re playing a different game?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Or maybe you're tunnel visioned? You have 360º to dodge.

> > > > > > > > Seriously, i'm no genius, nor an expert on wvw, but i'm learning too much from my guildies and that's how i finally could enjoy wvw.

> > > > > > > > Some tips i remember from my mind, atm:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > - Double dodging is counter intuitive on most game modes, but can be a life saver in wvw

> > > > > > > > - If you're in range of the enemy zerg make sure you have stability (yell at your guardians)

> > > > > > > > - Running straight lines while fighting is death sentence, strafe and counter-bomb or run

> > > > > > > > - Have a teleport skill on your utility bar (to quickly get out of stunlocks/ bombs if you kitten up)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I remember how frustrating was to die and getting yelled because i kitten up my positioning on guild wvw raid, and this, playing as scrapper or firebrand. Now, after 4 months of, at least, 4 hours daily on wvw i'm playing a zerker weaver most of the time, dying WAY less. And i'm doing this because now i understand how positioning is important on this game-mode (particularly on zerg fights) and i want to practice it (ok, i'm playing weaver because it's fun to turn the tide of a battle with one well placed meteor).

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yea ofc you like the meta now, shipping away with your long kitten range, go back to melee and die out of boredom

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ppl hating on the old pre hot melee meta just didnt know how to play against it as caster.

> > > > > > > Just spread your caster out into a clud and rain down hell from all sides onto the enemy meleetrain.

> > > > > > > You know what tgis also did? Yes, making classes like thief or mesmer not obsolete, because they were used to try to counter the clouding, with picking off enemy caster which then had their own group of thiefs/mesmer to fight those.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I play Firebrand, Scourge, Scrapper, Revenant AND Weaver (still gearing other specs). I don't have problems at all playing Firebrand really agressive, i enjoy it. Working as a team, receiving superspeed on pushes, providing stability, rolling behind to keep the backline safe, etc. It's just a different kind of fun. I am not "a caster", i don't have a main, i enjoy experiencing and understanding most of the specs. It helps on improving my skills as whole.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Other than that, what makes you think clouding the casters isn't a good option on today's meta? Play a full zerker weaver and try to push with the frontline, then you come here again and talk about your experience.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If i'm playing weaver against a guild zerg (not PUGs) there's ALWAYS a thief or a soulbeast that will target me all the time after ONE good offensive damage delivering. Then i have to play a lot safer, and yes, it becomes boring for some time because i can't use the full potential of the spec i'm playing (cheers to the enemy, bro, we have our thief or soulbeast too and they're there to do EXACTLY this). But no worries, i just try to find that window when i'm not attracting much attention to spike again.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Stop being entitled at the point you think people who don't have the same taste, or is close-minded like you, is bad or lazy.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > EDIT: You don't have a clue what you're saying here: "...go back to melee and die out of boredom". Playing Firebrand, Scourge or Scrapper delivers A LOT more action than Weaver.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ive played 5 years of warrior and this meta right now is the most stale kitten ever, and did you not read? I said back then THIEFES had a place in a zerg, why are you bringing up soulbeasts, yet another pirateship class.

> > > >

> > > > *You played 5 years of one spec and this meta isn't pleasing to you (fixed for ya).

> > > > I'm just showing you that classes like Rangers, that were useless, also have a spot on zergs now (since your original point was "this meta made 2 classes useless", wich is clearly a falacy too). I even pointed out thieves sided by Rangers, but you prefer to ignore that to """"prove your point""""".

> > > >

> > > > > There are so many ppl complaining that stuff like thief is not welcomed in a zerg (and dont talk about staff thief in a public, please)

> > > >

> > > > There are a lot more thieves, soulbeasts and mesmers (running non-zerg builds) on public groups than it has on guild zergs, where they obviously have limited space on the comp.

> > > >

> > > > > If you think you are using a cloud right now, than you never seen one back then.

> > > >

> > > > The "back in the old times" argument again...

> > > >

> > > > > Im mostly talking about public environments, ive played in enough wvw guilds to know that those have a complete different style of play than blob vs blob publics

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for sharing the info that you are "talking mostly about public environments" now. It makes all your statements even clueless.

> > >

> > >

> > > I played ele, necro, engi, guard aswell, guess what, i dont like to play them, i main warrior because its the most fun to play still, and OFC im not pleased with the meta since warriors most of the time just stand around doing nothing, except for the final push to finish off the enemy. Ofc its based on my opinion, what do you expect in the forums? Its my opinion and im free to share it in a thread were ppl argue about that topic.

> > >

> > > Ranger had no spot before because projectile hate was a thing even back then, now soulbeast has a ton of unblockables, if those existed back then, even rangers would have been played.

> > >

> > > Seeing non zerg builds with thief etc doesnt mean they are effective, just what ppl want to play, others can do the job better.

> > > Guilds use staff thiefes as high dmg melees.

> > > Why would a thief side with rangers in a public? To pewpew away as deadeye? Yea nah, soulbeast with unblockables and more frequent dmg is alot better.

> > >

> > > There is nothing wrong with the "back in the old times argument" if its true.

> > > A wide spread pirateship is not a cloud.

> > > Standing behind your frontline as a caster is still not a cloud.

> > > Moving right to left and vice versa while casting stuff is still not a cloud.

> > > What did you not understand about raining hell down from ALL sides?

> > >

> > > Yes, ive been talking about public pirateships and how they annoy me, because i also know from fighting in gvg's that they dont, or when atleast i last checked, ship as much as publics.

> > > I dont play as often as i have (so not in a guild anymore) and thus am mostly soloroaming because i have 0 fun in publics anymore.

> > > So what is your point here?

> > > Calling me clueless without an argument from your side makes you look entitled af buddy.

> > >

> > > I gave my opinion on why i liked the "good ol times" better than the stale boring shipping meta that we had for a very long time now. Why am i not allowed to give my opinion on it, while you can come into this thread and just tell everyone who dislikes it to "get gud" and "l2p"

> >

> > I also like how you change your personality and arguments to what suits you better at the moment.

> > Lemme just remember you how was your first answer to me: "All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg"

> > And i am the entitled one...

> >

> > You know what? Don't like it? Don't know how to adapt? Cya!

>

> I dont even know where i changed my peraonality, maybe you just thought you had me all figured out after reading one little post from me, wow gj m8.

>

> Dont like it? Exactly

> Dont know how to adept?

> No lol, i could just play any pirateshipping class that is needed.

> Would i still have fun then?

> No. And thats the point.

> Why would i just let myself get forced into something i dont want to do and have no fun with, i already adepted by not playing in zergs anymore, and instead am now telling you, right now, in the forums, how i feel about it. Thats the place were you talk about stuff like that, didnt you know that?

> Well if you dont like it....

> You get the drill, aye?

Lol, equip a hammer on your warrior and go ballsdeep with some decent people by your side.

Seriously, nobody will hear your cry, go play.

> @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> > > > > > > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dodge

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Use to gain an edge over the 90% of players that don't know about this secret technique.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > What happens next will shock you!

> > > > > > > > > > > (you can actually survive)

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Nice! which class does a 30 ft dodge roll lol cuz most carpet bombing spreads faster and a further distance than any roll. Maybe we’re playing a different game?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Or maybe you're tunnel visioned? You have 360º to dodge.

> > > > > > > > > Seriously, i'm no genius, nor an expert on wvw, but i'm learning too much from my guildies and that's how i finally could enjoy wvw.

> > > > > > > > > Some tips i remember from my mind, atm:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > - Double dodging is counter intuitive on most game modes, but can be a life saver in wvw

> > > > > > > > > - If you're in range of the enemy zerg make sure you have stability (yell at your guardians)

> > > > > > > > > - Running straight lines while fighting is death sentence, strafe and counter-bomb or run

> > > > > > > > > - Have a teleport skill on your utility bar (to quickly get out of stunlocks/ bombs if you kitten up)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I remember how frustrating was to die and getting yelled because i kitten up my positioning on guild wvw raid, and this, playing as scrapper or firebrand. Now, after 4 months of, at least, 4 hours daily on wvw i'm playing a zerker weaver most of the time, dying WAY less. And i'm doing this because now i understand how positioning is important on this game-mode (particularly on zerg fights) and i want to practice it (ok, i'm playing weaver because it's fun to turn the tide of a battle with one well placed meteor).

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Yea ofc you like the meta now, shipping away with your long kitten range, go back to melee and die out of boredom

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ppl hating on the old pre hot melee meta just didnt know how to play against it as caster.

> > > > > > > > Just spread your caster out into a clud and rain down hell from all sides onto the enemy meleetrain.

> > > > > > > > You know what tgis also did? Yes, making classes like thief or mesmer not obsolete, because they were used to try to counter the clouding, with picking off enemy caster which then had their own group of thiefs/mesmer to fight those.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I play Firebrand, Scourge, Scrapper, Revenant AND Weaver (still gearing other specs). I don't have problems at all playing Firebrand really agressive, i enjoy it. Working as a team, receiving superspeed on pushes, providing stability, rolling behind to keep the backline safe, etc. It's just a different kind of fun. I am not "a caster", i don't have a main, i enjoy experiencing and understanding most of the specs. It helps on improving my skills as whole.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Other than that, what makes you think clouding the casters isn't a good option on today's meta? Play a full zerker weaver and try to push with the frontline, then you come here again and talk about your experience.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If i'm playing weaver against a guild zerg (not PUGs) there's ALWAYS a thief or a soulbeast that will target me all the time after ONE good offensive damage delivering. Then i have to play a lot safer, and yes, it becomes boring for some time because i can't use the full potential of the spec i'm playing (cheers to the enemy, bro, we have our thief or soulbeast too and they're there to do EXACTLY this). But no worries, i just try to find that window when i'm not attracting much attention to spike again.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Stop being entitled at the point you think people who don't have the same taste, or is close-minded like you, is bad or lazy.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > EDIT: You don't have a clue what you're saying here: "...go back to melee and die out of boredom". Playing Firebrand, Scourge or Scrapper delivers A LOT more action than Weaver.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ive played 5 years of warrior and this meta right now is the most stale kitten ever, and did you not read? I said back then THIEFES had a place in a zerg, why are you bringing up soulbeasts, yet another pirateship class.

> > > > >

> > > > > *You played 5 years of one spec and this meta isn't pleasing to you (fixed for ya).

> > > > > I'm just showing you that classes like Rangers, that were useless, also have a spot on zergs now (since your original point was "this meta made 2 classes useless", wich is clearly a falacy too). I even pointed out thieves sided by Rangers, but you prefer to ignore that to """"prove your point""""".

> > > > >

> > > > > > There are so many ppl complaining that stuff like thief is not welcomed in a zerg (and dont talk about staff thief in a public, please)

> > > > >

> > > > > There are a lot more thieves, soulbeasts and mesmers (running non-zerg builds) on public groups than it has on guild zergs, where they obviously have limited space on the comp.

> > > > >

> > > > > > If you think you are using a cloud right now, than you never seen one back then.

> > > > >

> > > > > The "back in the old times" argument again...

> > > > >

> > > > > > Im mostly talking about public environments, ive played in enough wvw guilds to know that those have a complete different style of play than blob vs blob publics

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for sharing the info that you are "talking mostly about public environments" now. It makes all your statements even clueless.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I played ele, necro, engi, guard aswell, guess what, i dont like to play them, i main warrior because its the most fun to play still, and OFC im not pleased with the meta since warriors most of the time just stand around doing nothing, except for the final push to finish off the enemy. Ofc its based on my opinion, what do you expect in the forums? Its my opinion and im free to share it in a thread were ppl argue about that topic.

> > > >

> > > > Ranger had no spot before because projectile hate was a thing even back then, now soulbeast has a ton of unblockables, if those existed back then, even rangers would have been played.

> > > >

> > > > Seeing non zerg builds with thief etc doesnt mean they are effective, just what ppl want to play, others can do the job better.

> > > > Guilds use staff thiefes as high dmg melees.

> > > > Why would a thief side with rangers in a public? To pewpew away as deadeye? Yea nah, soulbeast with unblockables and more frequent dmg is alot better.

> > > >

> > > > There is nothing wrong with the "back in the old times argument" if its true.

> > > > A wide spread pirateship is not a cloud.

> > > > Standing behind your frontline as a caster is still not a cloud.

> > > > Moving right to left and vice versa while casting stuff is still not a cloud.

> > > > What did you not understand about raining hell down from ALL sides?

> > > >

> > > > Yes, ive been talking about public pirateships and how they annoy me, because i also know from fighting in gvg's that they dont, or when atleast i last checked, ship as much as publics.

> > > > I dont play as often as i have (so not in a guild anymore) and thus am mostly soloroaming because i have 0 fun in publics anymore.

> > > > So what is your point here?

> > > > Calling me clueless without an argument from your side makes you look entitled af buddy.

> > > >

> > > > I gave my opinion on why i liked the "good ol times" better than the stale boring shipping meta that we had for a very long time now. Why am i not allowed to give my opinion on it, while you can come into this thread and just tell everyone who dislikes it to "get gud" and "l2p"

> > >

> > > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dodge

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Use to gain an edge over the 90% of players that don't know about this secret technique.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > What happens next will shock you!

> > > > > > > > > > > (you can actually survive)

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Nice! which class does a 30 ft dodge roll lol cuz most carpet bombing spreads faster and a further distance than any roll. Maybe we’re playing a different game?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Or maybe you're tunnel visioned? You have 360º to dodge.

> > > > > > > > > Seriously, i'm no genius, nor an expert on wvw, but i'm learning too much from my guildies and that's how i finally could enjoy wvw.

> > > > > > > > > Some tips i remember from my mind, atm:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > - Double dodging is counter intuitive on most game modes, but can be a life saver in wvw

> > > > > > > > > - If you're in range of the enemy zerg make sure you have stability (yell at your guardians)

> > > > > > > > > - Running straight lines while fighting is death sentence, strafe and counter-bomb or run

> > > > > > > > > - Have a teleport skill on your utility bar (to quickly get out of stunlocks/ bombs if you kitten up)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I remember how frustrating was to die and getting yelled because i kitten up my positioning on guild wvw raid, and this, playing as scrapper or firebrand. Now, after 4 months of, at least, 4 hours daily on wvw i'm playing a zerker weaver most of the time, dying WAY less. And i'm doing this because now i understand how positioning is important on this game-mode (particularly on zerg fights) and i want to practice it (ok, i'm playing weaver because it's fun to turn the tide of a battle with one well placed meteor).

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Yea ofc you like the meta now, shipping away with your long kitten range, go back to melee and die out of boredom

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ppl hating on the old pre hot melee meta just didnt know how to play against it as caster.

> > > > > > > > Just spread your caster out into a clud and rain down hell from all sides onto the enemy meleetrain.

> > > > > > > > You know what tgis also did? Yes, making classes like thief or mesmer not obsolete, because they were used to try to counter the clouding, with picking off enemy caster which then had their own group of thiefs/mesmer to fight those.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I play Firebrand, Scourge, Scrapper, Revenant AND Weaver (still gearing other specs). I don't have problems at all playing Firebrand really agressive, i enjoy it. Working as a team, receiving superspeed on pushes, providing stability, rolling behind to keep the backline safe, etc. It's just a different kind of fun. I am not "a caster", i don't have a main, i enjoy experiencing and understanding most of the specs. It helps on improving my skills as whole.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Other than that, what makes you think clouding the casters isn't a good option on today's meta? Play a full zerker weaver and try to push with the frontline, then you come here again and talk about your experience.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If i'm playing weaver against a guild zerg (not PUGs) there's ALWAYS a thief or a soulbeast that will target me all the time after ONE good offensive damage delivering. Then i have to play a lot safer, and yes, it becomes boring for some time because i can't use the full potential of the spec i'm playing (cheers to the enemy, bro, we have our thief or soulbeast too and they're there to do EXACTLY this). But no worries, i just try to find that window when i'm not attracting much attention to spike again.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Stop being entitled at the point you think people who don't have the same taste, or is close-minded like you, is bad or lazy.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > EDIT: You don't have a clue what you're saying here: "...go back to melee and die out of boredom". Playing Firebrand, Scourge or Scrapper delivers A LOT more action than Weaver.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ive played 5 years of warrior and this meta right now is the most stale kitten ever, and did you not read? I said back then THIEFES had a place in a zerg, why are you bringing up soulbeasts, yet another pirateship class.

> > > > >

> > > > > *You played 5 years of one spec and this meta isn't pleasing to you (fixed for ya).

> > > > > I'm just showing you that classes like Rangers, that were useless, also have a spot on zergs now (since your original point was "this meta made 2 classes useless", wich is clearly a falacy too). I even pointed out thieves sided by Rangers, but you prefer to ignore that to """"prove your point""""".

> > > > >

> > > > > > There are so many ppl complaining that stuff like thief is not welcomed in a zerg (and dont talk about staff thief in a public, please)

> > > > >

> > > > > There are a lot more thieves, soulbeasts and mesmers (running non-zerg builds) on public groups than it has on guild zergs, where they obviously have limited space on the comp.

> > > > >

> > > > > > If you think you are using a cloud right now, than you never seen one back then.

> > > > >

> > > > > The "back in the old times" argument again...

> > > > >

> > > > > > Im mostly talking about public environments, ive played in enough wvw guilds to know that those have a complete different style of play than blob vs blob publics

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for sharing the info that you are "talking mostly about public environments" now. It makes all your statements even clueless.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I played ele, necro, engi, guard aswell, guess what, i dont like to play them, i main warrior because its the most fun to play still, and OFC im not pleased with the meta since warriors most of the time just stand around doing nothing, except for the final push to finish off the enemy. Ofc its based on my opinion, what do you expect in the forums? Its my opinion and im free to share it in a thread were ppl argue about that topic.

> > > >

> > > > Ranger had no spot before because projectile hate was a thing even back then, now soulbeast has a ton of unblockables, if those existed back then, even rangers would have been played.

> > > >

> > > > Seeing non zerg builds with thief etc doesnt mean they are effective, just what ppl want to play, others can do the job better.

> > > > Guilds use staff thiefes as high dmg melees.

> > > > Why would a thief side with rangers in a public? To pewpew away as deadeye? Yea nah, soulbeast with unblockables and more frequent dmg is alot better.

> > > >

> > > > There is nothing wrong with the "back in the old times argument" if its true.

> > > > A wide spread pirateship is not a cloud.

> > > > Standing behind your frontline as a caster is still not a cloud.

> > > > Moving right to left and vice versa while casting stuff is still not a cloud.

> > > > What did you not understand about raining hell down from ALL sides?

> > > >

> > > > Yes, ive been talking about public pirateships and how they annoy me, because i also know from fighting in gvg's that they dont, or when atleast i last checked, ship as much as publics.

> > > > I dont play as often as i have (so not in a guild anymore) and thus am mostly soloroaming because i have 0 fun in publics anymore.

> > > > So what is your point here?

> > > > Calling me clueless without an argument from your side makes you look entitled af buddy.

> > > >

> > > > I gave my opinion on why i liked the "good ol times" better than the stale boring shipping meta that we had for a very long time now. Why am i not allowed to give my opinion on it, while you can come into this thread and just tell everyone who dislikes it to "get gud" and "l2p"

> > >

> > > I also like how you change your personality and arguments to what suits you better at the moment.

> > > Lemme just remember you how was your first answer to me: "All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg"

> > > And i am the entitled one...

> > >

> > > You know what? Don't like it? Don't know how to adapt? Cya!

> >

> > I dont even know where i changed my peraonality, maybe you just thought you had me all figured out after reading one little post from me, wow gj m8.

> >

> > Dont like it? Exactly

> > Dont know how to adept?

> > No lol, i could just play any pirateshipping class that is needed.

> > Would i still have fun then?

> > No. And thats the point.

> > Why would i just let myself get forced into something i dont want to do and have no fun with, i already adepted by not playing in zergs anymore, and instead am now telling you, right now, in the forums, how i feel about it. Thats the place were you talk about stuff like that, didnt you know that?

> > Well if you dont like it....

> > You get the drill, aye?

>

> Lol, equip a hammer on your warrior and go ballsdeep with some decent people by your side.

> Seriously, nobody will hear your cry, go play.

Yawn, you dont need to tell me about the meta nowadays geez, how many times do i have to tell you.... Whatever, you dont get it, you dont even have arguments left anymore, you just repeat yourself, bye

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dodge

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Use to gain an edge over the 90% of players that don't know about this secret technique.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > What happens next will shock you!

> > > > > > > > > > > > (you can actually survive)

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Nice! which class does a 30 ft dodge roll lol cuz most carpet bombing spreads faster and a further distance than any roll. Maybe we’re playing a different game?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Or maybe you're tunnel visioned? You have 360º to dodge.

> > > > > > > > > > Seriously, i'm no genius, nor an expert on wvw, but i'm learning too much from my guildies and that's how i finally could enjoy wvw.

> > > > > > > > > > Some tips i remember from my mind, atm:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > - Double dodging is counter intuitive on most game modes, but can be a life saver in wvw

> > > > > > > > > > - If you're in range of the enemy zerg make sure you have stability (yell at your guardians)

> > > > > > > > > > - Running straight lines while fighting is death sentence, strafe and counter-bomb or run

> > > > > > > > > > - Have a teleport skill on your utility bar (to quickly get out of stunlocks/ bombs if you kitten up)

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I remember how frustrating was to die and getting yelled because i kitten up my positioning on guild wvw raid, and this, playing as scrapper or firebrand. Now, after 4 months of, at least, 4 hours daily on wvw i'm playing a zerker weaver most of the time, dying WAY less. And i'm doing this because now i understand how positioning is important on this game-mode (particularly on zerg fights) and i want to practice it (ok, i'm playing weaver because it's fun to turn the tide of a battle with one well placed meteor).

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Yea ofc you like the meta now, shipping away with your long kitten range, go back to melee and die out of boredom

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Ppl hating on the old pre hot melee meta just didnt know how to play against it as caster.

> > > > > > > > > Just spread your caster out into a clud and rain down hell from all sides onto the enemy meleetrain.

> > > > > > > > > You know what tgis also did? Yes, making classes like thief or mesmer not obsolete, because they were used to try to counter the clouding, with picking off enemy caster which then had their own group of thiefs/mesmer to fight those.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I play Firebrand, Scourge, Scrapper, Revenant AND Weaver (still gearing other specs). I don't have problems at all playing Firebrand really agressive, i enjoy it. Working as a team, receiving superspeed on pushes, providing stability, rolling behind to keep the backline safe, etc. It's just a different kind of fun. I am not "a caster", i don't have a main, i enjoy experiencing and understanding most of the specs. It helps on improving my skills as whole.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Other than that, what makes you think clouding the casters isn't a good option on today's meta? Play a full zerker weaver and try to push with the frontline, then you come here again and talk about your experience.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If i'm playing weaver against a guild zerg (not PUGs) there's ALWAYS a thief or a soulbeast that will target me all the time after ONE good offensive damage delivering. Then i have to play a lot safer, and yes, it becomes boring for some time because i can't use the full potential of the spec i'm playing (cheers to the enemy, bro, we have our thief or soulbeast too and they're there to do EXACTLY this). But no worries, i just try to find that window when i'm not attracting much attention to spike again.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Stop being entitled at the point you think people who don't have the same taste, or is close-minded like you, is bad or lazy.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > EDIT: You don't have a clue what you're saying here: "...go back to melee and die out of boredom". Playing Firebrand, Scourge or Scrapper delivers A LOT more action than Weaver.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ive played 5 years of warrior and this meta right now is the most stale kitten ever, and did you not read? I said back then THIEFES had a place in a zerg, why are you bringing up soulbeasts, yet another pirateship class.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > *You played 5 years of one spec and this meta isn't pleasing to you (fixed for ya).

> > > > > > I'm just showing you that classes like Rangers, that were useless, also have a spot on zergs now (since your original point was "this meta made 2 classes useless", wich is clearly a falacy too). I even pointed out thieves sided by Rangers, but you prefer to ignore that to """"prove your point""""".

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > There are so many ppl complaining that stuff like thief is not welcomed in a zerg (and dont talk about staff thief in a public, please)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There are a lot more thieves, soulbeasts and mesmers (running non-zerg builds) on public groups than it has on guild zergs, where they obviously have limited space on the comp.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > If you think you are using a cloud right now, than you never seen one back then.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The "back in the old times" argument again...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > Im mostly talking about public environments, ive played in enough wvw guilds to know that those have a complete different style of play than blob vs blob publics

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks for sharing the info that you are "talking mostly about public environments" now. It makes all your statements even clueless.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I played ele, necro, engi, guard aswell, guess what, i dont like to play them, i main warrior because its the most fun to play still, and OFC im not pleased with the meta since warriors most of the time just stand around doing nothing, except for the final push to finish off the enemy. Ofc its based on my opinion, what do you expect in the forums? Its my opinion and im free to share it in a thread were ppl argue about that topic.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ranger had no spot before because projectile hate was a thing even back then, now soulbeast has a ton of unblockables, if those existed back then, even rangers would have been played.

> > > > >

> > > > > Seeing non zerg builds with thief etc doesnt mean they are effective, just what ppl want to play, others can do the job better.

> > > > > Guilds use staff thiefes as high dmg melees.

> > > > > Why would a thief side with rangers in a public? To pewpew away as deadeye? Yea nah, soulbeast with unblockables and more frequent dmg is alot better.

> > > > >

> > > > > There is nothing wrong with the "back in the old times argument" if its true.

> > > > > A wide spread pirateship is not a cloud.

> > > > > Standing behind your frontline as a caster is still not a cloud.

> > > > > Moving right to left and vice versa while casting stuff is still not a cloud.

> > > > > What did you not understand about raining hell down from ALL sides?

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes, ive been talking about public pirateships and how they annoy me, because i also know from fighting in gvg's that they dont, or when atleast i last checked, ship as much as publics.

> > > > > I dont play as often as i have (so not in a guild anymore) and thus am mostly soloroaming because i have 0 fun in publics anymore.

> > > > > So what is your point here?

> > > > > Calling me clueless without an argument from your side makes you look entitled af buddy.

> > > > >

> > > > > I gave my opinion on why i liked the "good ol times" better than the stale boring shipping meta that we had for a very long time now. Why am i not allowed to give my opinion on it, while you can come into this thread and just tell everyone who dislikes it to "get gud" and "l2p"

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Use to gain an edge over the 90% of players that don't know about this secret technique.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Nice! which class does a 30 ft dodge roll lol cuz most carpet bombing spreads faster and a further distance than any roll. Maybe we’re playing a different game?

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Seriously, i'm no genius, nor an expert on wvw, but i'm learning too much from my guildies and that's how i finally could enjoy wvw.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > - Double dodging is counter intuitive on most game modes, but can be a life saver in wvw

> > > > > > > > > > - If you're in range of the enemy zerg make sure you have stability (yell at your guardians)

> > > > > > > > > > - Running straight lines while fighting is death sentence, strafe and counter-bomb or run

> > > > > > > > > > - Have a teleport skill on your utility bar (to quickly get out of stunlocks/ bombs if you kitten up)

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I remember how frustrating was to die and getting yelled because i kitten up my positioning on guild wvw raid, and this, playing as scrapper or firebrand. Now, after 4 months of, at least, 4 hours daily on wvw i'm playing a zerker weaver most of the time, dying WAY less. And i'm doing this because now i understand how positioning is important on this game-mode (particularly on zerg fights) and i want to practice it (ok, i'm playing weaver because it's fun to turn the tide of a battle with one well placed meteor).

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Yea ofc you like the meta now, shipping away with your long kitten range, go back to melee and die out of boredom

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Ppl hating on the old pre hot melee meta just didnt know how to play against it as caster.

> > > > > > > > > Just spread your caster out into a clud and rain down hell from all sides onto the enemy meleetrain.

> > > > > > > > > You know what tgis also did? Yes, making classes like thief or mesmer not obsolete, because they were used to try to counter the clouding, with picking off enemy caster which then had their own group of thiefs/mesmer to fight those.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I play Firebrand, Scourge, Scrapper, Revenant AND Weaver (still gearing other specs). I don't have problems at all playing Firebrand really agressive, i enjoy it. Working as a team, receiving superspeed on pushes, providing stability, rolling behind to keep the backline safe, etc. It's just a different kind of fun. I am not "a caster", i don't have a main, i enjoy experiencing and understanding most of the specs. It helps on improving my skills as whole.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Other than that, what makes you think clouding the casters isn't a good option on today's meta? Play a full zerker weaver and try to push with the frontline, then you come here again and talk about your experience.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If i'm playing weaver against a guild zerg (not PUGs) there's ALWAYS a thief or a soulbeast that will target me all the time after ONE good offensive damage delivering. Then i have to play a lot safer, and yes, it becomes boring for some time because i can't use the full potential of the spec i'm playing (cheers to the enemy, bro, we have our thief or soulbeast too and they're there to do EXACTLY this). But no worries, i just try to find that window when i'm not attracting much attention to spike again.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Stop being entitled at the point you think people who don't have the same taste, or is close-minded like you, is bad or lazy.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > EDIT: You don't have a clue what you're saying here: "...go back to melee and die out of boredom". Playing Firebrand, Scourge or Scrapper delivers A LOT more action than Weaver.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ive played 5 years of warrior and this meta right now is the most stale kitten ever, and did you not read? I said back then THIEFES had a place in a zerg, why are you bringing up soulbeasts, yet another pirateship class.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > *You played 5 years of one spec and this meta isn't pleasing to you (fixed for ya).

> > > > > > I'm just showing you that classes like Rangers, that were useless, also have a spot on zergs now (since your original point was "this meta made 2 classes useless", wich is clearly a falacy too). I even pointed out thieves sided by Rangers, but you prefer to ignore that to """"prove your point""""".

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > There are so many ppl complaining that stuff like thief is not welcomed in a zerg (and dont talk about staff thief in a public, please)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There are a lot more thieves, soulbeasts and mesmers (running non-zerg builds) on public groups than it has on guild zergs, where they obviously have limited space on the comp.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > If you think you are using a cloud right now, than you never seen one back then.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > Im mostly talking about public environments, ive played in enough wvw guilds to know that those have a complete different style of play than blob vs blob publics

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks for sharing the info that you are "talking mostly about public environments" now. It makes all your statements even clueless.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I played ele, necro, engi, guard aswell, guess what, i dont like to play them, i main warrior because its the most fun to play still, and OFC im not pleased with the meta since warriors most of the time just stand around doing nothing, except for the final push to finish off the enemy. Ofc its based on my opinion, what do you expect in the forums? Its my opinion and im free to share it in a thread were ppl argue about that topic.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ranger had no spot before because projectile hate was a thing even back then, now soulbeast has a ton of unblockables, if those existed back then, even rangers would have been played.

> > > > >

> > > > > Seeing non zerg builds with thief etc doesnt mean they are effective, just what ppl want to play, others can do the job better.

> > > > > Why would a thief side with rangers in a public? To pewpew away as deadeye? Yea nah, soulbeast with unblockables and more frequent dmg is alot better.

> > > > >

> > > > > There is nothing wrong with the "back in the old times argument" if its true.

> > > > > Moving right to left and vice versa while casting stuff is still not a cloud.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes, ive been talking about public pirateships and how they annoy me, because i also know from fighting in gvg's that they dont, or when atleast i last checked, ship as much as publics.

> > > > > I dont play as often as i have (so not in a guild anymore) and thus am mostly soloroaming because i have 0 fun in publics anymore.

> > > > > Calling me clueless without an argument from your side makes you look entitled af buddy.

> > > > >

> > > > > I gave my opinion on why i liked the "good ol times" better than the stale boring shipping meta that we had for a very long time now. Why am i not allowed to give my opinion on it, while you can come into this thread and just tell everyone who dislikes it to "get gud" and "l2p"

> > > >

> > > > I also like how you change your personality and arguments to what suits you better at the moment.

> > > > Lemme just remember you how was your first answer to me: "All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg"

> > > > And i am the entitled one...

> > > >

> > > > You know what? Don't like it? Don't know how to adapt? Cya!

> > >

> > > I dont even know where i changed my peraonality, maybe you just thought you had me all figured out after reading one little post from me, wow gj m8.

> > >

> > > Dont like it? Exactly

> > > Dont know how to adept?

> > > No lol, i could just play any pirateshipping class that is needed.

> > > Would i still have fun then?

> > > No. And thats the point.

> > > Why would i just let myself get forced into something i dont want to do and have no fun with, i already adepted by not playing in zergs anymore, and instead am now telling you, right now, in the forums, how i feel about it. Thats the place were you talk about stuff like that, didnt you know that?

> > > Well if you dont like it....

> > > You get the drill, aye?

> >

> > Lol, equip a hammer on your warrior and go ballsdeep with some decent people by your side.

> > Seriously, nobody will hear your cry, go play.

>

> Yawn, you dont need to tell me about the meta nowadays geez, how many times do i have to tell you.... Whatever, you dont get it, you dont even have arguments left anymore, you just repeat yourself, bye

"Meta sucks because I don't like it and my class is useless". Omegalul.

Every time I see an old video of "glorious melee meta" I fall asleep because there's nothing useful to see. Everyone is just spamming with their lootsticks for 10 minutes until someone magically dies because everyone is tanky and has sustain. There's no coordinated bomb, nothing to avoid since it doesn't even exist, you're just fighting with autos and facetanking each other for ages.

While you could say similar about constant pirsteshipping at 1200 range, at least there's a death zone for those who dont position properly. Nobody stops you from portal bombing with a melee zerg either.

Unless you're on NA which plays with semi tanks at max range that do no damage and cant die that easily either. Same 10 min long fights like melee meta but you don't get to damage your enemy because nobody plays aggressively. Snooze fest in both situations...

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dodge

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Use to gain an edge over the 90% of players that don't know about this secret technique.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > What happens next will shock you!

> > > > > > > > > > > > > (you can actually survive)

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Nice! which class does a 30 ft dodge roll lol cuz most carpet bombing spreads faster and a further distance than any roll. Maybe we’re playing a different game?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Or maybe you're tunnel visioned? You have 360º to dodge.

> > > > > > > > > > > Seriously, i'm no genius, nor an expert on wvw, but i'm learning too much from my guildies and that's how i finally could enjoy wvw.

> > > > > > > > > > > Some tips i remember from my mind, atm:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > - Double dodging is counter intuitive on most game modes, but can be a life saver in wvw

> > > > > > > > > > > - If you're in range of the enemy zerg make sure you have stability (yell at your guardians)

> > > > > > > > > > > - Running straight lines while fighting is death sentence, strafe and counter-bomb or run

> > > > > > > > > > > - Have a teleport skill on your utility bar (to quickly get out of stunlocks/ bombs if you kitten up)

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I remember how frustrating was to die and getting yelled because i kitten up my positioning on guild wvw raid, and this, playing as scrapper or firebrand. Now, after 4 months of, at least, 4 hours daily on wvw i'm playing a zerker weaver most of the time, dying WAY less. And i'm doing this because now i understand how positioning is important on this game-mode (particularly on zerg fights) and i want to practice it (ok, i'm playing weaver because it's fun to turn the tide of a battle with one well placed meteor).

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Yea ofc you like the meta now, shipping away with your long kitten range, go back to melee and die out of boredom

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Ppl hating on the old pre hot melee meta just didnt know how to play against it as caster.

> > > > > > > > > > Just spread your caster out into a clud and rain down hell from all sides onto the enemy meleetrain.

> > > > > > > > > > You know what tgis also did? Yes, making classes like thief or mesmer not obsolete, because they were used to try to counter the clouding, with picking off enemy caster which then had their own group of thiefs/mesmer to fight those.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I play Firebrand, Scourge, Scrapper, Revenant AND Weaver (still gearing other specs). I don't have problems at all playing Firebrand really agressive, i enjoy it. Working as a team, receiving superspeed on pushes, providing stability, rolling behind to keep the backline safe, etc. It's just a different kind of fun. I am not "a caster", i don't have a main, i enjoy experiencing and understanding most of the specs. It helps on improving my skills as whole.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Other than that, what makes you think clouding the casters isn't a good option on today's meta? Play a full zerker weaver and try to push with the frontline, then you come here again and talk about your experience.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > If i'm playing weaver against a guild zerg (not PUGs) there's ALWAYS a thief or a soulbeast that will target me all the time after ONE good offensive damage delivering. Then i have to play a lot safer, and yes, it becomes boring for some time because i can't use the full potential of the spec i'm playing (cheers to the enemy, bro, we have our thief or soulbeast too and they're there to do EXACTLY this). But no worries, i just try to find that window when i'm not attracting much attention to spike again.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Stop being entitled at the point you think people who don't have the same taste, or is close-minded like you, is bad or lazy.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > EDIT: You don't have a clue what you're saying here: "...go back to melee and die out of boredom". Playing Firebrand, Scourge or Scrapper delivers A LOT more action than Weaver.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ive played 5 years of warrior and this meta right now is the most stale kitten ever, and did you not read? I said back then THIEFES had a place in a zerg, why are you bringing up soulbeasts, yet another pirateship class.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > *You played 5 years of one spec and this meta isn't pleasing to you (fixed for ya).

> > > > > > > I'm just showing you that classes like Rangers, that were useless, also have a spot on zergs now (since your original point was "this meta made 2 classes useless", wich is clearly a falacy too). I even pointed out thieves sided by Rangers, but you prefer to ignore that to """"prove your point""""".

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > There are so many ppl complaining that stuff like thief is not welcomed in a zerg (and dont talk about staff thief in a public, please)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > There are a lot more thieves, soulbeasts and mesmers (running non-zerg builds) on public groups than it has on guild zergs, where they obviously have limited space on the comp.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If you think you are using a cloud right now, than you never seen one back then.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The "back in the old times" argument again...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Im mostly talking about public environments, ive played in enough wvw guilds to know that those have a complete different style of play than blob vs blob publics

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thanks for sharing the info that you are "talking mostly about public environments" now. It makes all your statements even clueless.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I played ele, necro, engi, guard aswell, guess what, i dont like to play them, i main warrior because its the most fun to play still, and OFC im not pleased with the meta since warriors most of the time just stand around doing nothing, except for the final push to finish off the enemy. Ofc its based on my opinion, what do you expect in the forums? Its my opinion and im free to share it in a thread were ppl argue about that topic.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ranger had no spot before because projectile hate was a thing even back then, now soulbeast has a ton of unblockables, if those existed back then, even rangers would have been played.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Seeing non zerg builds with thief etc doesnt mean they are effective, just what ppl want to play, others can do the job better.

> > > > > > Guilds use staff thiefes as high dmg melees.

> > > > > > Why would a thief side with rangers in a public? To pewpew away as deadeye? Yea nah, soulbeast with unblockables and more frequent dmg is alot better.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There is nothing wrong with the "back in the old times argument" if its true.

> > > > > > A wide spread pirateship is not a cloud.

> > > > > > Standing behind your frontline as a caster is still not a cloud.

> > > > > > Moving right to left and vice versa while casting stuff is still not a cloud.

> > > > > > What did you not understand about raining hell down from ALL sides?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes, ive been talking about public pirateships and how they annoy me, because i also know from fighting in gvg's that they dont, or when atleast i last checked, ship as much as publics.

> > > > > > I dont play as often as i have (so not in a guild anymore) and thus am mostly soloroaming because i have 0 fun in publics anymore.

> > > > > > So what is your point here?

> > > > > > Calling me clueless without an argument from your side makes you look entitled af buddy.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I gave my opinion on why i liked the "good ol times" better than the stale boring shipping meta that we had for a very long time now. Why am i not allowed to give my opinion on it, while you can come into this thread and just tell everyone who dislikes it to "get gud" and "l2p"

> > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dodge

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Use to gain an edge over the 90% of players that don't know about this secret technique.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > What happens next will shock you!

> > > > > > > > > > > > > (you can actually survive)

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Nice! which class does a 30 ft dodge roll lol cuz most carpet bombing spreads faster and a further distance than any roll. Maybe we’re playing a different game?

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Or maybe you're tunnel visioned? You have 360º to dodge.

> > > > > > > > > > > Seriously, i'm no genius, nor an expert on wvw, but i'm learning too much from my guildies and that's how i finally could enjoy wvw.

> > > > > > > > > > > Some tips i remember from my mind, atm:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > - Double dodging is counter intuitive on most game modes, but can be a life saver in wvw

> > > > > > > > > > > - If you're in range of the enemy zerg make sure you have stability (yell at your guardians)

> > > > > > > > > > > - Running straight lines while fighting is death sentence, strafe and counter-bomb or run

> > > > > > > > > > > - Have a teleport skill on your utility bar (to quickly get out of stunlocks/ bombs if you kitten up)

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I remember how frustrating was to die and getting yelled because i kitten up my positioning on guild wvw raid, and this, playing as scrapper or firebrand. Now, after 4 months of, at least, 4 hours daily on wvw i'm playing a zerker weaver most of the time, dying WAY less. And i'm doing this because now i understand how positioning is important on this game-mode (particularly on zerg fights) and i want to practice it (ok, i'm playing weaver because it's fun to turn the tide of a battle with one well placed meteor).

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Yea ofc you like the meta now, shipping away with your long kitten range, go back to melee and die out of boredom

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Ppl hating on the old pre hot melee meta just didnt know how to play against it as caster.

> > > > > > > > > > Just spread your caster out into a clud and rain down hell from all sides onto the enemy meleetrain.

> > > > > > > > > > You know what tgis also did? Yes, making classes like thief or mesmer not obsolete, because they were used to try to counter the clouding, with picking off enemy caster which then had their own group of thiefs/mesmer to fight those.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I play Firebrand, Scourge, Scrapper, Revenant AND Weaver (still gearing other specs). I don't have problems at all playing Firebrand really agressive, i enjoy it. Working as a team, receiving superspeed on pushes, providing stability, rolling behind to keep the backline safe, etc. It's just a different kind of fun. I am not "a caster", i don't have a main, i enjoy experiencing and understanding most of the specs. It helps on improving my skills as whole.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Other than that, what makes you think clouding the casters isn't a good option on today's meta? Play a full zerker weaver and try to push with the frontline, then you come here again and talk about your experience.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > If i'm playing weaver against a guild zerg (not PUGs) there's ALWAYS a thief or a soulbeast that will target me all the time after ONE good offensive damage delivering. Then i have to play a lot safer, and yes, it becomes boring for some time because i can't use the full potential of the spec i'm playing (cheers to the enemy, bro, we have our thief or soulbeast too and they're there to do EXACTLY this). But no worries, i just try to find that window when i'm not attracting much attention to spike again.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Stop being entitled at the point you think people who don't have the same taste, or is close-minded like you, is bad or lazy.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > EDIT: You don't have a clue what you're saying here: "...go back to melee and die out of boredom". Playing Firebrand, Scourge or Scrapper delivers A LOT more action than Weaver.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ive played 5 years of warrior and this meta right now is the most stale kitten ever, and did you not read? I said back then THIEFES had a place in a zerg, why are you bringing up soulbeasts, yet another pirateship class.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > *You played 5 years of one spec and this meta isn't pleasing to you (fixed for ya).

> > > > > > > I'm just showing you that classes like Rangers, that were useless, also have a spot on zergs now (since your original point was "this meta made 2 classes useless", wich is clearly a falacy too). I even pointed out thieves sided by Rangers, but you prefer to ignore that to """"prove your point""""".

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > There are so many ppl complaining that stuff like thief is not welcomed in a zerg (and dont talk about staff thief in a public, please)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > There are a lot more thieves, soulbeasts and mesmers (running non-zerg builds) on public groups than it has on guild zergs, where they obviously have limited space on the comp.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If you think you are using a cloud right now, than you never seen one back then.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The "back in the old times" argument again...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Im mostly talking about public environments, ive played in enough wvw guilds to know that those have a complete different style of play than blob vs blob publics

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thanks for sharing the info that you are "talking mostly about public environments" now. It makes all your statements even clueless.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I played ele, necro, engi, guard aswell, guess what, i dont like to play them, i main warrior because its the most fun to play still, and OFC im not pleased with the meta since warriors most of the time just stand around doing nothing, except for the final push to finish off the enemy. Ofc its based on my opinion, what do you expect in the forums? Its my opinion and im free to share it in a thread were ppl argue about that topic.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ranger had no spot before because projectile hate was a thing even back then, now soulbeast has a ton of unblockables, if those existed back then, even rangers would have been played.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Seeing non zerg builds with thief etc doesnt mean they are effective, just what ppl want to play, others can do the job better.

> > > > > > Guilds use staff thiefes as high dmg melees.

> > > > > > Why would a thief side with rangers in a public? To pewpew away as deadeye? Yea nah, soulbeast with unblockables and more frequent dmg is alot better.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There is nothing wrong with the "back in the old times argument" if its true.

> > > > > > A wide spread pirateship is not a cloud.

> > > > > > Standing behind your frontline as a caster is still not a cloud.

> > > > > > Moving right to left and vice versa while casting stuff is still not a cloud.

> > > > > > What did you not understand about raining hell down from ALL sides?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes, ive been talking about public pirateships and how they annoy me, because i also know from fighting in gvg's that they dont, or when atleast i last checked, ship as much as publics.

> > > > > > I dont play as often as i have (so not in a guild anymore) and thus am mostly soloroaming because i have 0 fun in publics anymore.

> > > > > > So what is your point here?

> > > > > > Calling me clueless without an argument from your side makes you look entitled af buddy.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I gave my opinion on why i liked the "good ol times" better than the stale boring shipping meta that we had for a very long time now. Why am i not allowed to give my opinion on it, while you can come into this thread and just tell everyone who dislikes it to "get gud" and "l2p"

> > > > >

> > > > > I also like how you change your personality and arguments to what suits you better at the moment.

> > > > > Lemme just remember you how was your first answer to me: "All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg"

> > > > > And i am the entitled one...

> > > > >

> > > > > You know what? Don't like it? Don't know how to adapt? Cya!

> > > >

> > > > I dont even know where i changed my peraonality, maybe you just thought you had me all figured out after reading one little post from me, wow gj m8.

> > > >

> > > > Dont like it? Exactly

> > > > Dont know how to adept?

> > > > No lol, i could just play any pirateshipping class that is needed.

> > > > Would i still have fun then?

> > > > No. And thats the point.

> > > > Why would i just let myself get forced into something i dont want to do and have no fun with, i already adepted by not playing in zergs anymore, and instead am now telling you, right now, in the forums, how i feel about it. Thats the place were you talk about stuff like that, didnt you know that?

> > > > Well if you dont like it....

> > > > You get the drill, aye?

> > >

> > > Lol, equip a hammer on your warrior and go ballsdeep with some decent people by your side.

> > > Seriously, nobody will hear your cry, go play.

> >

> > Yawn, you dont need to tell me about the meta nowadays geez, how many times do i have to tell you.... Whatever, you dont get it, you dont even have arguments left anymore, you just repeat yourself, bye

>

> "Meta sucks because I don't like it and my class is useless". Omegalul.

>

> Every time I see an old video of "glorious melee meta" I fall asleep because there's nothing useful to see. Everyone is just spamming with their lootsticks for 10 minutes until someone magically dies because everyone is tanky and has sustain. There's no coordinated bomb, nothing to avoid since it doesn't even exist, you're just fighting with autos and facetanking each other for ages.

>

> While you could say similar about constant pirsteshipping at 1200 range, at least there's a death zone for those who dont position properly. Nobody stops you from portal bombing with a melee zerg either.

>

> Unless you're on NA which plays with semi tanks at max range that do no damage and cant die that easily either. Same 10 min long fights like melee meta but you don't get to damage your enemy because nobody plays aggressively. Snooze fest in both situations...

Omegalul, ppl telling others what their opinion has to be. So what? Im bored af from shipping and rather have prehot meta back with blasting waters and firefields etc.

Im NOT talking post hot where ppl justs tacked dmg reduction with rev dwarf etc, where meteors hit for literally 17dmg, yes that was boring. Pre hot the only real sustain came from blastimg waters, no heal druids, no heal engis, no ventari, guards only had staff to heal for a bit

And yes, any competent enemy is going to stop you from melee portalbombing. What kind of kitten are you playing against where that works? Works maybe once because nobody expect someone to be that kitten, and just stands with a dropped jaw about the stupidity, second time they will just easily counter it and wipe the floor with you.

Paintrains had no deathzones? Lol any caster who got caught by the train was torn into shreds, and if the zerg had good thiefs it was hard to dodge the train without getting caught by a backstab.

Pre hot involved alot of more movement and thus positioning, so imo it was harder to play caster (just my honest opinion, that you guys dgaf anyways as i have seen in your previous posts)

But why am i even trying to argue with an ele main, you like staring at your enemy from 1200 range casting at them and never pushing through a choke unless you wiped enough of them from range, gg very interactive. And i like to get some melee action more than once per fight, not just for the final push.

Fights nowadays rarely turn into fullwipes, most of the time they just ship until 5-10 drop then they start running, so basically every fight ends in a onepush, woohoo

Clashing and regrouping, fast regroups, healing back up, stacking might etc were a vital part in wvw, now they are almost nowhere to be found (except in gvg's) because you get your stuff on the fly and just fight from 1200 range

And ill say it again, this is the forum, im allowed to say what i like and what i dont like, dont come in here and tell me

" "Meta sucks because I don't like it and my class is useless". Omegalul."

Thats just not how forums work

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > I also like how you change your personality and arguments to what suits you better at the moment.

> > > > Lemme just remember you how was your first answer to me: "All the caster that played back then and defend the pirateshipping are just too lazy or were too bad to effectively play in a cloud to stop a meleeheavy enemy zerg"

> > > > And i am the entitled one...

> > > >

> > > > You know what? Don't like it? Don't know how to adapt? Cya!

> > >

> > > I dont even know where i changed my peraonality, maybe you just thought you had me all figured out after reading one little post from me, wow gj m8.

> > >

> > > Dont like it? Exactly

> > > Dont know how to adept?

> > > No lol, i could just play any pirateshipping class that is needed.

> > > Would i still have fun then?

> > > No. And thats the point.

> > > Why would i just let myself get forced into something i dont want to do and have no fun with, i already adepted by not playing in zergs anymore, and instead am now telling you, right now, in the forums, how i feel about it. Thats the place were you talk about stuff like that, didnt you know that?

> > > Well if you dont like it....

> > > You get the drill, aye?

> >

> > Lol, equip a hammer on your warrior and go ballsdeep with some decent people by your side.

> > Seriously, nobody will hear your cry, go play.

>

> Yawn, you dont need to tell me about the meta nowadays geez, how many times do i have to tell you.... Whatever, you dont get it, you dont even have arguments left anymore, you just repeat yourself, bye

Ok, you chose to cry.

No worries.