[LWS4 Ep.5] Dialogue that I liked (spoilers)

First of all, **the design of Thunderhead Keep is gorgeous!** <3 I have been missing such classy high fantasy designs in GW2 so much for the past 5-6 years. Can't wait to explore the whole map.

Now on to what made me create this topic: me shaking from laughter. =)

Commander: "Are you the Iron, Ash and Blood Legions, or are you a book club!?!"

Charr: (silence)

One Charr (after a long pause): "What's a book club?"

So far, there are no complaints on my end regarding the quality of dialogue. Very promising style of narrative, too. Off to see and hear more of it. :)

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> Note: I edited the topic to avoid having a wee bit of a spoiler (about a good line) in the subject line itself. Thanks for understanding.

Hey, thanks. Did not think that the subject line would be much of a spoiler, but I like it better this way. :)

> @"lothefallen.7081" said:

> I'm glad to see you're excited, but did you need to create two separate topics to discuss your approval of similar aesthetic elements of the latest update within 20 minutes of each other?

Dialogue and music are "similar aesthetics"? :o I don't think so.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > Note: I edited the topic to avoid having a wee bit of a spoiler (about a good line) in the subject line itself. Thanks for understanding.

>

> Hey, thanks. Did not think that the subject line would be much of a spoiler, but I like it better this way. :)

>

> > @"lothefallen.7081" said:

> > I'm glad to see you're excited, but did you need to create two separate topics to discuss your approval of similar aesthetic elements of the latest update within 20 minutes of each other?

>

> Dialogue and music are "similar aesthetics"? :o I don't think so.

They are aesthetic features because they embellish existing content or underlying game play and they are similar in that they are related to audio or narrative design. You've made 3 different topics about the latest release today. I'm not sure if you just think that your take on everything is that important to everyone that you need 3 separate topics for what could be summarized under one with bullet points or perhaps you are looking for some type of attention. I don't care really what your intent is and I don't mean to be rude. I just think it's improper forum etiquette to make 3 separate topics about your thoughts on a particular release that could be created under one discussion topic to avoid clutter and redundancy and improve the quality of discussion on the board.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

>

> Commander: "Are you the Iron, Ash and Blood Legions, or are you a book club!?!"

> Charr: (silence)

> One Charr (after a long pause): "What's a book club?"

Lost it when they said that. Could only think about a rp in DR with a few warbands and a random person came up to the balcony of the tavern and asked "Is this the book club?" A larger plot became known as "Operation Book Club" after a lot of fun had from this random person.

> @"lothefallen.7081" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > > Note: I edited the topic to avoid having a wee bit of a spoiler (about a good line) in the subject line itself. Thanks for understanding.

> >

> > Hey, thanks. Did not think that the subject line would be much of a spoiler, but I like it better this way. :)

> >

> > > @"lothefallen.7081" said:

> > > I'm glad to see you're excited, but did you need to create two separate topics to discuss your approval of similar aesthetic elements of the latest update within 20 minutes of each other?

> >

> > Dialogue and music are "similar aesthetics"? :o I don't think so.

>

> They are aesthetic features because they embellish existing content or underlying game play and they are similar in that they are related to audio or narrative design. You've made 3 different topics about the latest release today. I'm not sure if you just think that your take on everything is that important to everyone that you need 3 separate topics for what could be summarized under one with bullet points or perhaps you are looking for some type of attention.

LOL. I stopped deliberately looking for attention at least two decades ago, thank you. ;) I separated the elements, because to me they _do not_ belong together. They are different aspects of the game, and I don't want people to throw themselves on just a single one and ignore the other(s).

Sorry that it upset you so much that you felt the need to lecture me about it and try to psychoanalyze me over it. ;)

> I don't care really what your intent is and I don't mean to be rude. I just think it's improper forum etiquette to make 3 separate topics

It were just two, as far as I recall, and I don't do that every day. In that instance, I felt the need. Thank you for caring about my improper forum protocol and trying to make this a better place. I am touched. ;)