Was this the final episode of season 4, or is there one more?

> @"Arden.7480" said:

> When Flashpoint's trailer was released, they wrote this episode was second to last - it was in Season 3.

>

> So either they don't want to follow this anymore, or this season has 2+ more episodes.

They did this for season 3 but season 2 they didn't announce that seeds of truth was the second to last even though it was. I expect an episode 6 and then into season 5. For episode 6 I expect a bigger loss for the player character and more deaths god I'm morbid.

> @"Wwefan.4982" said:

> > @"Arden.7480" said:

> > When Flashpoint's trailer was released, they wrote this episode was second to last - it was in Season 3.

> >

> > So either they don't want to follow this anymore, or this season has 2+ more episodes.

>

> They did this for season 3 but season 2 they didn't announce that seeds of truth was the second to last even though it was. I expect an episode 6 and then into season 5. For episode 6 I expect a bigger loss for the player character and more deaths god I'm morbid.

what can be worse than losing the last Tyria's hope?

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> It was announced as the Penultimate episode, meaning there will be a 6th episode.

> Thereafter LW Season 5 starts straight after (give or take the 2-3 month release cadence)

Where is this supposed to have been said? All I could find was the red bull article suggesting this was actually the last LS4 Episode, but the wording was far from unambiguous and it might have meant that Episode 5 was somewhat of a climax for the current season.

Assuming 6 Episodes is plausible as it is in keeping with LS3s number and would fit the story arc as there is no resolution to the current arc yet, but since LS3E6 was a "last minute" addition and the possibility of an inter-season-cliff hanger we cant say for sure if there will be even 1 more episode this season from what I could find.

> @"Harrik of Avalone.1867" said:

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > It was announced as the Penultimate episode, meaning there will be a 6th episode.

> > Thereafter LW Season 5 starts straight after (give or take the 2-3 month release cadence)

>

> Where is this supposed to have been said? All I could find was the red bull article suggesting this was actually the last LS4 Episode, but the wording was far from unambiguous and it might have meant that Episode 5 was somewhat of a climax for the current season.

>

> Assuming 6 Episodes is plausible as it is in keeping with LS3s number and would fit the story arc as there is no resolution to the current arc yet, but since LS3E6 was a "last minute" addition and the possibility of an inter-season-cliff hanger we cant say for sure if there will be even 1 more episode this season from what I could find.

What do u mean ls3ep6 was a last minute addition?

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> What do u mean ls3ep6 was a last minute addition?

It has been stated that LS3 was originally supposed to have 5 Episodes only but they ended up adding another one for pacing, having more time to finish PoF etc. Obviously this was not literally a "last minute decision" since the map and all the content take quite some time, but from what we have heard it came about quite late in the development of ls3.

Now this does not really tell us anything about expected ls length for this or future season, but it does weaken the assumption that the current season must have 6 episodes because ls3 had 6.

> @"Harrik of Avalone.1867" said:

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > It was announced as the Penultimate episode, meaning there will be a 6th episode.

> > Thereafter LW Season 5 starts straight after (give or take the 2-3 month release cadence)

>

> Where is this supposed to have been said? All I could find was the red bull article suggesting this was actually the last LS4 Episode, but the wording was far from unambiguous and it might have meant that Episode 5 was somewhat of a climax for the current season.

>

> Assuming 6 Episodes is plausible as it is in keeping with LS3s number and would fit the story arc as there is no resolution to the current arc yet, but since LS3E6 was a "last minute" addition and the possibility of an inter-season-cliff hanger we cant say for sure if there will be even 1 more episode this season from what I could find.

MMORPG said its the penultimate episode but redbull said its the finale thats where the confusion come from.

> @"Arden.7480" said:

> > @"Wwefan.4982" said:

> > > @"Arden.7480" said:

> > > When Flashpoint's trailer was released, they wrote this episode was second to last - it was in Season 3.

> > >

> > > So either they don't want to follow this anymore, or this season has 2+ more episodes.

> >

> > They did this for season 3 but season 2 they didn't announce that seeds of truth was the second to last even though it was. I expect an episode 6 and then into season 5. For episode 6 I expect a bigger loss for the player character and more deaths god I'm morbid.

>

> what can be worse than losing the last Tyria's hope?

Kralky destroying our army. Kralky continuing to eat the mists and the world becoming more upstable. I predict characters we have loved new and old could die next episode.

> @"Wwefan.4982" said:

> > @"Harrik of Avalone.1867" said:

> > > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > It was announced as the Penultimate episode, meaning there will be a 6th episode.

> > > Thereafter LW Season 5 starts straight after (give or take the 2-3 month release cadence)

> >

> > Where is this supposed to have been said? All I could find was the red bull article suggesting this was actually the last LS4 Episode, but the wording was far from unambiguous and it might have meant that Episode 5 was somewhat of a climax for the current season.

> >

> > Assuming 6 Episodes is plausible as it is in keeping with LS3s number and would fit the story arc as there is no resolution to the current arc yet, but since LS3E6 was a "last minute" addition and the possibility of an inter-season-cliff hanger we cant say for sure if there will be even 1 more episode this season from what I could find.

>

> MMORPG said its the penultimate episode but redbull said its the finale thats where the confusion come from.

After the third episode delays, there was a small discussion and sharing of information about the rest of the season.

They talked as if the break between episide 3 and 4 was the middle, not that episode 3 itself was the middle