Dragon Blood weapon collections

> @"Cook.4812" said:

> Shouldn't this achievement be put into the collections section instead of the story? Its bugging my ocd that it will cost 900g and alot of time invested for a "story" achievement when in fact its collecting all 16 weapons, no story related. Now it will be my only story achievement not done because im not dropping 900g for 16 ap, rants over.

>

> Definitely belongs in the collections category.

The exotic weapon collection doesn't cost any gold other than for the T6 mats and if there is any for the recipes

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"Clayton Kisko.5207" said:

> > > @"Rhein.8197" said:

> > > > @"Clayton Kisko.5207" said:

> > > > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > > There is a collection for all exotic dragon blood weapons that gives the title "Journeyman of the Forge"

> > > > > doing one of the small achievements you unlock after that give "Master of the Forge"

> > > > > but there doesn't seem to be any collection for collecting all the ascended dragon blood weapons. I hope this is an oversight. The title should be called "Grandmaster of the Forge"

> > > >

> > > > I love that you would be willing to chase that down! As others have mentioned however, we decided against this due to the fact that we thought gating a title and achievement behind something so large would be painful to players. :)

> > >

> > > You technically could not get this achievement anyway, since the episode was launched with several of the ascended weapons collections being broken.

> >

> > Yes which was an unfortunate issue, but we very quickly fixed that and the achievement is now unblocked. Yay game development! :)

>

> Will we see the fixes today or on Tuesday?

I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing here. The Dragonsblood Focus collection is currently broken as you can't complete all 3 deeds. I know several other players with the same issue. This means you couldn't collect all ascended weapons right now, even if you wanted to, if you are experiencing this bug. I've seen posts in the forum indicating this issue is being worked on and I am unaware of a fix. I logged in just now to confirm and seems the collection is still broken.

> @"Rhein.8197" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > @"Clayton Kisko.5207" said:

> > > > @"Rhein.8197" said:

> > > > > @"Clayton Kisko.5207" said:

> > > > > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > > > There is a collection for all exotic dragon blood weapons that gives the title "Journeyman of the Forge"

> > > > > > doing one of the small achievements you unlock after that give "Master of the Forge"

> > > > > > but there doesn't seem to be any collection for collecting all the ascended dragon blood weapons. I hope this is an oversight. The title should be called "Grandmaster of the Forge"

> > > > >

> > > > > I love that you would be willing to chase that down! As others have mentioned however, we decided against this due to the fact that we thought gating a title and achievement behind something so large would be painful to players. :)

> > > >

> > > > You technically could not get this achievement anyway, since the episode was launched with several of the ascended weapons collections being broken.

> > >

> > > Yes which was an unfortunate issue, but we very quickly fixed that and the achievement is now unblocked. Yay game development! :)

> >

> > Will we see the fixes today or on Tuesday?

>

> I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing here. The Dragonsblood Focus collection is currently broken as you can't complete all 3 deeds. I know several other players with the same issue. This means you couldn't collect all ascended weapons right now, even if you wanted to, if you are experiencing this bug. I've seen posts in the forum indicating this issue is being worked on and I am unaware of a fix. I logged in just now to confirm and seems the collection is still broken.

>

>

>

We're obviously not because I was quite clearly asking when the fixes would be live and not about whatever anything is particularly bugged...

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"Rhein.8197" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > @"Clayton Kisko.5207" said:

> > > > > @"Rhein.8197" said:

> > > > > > @"Clayton Kisko.5207" said:

> > > > > > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > > > > There is a collection for all exotic dragon blood weapons that gives the title "Journeyman of the Forge"

> > > > > > > doing one of the small achievements you unlock after that give "Master of the Forge"

> > > > > > > but there doesn't seem to be any collection for collecting all the ascended dragon blood weapons. I hope this is an oversight. The title should be called "Grandmaster of the Forge"

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I love that you would be willing to chase that down! As others have mentioned however, we decided against this due to the fact that we thought gating a title and achievement behind something so large would be painful to players. :)

> > > > >

> > > > > You technically could not get this achievement anyway, since the episode was launched with several of the ascended weapons collections being broken.

> > > >

> > > > Yes which was an unfortunate issue, but we very quickly fixed that and the achievement is now unblocked. Yay game development! :)

> > >

> > > Will we see the fixes today or on Tuesday?

> >

> > I'm not sure if we are talking about the same thing here. The Dragonsblood Focus collection is currently broken as you can't complete all 3 deeds. I know several other players with the same issue. This means you couldn't collect all ascended weapons right now, even if you wanted to, if you are experiencing this bug. I've seen posts in the forum indicating this issue is being worked on and I am unaware of a fix. I logged in just now to confirm and seems the collection is still broken.

> >

> >

> >

>

> We're obviously not because I was quite clearly asking when the fixes would be live and not about whatever anything is particularly bugged...

I apologise, my post was just confusing because I quoted you and not the dev. The game dev indicated that a quick fix had already occurred. I was pointing out that no such quick fix has happened. You were asking "when will see the fix" but I don't think he can adequately answer that question if he doesn't know which bug I am referring to. I was just elaborating on which bug I am referring to so there isn't any confusion and we're all on the same page.

To answer your original question, there is no ETA on fix (per response from Anet I've seen elsewhere in the forums) and also they can't do anything to help you if you're affected by the issue. I am not sure what fix the game dev was originally referring to.