Why were Marjory and Kasmeer missing in this episode?

I was wondering this as well. Seems odd they did not show up for something so important. Can't seem to remember exactly how they were written out. I know the fight with Kralk is sort of "last minute" in the end, but still seems weird they weren't even referenced. Like, there was no line saying "Marjory and Kass aren't going to make it here in time for the battle."

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Svennis.3852" said:

> > I was wondering this as well. Seems odd they did not show up for something so important. Can't seem to remember exactly how they were written out.

>

> They weren't. As far as I recall, _they_ were the ones tracking down Kralkatorrik in the Shiverpeaks. :o

Hmm, now that you mention it, I think they went to the area Kralk first woke up in - charr/bloodlegion homelands? The speculation at the moment is that we'll go there next episode, so it's likely we'll run into them there if so.

Still, the lack of even a reference to them feels like a bit of an oversight. Maybe it's something that got cut?

> @"Svennis.3852" said:

> Hmm, now that you mention it, I think they went to the area Kralk first woke up in - charr/bloodlegion homelands? The speculation at the moment is that we'll go there next episode, so it's likely we'll run into them there if so.

I hope you are right. :)

> Still, the lack of even a reference to them feels like a bit of an oversight. Maybe it's something that got cut?

Could be. How long again till next episode? ;)

The last we heard was that Taimi has been trying to reach them and that she hasn't been able to. We instructed her to let us know the moment we know.

My guess:

>! They were branded and will show up as boss fights later on or the ones we experiment with to figure out how to unbrand something. But pretty sure they are two of the deaths we don't get to know about yet.

@"Silyth.7382": You don't need to place mere speculations in a spoiler tag. ;)

And what you are suggesting is so unlikely it made me laugh. :) It is much more likely that they will be the key to a solution to resolve the situation at hand.

> @"Annette.6278" said:

> There is [a topic on the reddit](

"a topic on the reddit") where player posted an info about it.

Thank you! :+1:

@"Annette.6278" - Thank you for sharing that. Very helpful!

@"foozlesprite.8051" - I'm sure we'll get more of Marjory soon. Their trend to rotate characters makes me think she'll either be part of the next episode, or a big part of season 6. At least we got some confirmation that they're together and doing okay. :)

> @"Svennis.3852" said:

> @"foozlesprite.8051" - I'm sure we'll get more of Marjory soon. Their trend to rotate characters makes me think she'll either be part of the next episode, or a big part of **season 6**. At least we got some confirmation that they're together and doing okay. :)

Season 5, you mean. ;)

And yes, since Taimi has been communicating with her in this episode, I also suspect to see her and Kas again during the next episode. :)

Anet has previously said given the format of an episode, they need to make tough calls on npc numbers. Their omission is likely due to keeping things a bit tighter.

Personally, I kind of like the idea a guild is split up across the World - either scouting ahead or on different objectives entirely.

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> This might be of interest to some (I didn't check to see if it was in those other links)

>

>

>

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/65980/all-or-nothing-spoiler-kas-and-jory-dialogue#latest

Yep! Kas and Marjory have dialog with Taimi. They are essentially the evacuation crew going to areas that Kralk is attack from the mists. Now that the tracker is on Kralk, they can get a head a bit and help people out.

> @"Clayton Kisko.5207" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > This might be of interest to some (I didn't check to see if it was in those other links)

> >

> >

> >

> > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/65980/all-or-nothing-spoiler-kas-and-jory-dialogue#latest

>

> Yep! Kas and Marjory have dialog with Taimi. They are essentially the evacuation crew going to areas that Kralk is attack from the mists. Now that the tracker is on Kralk, they can get a head a bit and help people out.

I tried staying next to Taimi for hours and the dialogue never popped up for me.