Dwarven Catacombs: THANK YOU!

I haven't had time to figure most f it out yet, but getting to the mastery point was a lot of fun.

I am one of those players that gets motion sick while doing jumping puzzles, so I tend to wait for a mesmer port, or use a Port to a Friend.

This JP, if that's what it is, is more like a Jumping Maze. It's more figuring out which mount to use, and how to get where you need to go next, instead of having to worry about falling, over and over again, and have to start from the beginning every time. Best of all? NO NAUSEA! No twisty-turny-backflippy maneuvers, with all sorts of weird PoV and DoF spinning in and out, just to have a chance at landing on the head of a pin.

Thank you <3

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > @"Boysenberry.1869" said:

> > I guess I missed out on a puzzle. I noticed the Mastery Point from the outside and just scaled the mountainside with my Bunny/Griffon to access it really quick.

>

> did the same thing, don't even know how to get there from the collapsed side.

Same thing. Go figure.

I did the puzzle backwards. I spotted the mastery point on my way past outside and climbed up the mountain to see if I could get to it - found it and then ended up going through the catacombs. It was still fun that way around and had a similar aspect of figuring out which mount to use and where to go, but I'm a bit disappointed I didn't do it the right way round the first time.

Incidentally I really like this type of puzzle too. I don't get motion sickness playing games (unless I try to use my DS in a car), but I really enjoy the ones where the challenge is figuring out where to go and how to get there rather than pulling off difficult or timed jumps.