SPvP Scourge ULTIMATE BUILD

Zoid.2568

I can see you have spent time theorycrafting the build and trying to cover various weaknesses of necromancer but power scourge builds just doesnt work as you go in higher ranks.

Also i feel like lifeforce generation and lack of ferocity can be a problem on this build without soul reaping.

Another thing i feel like is missing here is Transfusion because if you are blood magic then everyone expects you to run transfusion as it is such a great tool for necramancers. But you need low cd on wells and high protection uptime too because you are power variant and cant opt for defensive gear while having damage as well. But so is the fate of every power build of necromancer.

But on lower and mid ranks i can see it being great and with a healer it can make you win games very easily. As always you need to be a god in positioning to sustain damage from meta builds.

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

> I'd rather play well of corruption and breach. Golem and well of darkness are so freaking bad in PvP....

Yeah I think you are right. Will change them out. I should go condi dmg though as other said. Power is wrong for this specialization maybe.

> @"Zoid.2568" said:

> > @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > I'd rather play well of corruption and breach. Golem and well of darkness are so freaking bad in PvP....

>

> Yeah I think you are right. Will change them out. I should go condi dmg though as other said. Power is wrong for this specialization maybe.

It's not because of the Condi dmg. But because of the ae boon corrupt, which a lot of times, forces enemies off point

> @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > @"Zoid.2568" said:

> > > @"Nimon.7840" said:

> > > I'd rather play well of corruption and breach. Golem and well of darkness are so freaking bad in PvP....

> >

> > Yeah I think you are right. Will change them out. I should go condi dmg though as other said. Power is wrong for this specialization maybe.

>

> It's not because of the Condi dmg. But because of the ae boon corrupt, which a lot of times, forces enemies off point

Yeah I know what you mean. Good to get through someones defense etc.