Balance patch?

rev in love.8439

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > Gonna be like a whole new game lol

>

> +1

> Balance will not fix anything The root of Gw2 problems is buried so deep-(since Gw2 beta-years of dealing with the symptoms instead of the root>> it's beyond repair)

>

> = **Without Risks, There Can Not Be Growth**

>

> --' ' **Lack of Risks....keeps me away from the game** '

>

>

>

> Pack Up And Start Over

> -If i were Anet: i would leave Guild Wars 2 in its state and start over with a new game> GW3

>

> (all signs to drop and move on since Gw2 beta are here, so why not??)

>

> take care -

I do not know why people keep quoting this video. It is not an authority on anything. It was not even a critical analysis. It is his personal opinion and his main complaint was that TTK is so high. We have the exact opposite problem currently. The video has no relevance in the game’s current position.

For class balance, ya devs have been lazy. And I do I do not mean that the balance patch is a bit late. The last 3-4 patches had much cutting corners, due to lack of understanding how the changes impact build diversity and little to no effort to do much beyond nerfing or buffing only meta builds.

okay this is how they can start balancing the game. First nerf everything with 60%(If i say everything i mean everything boon durations, power damage, condi damage, healing power effect, condi damage effect, all the skills of every class). So the power creep is gone. Then we will look to the biggest outliers. At this point in time it the biggest are condi mirage and Boon beast. There are enought post that will point out what the problems are. Nerf those 2 classen and don't give anyother a buff. See with class then the problem is and nerf that 1. This is the only way that guild wars 2 will be still around in 5 years pvp wise. Because power creep destorys games.

> @"Ansau.7326" said:

> > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > Gonna be like a whole new game lol

> > >

> > > +1

> > > Balance will not fix anything The root of Gw2 problems is buried so deep-(since Gw2 beta-years of dealing with the symptoms instead of the root>> it's beyond repair)

> > >

> > > = **Without Risks, There Can Not Be Growth**

> > >

> > > --' ' **Lack of Risks....keeps me away from the game** '

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Pack Up And Start Over

> > > -If i were Anet: i would leave Guild Wars 2 in its state and start over with a new game> GW3

> > >

> > > (all signs to drop and move on since Gw2 beta are here, so why not??)

> > >

> > > take care -

> >

> > Havent you been saying GW2 is dead for like a year ( or more) ?

> > And didn't this guy leave or quit GW like 3 times?

>

> People are saying Gw2 is dying since beginning 2013. Gw2 long ago reached the point to: what is dead may never die".

'**Gw2 been dead for a long time-has not risen again or got stronger since** '

-Good day-

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> Seems pretty populated for a dead game,and for everyone who think it’s dead is ur life at such a point ur using ur time to post in a game u feel is dead? If so I am truly sry for that. It may not be at a high point right now but dead it is not

like this?

![](https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ae/a3/a5/aea3a500f5103ab5bf5820217efbe3eb.jpg "")

Gw2

> @"Vancho.8750" said:

> Isn't this guy banking on clicks from negativity. I could honestly say the game lost a lot of support because of twats like that. If you try introduce someone to game he will quote this kitten, who probably didn't play the game much.

Probably. There are entire YouTube channels that do little more than produce regular videos raging against the indignance of microtransactions. Hell, even channels that used to have interesting stuff, like Pretty Good Gaming fallen into the cycle of catering to angsty, entitled gamer audiences.

> @"Vancho.8750" said:

> Debbie Downers all of you. Cycle of negativity. Every point he makes is taken from the most negative post from the forum or reddit. I like a little drama from time to time but that's just baiting for clicks from a MMO Nomad at best. And every time "was" GW1 is better than GW2 , why "was" it still exists why aren't you playing it.

> Also kittens.

Before advancing, one must criticize one's faults. It sounds like you are not a veteran, if you were then you would know.

> @"Ansau.7326" said:

> > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > Gonna be like a whole new game lol

> > >

> > > +1

> > > Balance will not fix anything The root of Gw2 problems is buried so deep-(since Gw2 beta-years of dealing with the symptoms instead of the root>> it's beyond repair)

> > >

> > > = **Without Risks, There Can Not Be Growth**

> > >

> > > --' ' **Lack of Risks....keeps me away from the game** '

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Pack Up And Start Over

> > > -If i were Anet: i would leave Guild Wars 2 in its state and start over with a new game> GW3

> > >

> > > (all signs to drop and move on since Gw2 beta are here, so why not??)

> > >

> > > take care -

> >

> > Havent you been saying GW2 is dead for like a year ( or more) ?

> > And didn't this guy leave or quit GW like 3 times?

>

> People are saying Gw2 is dying since beginning 2013. Gw2 long ago reached the point to: "what is dead may never die".

Please no, the game is in a death cycle. It's just that the new players are keeping it alive for the moment. Death cycle does not mean that it is dead. The game is well in its age to die. 90% of Vets from vanilla quit when HoT came, and people who played between HoT to PoF quit when PoF came. Then there are the vets like me who just play dailies like HoT metas and sign off.

> @"otto.5684" said:

> > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > Gonna be like a whole new game lol

> >

> > +1

> > Balance will not fix anything The root of Gw2 problems is buried so deep-(since Gw2 beta-years of dealing with the symptoms instead of the root>> it's beyond repair)

> >

> > = **Without Risks, There Can Not Be Growth**

> >

> > --' ' **Lack of Risks....keeps me away from the game** '

> >

> >

> >

> > Pack Up And Start Over

> > -If i were Anet: i would leave Guild Wars 2 in its state and start over with a new game> GW3

> >

> > (all signs to drop and move on since Gw2 beta are here, so why not??)

> >

> > take care -

>

> I do not know why people keep quoting this video. It is not an authority on anything. It was not even a critical analysis. It is his personal opinion and his main complaint was that TTK is so high. We have the exact opposite problem currently. The video has no relevance in the game’s current position.

>

> For class balance, ya devs have been lazy. And I do I do not mean that the balance patch is a bit late. The last 3-4 patches had much cutting corners, due to lack of understanding how the changes impact build diversity and little to no effort to do much beyond nerfing or buffing only meta builds.

You can not say that the video has no relevance. sPvP has how many different game modes? There are two, and most of the community refuses to do the Stronghold mode since it is very unrefined or unfinished... This is one of the many facts this guy puts out. His video is about his view and opinion, but **he does state facts supporting his view**.

Are all of you, whom are in disagreement with the video, really content with the (9-2 (beta maps))= 7 Conquest mode maps, and one Stronghold map? We are 6 plus years now. It's straight up boring. Several forum posts are going right now stating how it's not fun balance playing against several over-tuned and power creeping elite specs.