(suggestion) race crossbreed.

> @"EdgarMTanaka.7291" said:

> Well sounds fishy right?

Rather disgusting for physiological reasons regarding the intercourse... :s

> @"Sir Alymer.3406" said:

> It's already been said that, in lore, crossbreeds aren't possible.

For good reason! If they were about the same size (humans and norn) and none of the races were biologically beastly (charr, asura) or plants (sylvari), this would be an interesting option. But the way things are, nuh-uh.

> @"Aplethoraof.2643" said:

> See, and if anet had let the PC in GW1 actually go through with the marriage, we'd know for sure by now. I blame anet 100% for this :disappointed:

>

>

Or they would produce at best the equivalent of a mule/hinny and would not be a trace left of them anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

> @"lokh.2695" said:

> > @"EdgarMTanaka.7291" said:

> > > @"Sir Alymer.3406" said:

> > > It's already been said that, in lore, crossbreeds aren't possible.

> >

> > I do remember it being said, was looking for it and didn't find it so I winged it. I took a shot ? Anyway, maby they wanna make a little alteration in the Lore ?

>

> A: "I want X"

> B: "But X can't happen according to the rules of the world"

> A: "But I want X really bad"

> C: "X is not on the table"

> A: "Hmm.....still. Giv X plox!!!!! X when!?!?!?!?!?!?"

>

> These threads are so tiring....

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > oh whyyy why oh why.

>

> desperation is my guess

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"EdgarMTanaka.7291" said:

> > Well sounds fishy right?

>

> Rather disgusting for physiological reasons regarding the intercourse... :s

>

> > @"Sir Alymer.3406" said:

> > It's already been said that, in lore, crossbreeds aren't possible.

>

> For good reason! If they were about the same size (humans and norn) and none of the races were biologically beastly (charr, asura) or plants (sylvari), this would be an interesting option. But the way things are, nuh-uh.

Sorry to bump this thread, it's just that I haven't had the time to answer and now I do.

First, no it wasn't desperation. I don't really care for a new race, I think it's cool as it is. I just got an idea, a thought and I wanted to share it. I am so sorry that I took a few minutes or even less of your time.

Second, actually even how creepy it does sound to us, some actually do have a thing for the other races.

I am happy for the replies I got.

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> How about chars who have mixed race parents? You know, a Norn/Asuran/Slyvari/Charr character. Because if mixed races can happen then those offspring can intermarry to make even more interesting combinations.

I'm one-sixteenth charr, on my mother's side.

That would be even more confusing and difficult than just making a totally new race. If you have a half charr/half human, you can also have a quarter charr 3 quarter human .... or a charr/human/asura..... or a charr/asura/norn/human..... trying to design all the different variations of cross breeding between creatures of drastically different sizes and body types would be insane. By that point we may as well just play flesh blobs with a horn here, an ear there, maybe leaves for hands.... that or weird crap like a fuzzy catgirl with big breasts.... or an asura with big breasts.... or a Norn with an asura head to body size....

> @"Magnus Godrik.5841" said:

> > @"Weindrasi.3805" said:

> > That would be even more confusing and difficult than just making a totally new race. If you have a half charr/half human, you can also have a quarter charr 3 quarter human .... or a charr/human/asura..... or a charr/asura/norn/human..... trying to design all the different variations of cross breeding between creatures of drastically different sizes and body types would be insane. By that point we may as well just play flesh blobs with a horn here, an ear there, maybe leaves for hands.... that or weird kitten like a fuzzy catgirl with big breasts.... or an asura with big breasts.... or a Norn with an asura head to body size....

>

> I would be happy with a breast slider. And while they're at it add a butt slider as well.

Dude, RIGHT? I'd size down my norn's outrageous chest--it kind of clashes with the 'fierce viking' vibe IMO.

Sliders>Premade body types

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

> i think we should not take lore in GW2 like rules, more like guidelines since they constantly change.

>

> i would like a norn asura cross breed tho, then i can finally make a dwarf without the stone excuse.

Just as long as you get a dwarf, and not a norn with a bobblehead x)

> @"Hoover.6394" said:

> > @"Weindrasi.3805" said:

> > > @"Hoover.6394" said:

> > > > @"nanomidgy.9180" said:

> > > > asura with charr fur and tail :)

> > >

> > > Ausua mother give birth to a Charr baby would be deadly....

> >

> > If she survived the mating process....

>

> lol, that's my point, no one seems getting it

Then go the other way around.

> @"Leo G.4501" said:

> > @"Hoover.6394" said:

> > > @"Weindrasi.3805" said:

> > > > @"Hoover.6394" said:

> > > > > @"nanomidgy.9180" said:

> > > > > asura with charr fur and tail :)

> > > >

> > > > Ausua mother give birth to a Charr baby would be deadly....

> > >

> > > If she survived the mating process....

> >

> > lol, that's my point, no one seems getting it

>

> Then go the other way around.

that's not a Big problem...

"size doen't mean anything" - Teemo