Grand Lion Griffon Skin.

Kimow.8120

> @"Kimow.8120" said:

> Hello guys. I'm basically new to the game .. I'd like some information if possible. Does anyone have any idea when the '' Grand Lion Griffon Skin '' skin will return to the store? this week has returned to the Jackal Guardian .. anyone have any ideas?

There's no pattern that any of us can see as to when stuff returns to the gem shop, unless it has a directly link to the 'season', e.g. wintry things return during Wintersday.

> @"Kimow.8120" said:

> How sad .. I really wanted to buy the skin, I bought 2,000 gems just to buy it, I think I'll have to save those gems and wait for her to come back :(

Only ANet knows when items rotate in/out of the gem store. I recommend that you keep an eye on [this thread](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/458/news-gemstore-items-new-returned-sales#latest "this thread") for announcements.

The good news is it definitely will come back eventually, and it's probably a matter of weeks or months rather than years, and when it does it will be the same price or maybe slightly cheaper.

Which may not sound like good news, but it's better than some games I've played where the answer would be that it will probably never come back, or it might be in a random loot crate as an extremely rare drop but not until it's been out the store for several years.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> Also keep on eye on what's available via Black Lion Statuettes.

I never have enough of those things that I'd really want. To get more Statuettes, I'd have to open more chests. I don't really do that, so I'm kind of gated out of some things -- by my own choice, though.

I will usually end up purchasing gems for the things that I really want which, admittedly, isn't often; however, in my own very small, casual way I try to help fund things via cash when able.