What is your favourite weapon for your Profession?

Kuulpb.5412

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Deadeye, it is the rifle(dual pistols are a close second though). Yes, it needs some buffs, but I like it because in games I like the range type of fighting styles. In Mass Effect series, it is infiltrator with rifle and pistol. In Warframe, it is loki with SR or dex syberis with pistols. I am always drawn to that play-style.

Warrior greatsword. Everyone single skill feels amazing. Auto attacks are meh but hundred blades is amazing especially when you land the ever so rare last hit on players. GS 3 makes me feel like a warrior from WoW. GS 4 is pretty decent but looks amazing with my Twilight. GS 5 is so cool and feels very warrior like. If I could change anything it would be making GS 5 immuned to anything that slows the warrior down while using the skill.

revenant mace+axe, cuz the skills have oomph especially mace 3rd :astonished: and just feel right, only that oomph goes against condi. Doing all thsoe great moves but damage only adds up some seconds later is a bit of a bummer. Axe is great thou does more power damage than condi so benefits from both power and condi dam.

Also Citadel Bombardment is my fav profession skill even if stat wise its bad, it just looks too good not to use.

I don't have HoT or PoF elites all unlocked yet so I can't fully comment but I just discovered how fun it is to have an Asura thief use sword skill 3. Mid-air slice and dice!

On my Mesmer main, I love scepter/focus for the skills and power. I love GS for the weird way they use it, although it's not that powerful. Same with Revenant; I love the animations of using staff but I don't know that it's the best weapon for DPS. Revenant hammer is fun and packs a wallop!