GW1 patch

Randulf.7614

Heh - almost forgot how strange/convoluted the GW webstore is from within GW but at least it made me contrib :)

Stupid, like me-instructions:

1. Ingame: Click/talk to Xunlai agent to open webshop:

2. In webshop add wanted upgrade

3. Checkout, pay with CC/PP whatever

4. Get instant confirmation including a 5 x 5 char activation code

5. Log out of GW (F12)

6. On login screen: Click "Create account or Add Access Key"

7. Enter the 5 x 5 char activation code

8. Log in - Shit actually works :-)

Wow - We got more (20%) storage in each (already active) pane + the option of unlocking another full ROW (5 indicvidual) of storage panes.

Thanks!

Z-coins will skyrocket though but... :-)

> @"Donari.5237" said:

> Looks like that's part of their doing a package deal for new GW1 buyers https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/make-history-with-the-guild-wars-complete-collection/

US$40 for core plus two campaigns plus the EotN expansion plus the Game-of-the-Year bonus items plus MOX. That's a better deal than ANet's ever offered; people who shop around various retails should be able to get something like that for 30-50% less.

> @"AzureNightmare.3914" said:

> I still want to believe one day they'll revert Scythe critical damage to how it used to be. Or if not that, just the standard critical damage for all weapons. I miss my Scythe Assassin.

And I'm waiting for them to revert the horrible nerf to Verata's Sacrifice. One can only hope.

Added hot keys for flagging Heroes 4 through 7 to move to a location.

OMG, OMG, OMG!

I am giggling like a little girl :)

The Foundry in the DoA can be done in HM now!

Heroes were always my favorite part of GW. And this makes things so much better.

The only thing that I can think would further improve the game is a customizeable skill weight system for each equipped skill, which would control the chances of a hero using that skill when off cooldown.