My Balance wishlist (brace yourselves, it's a wall)

Yannir.4132

> @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Mesmer

> > > > > > > > > Cant attack while evading

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So mirage cloak is just a worse dodge?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Since you didn't answer and I like to play that kind of games:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Lotus training and dodging boulder deleted.

> > > > > > > Disabling shot, death blossom, flanking strikes, pistol whip, debilitating arc, vault and daggerstorm no longer evade.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Enjoy.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Man stop deflecting to another class. Thief and mesmer are not the same class,they have different mechanics,skills and play styles u cant ask for every skill that’s some what similar to another but due to the classes mechanics and skills as a whole lead it to be over performing to be mirrored on other classes that as whole function differently. Every nerf mirage defence is well nerf this on this class than to cuz if we can’t have it they can’t. Well what about all the bloat mirages kit has that other specs don’t?

> > > > >

> > > > > Not deflecting, drawing a comparison to your absurd idea that ruins a whole mechanic and is a smiter's boon to an entire spec.

> > > > > Actually a better comparison should be you can't attack while on stealth on thief.

> > > > >

> > > > > And again I ask:

> > > > > Mirage cloak is just a worse dodge?!

> > > >

> > > > Lol I’m the wrong guy to suggest that,I’d be fine with no attack while stealthed. I’d also be fine if they remove it entirely if they compensated all classes that utilize it in a appropriate way :) and so I’m clear not being able to attack while evading would destroy the class?

> > >

> > > Not so sure about you wanting stealth removed since you suggest 2 or 3 sec more on stealth to compensate no stacking, and that's not to mention other professions appart from thieves can stack stealth, so why only thieves get this buff?

> > >

> > > The whole point of mirage cloak is to allow attack while evading, is it not?

> > When I mentioned extra couple seconds on stealth skills I meant across the board but than again all skills don’t have to follow suite for every class as every class has different sets of weaknesses and strengths so if a class has a bloated toolkit with everything a class that shares a skill type that relies on it must have same rules applied to it? Ok lol and me wanted the ability for theives to be able to stack stealth removed is a buff? Man these forums keep surprising me lol

>

> Naa, you put it on thief profession skills, not overall.

> So give me a good reason thief can attack while evading and mesmer don't, since both rely on evading to survive.

> Naa, the buff part was the 2 or 3 sec more on each stealth, it is actually a ridiculous big buff but I'm sure you, being a thief, know this.

Wow again why can said class do this if we can’t? Do u realize how bloated mirages/mesmers kit is lol man I doesn’t even need invisibility but why not here u go have it among everything else. Yeah ur right it’s hard to wade through all the nurf bounding dodger threads to get to the nerf MC threads. This is a pointless discussion as is always the case with a mirage defendant lol

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Mesmer

> > > > > > > > > > Cant attack while evading

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > So mirage cloak is just a worse dodge?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Since you didn't answer and I like to play that kind of games:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Lotus training and dodging boulder deleted.

> > > > > > > > Disabling shot, death blossom, flanking strikes, pistol whip, debilitating arc, vault and daggerstorm no longer evade.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Enjoy.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Man stop deflecting to another class. Thief and mesmer are not the same class,they have different mechanics,skills and play styles u cant ask for every skill that’s some what similar to another but due to the classes mechanics and skills as a whole lead it to be over performing to be mirrored on other classes that as whole function differently. Every nerf mirage defence is well nerf this on this class than to cuz if we can’t have it they can’t. Well what about all the bloat mirages kit has that other specs don’t?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Not deflecting, drawing a comparison to your absurd idea that ruins a whole mechanic and is a smiter's boon to an entire spec.

> > > > > > Actually a better comparison should be you can't attack while on stealth on thief.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And again I ask:

> > > > > > Mirage cloak is just a worse dodge?!

> > > > >

> > > > > Lol I’m the wrong guy to suggest that,I’d be fine with no attack while stealthed. I’d also be fine if they remove it entirely if they compensated all classes that utilize it in a appropriate way :) and so I’m clear not being able to attack while evading would destroy the class?

> > > >

> > > > Not so sure about you wanting stealth removed since you suggest 2 or 3 sec more on stealth to compensate no stacking, and that's not to mention other professions appart from thieves can stack stealth, so why only thieves get this buff?

> > > >

> > > > The whole point of mirage cloak is to allow attack while evading, is it not?

> > > When I mentioned extra couple seconds on stealth skills I meant across the board but than again all skills don’t have to follow suite for every class as every class has different sets of weaknesses and strengths so if a class has a bloated toolkit with everything a class that shares a skill type that relies on it must have same rules applied to it? Ok lol and me wanted the ability for theives to be able to stack stealth removed is a buff? Man these forums keep surprising me lol

> >

> > Naa, you put it on thief profession skills, not overall.

> > So give me a good reason thief can attack while evading and mesmer don't, since both rely on evading to survive.

> > Naa, the buff part was the 2 or 3 sec more on each stealth, it is actually a ridiculous big buff but I'm sure you, being a thief, know this.

>

> Wow again why can said class do this if we can’t? Do u realize how bloated mirages/mesmers kit is lol man I doesn’t even need invisibility but why not here u go have it among everything else. Yeah ur right it’s hard to wade through all the nurf bounding dodger threads to get to the nerf MC threads. This is a pointless discussion as is always the case with a mirage defendant lol

It's pointless because either your reasoning is faulty or you don't explain it. For example, not attacking while evading is ridiculous because almost every profession has some way to do it. It's an overbearing and altogether bad change. But no, you cry deflecting so you don't have to defend your terrible argument.

Increase full counter damage to the point that it can kill clones again and make tether always go on a player instead of clones/pets/minions and so on.

Also currently 75% of the spellbreaker traitline is useless and its carried by tether. Defense is also shit atm. Tactics and arms traitlines are a meme. Berserker needs sustain buffs. Mace needs a rework aswell. Man warrior is in a shit spot.

> @"Bashi.8902" said:

> Increase full counter damage to the point that it can kill clones again and make tether always go on a player instead of clones/pets/minions and so on.

> Also currently 75% of the spellbreaker traitline is useless and its carried by tether. Defense is also kitten atm. Tactics and arms traitlines are a meme. Berserker needs sustain buffs. Mace needs a rework aswell. Man warrior is in a kitten spot.

Yeah there's a lot of things on warrior that are not fine. But Spellbreaker is still one the best builds to play in PvP, and will probably take the crown of duelist king back once Boonbeast and Mirage are toned down.

> (...)

>

> The whole point of mirage cloak is to allow attack while evading, is it not?

While I do agree mirage cloak should enable you to still be able to cast skills, stomp and revive (that is the class emchanic after all), why would it be a worse dodge if this was disabled? It still lasts a lot longer than a normal dodge and allows free movement control (changing directions and stuff). With superspeed, the distance of a jump-dodge is also the same, is it?

Serious question, maybe I miss something. And again, I do not want the ability to attack during MC, that would indeed make the mechanic kind of... pointless. :wink:

> @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > (...)

> >

> > The whole point of mirage cloak is to allow attack while evading, is it not?

>

> While I do agree mirage cloak should enable you to still be able to cast skills, stomp and revive (that is the class emchanic after all), why would it be a worse dodge if this was disabled? It still lasts a lot longer than a normal dodge and allows free movement control (changing directions and stuff). With superspeed, the distance of a jump-dodge is also the same, is it?

>

> Serious question, maybe I miss something. And again, I do not want the ability to attack during MC, that would indeed make the mechanic kind of... pointless. :wink:

Because you can only move foward at superspeed. With a normal dodge you can close or create gaps while dodging, with MC if you want to create a gap you need to about face and run meaning you create a smaller gap.

> > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > (...)

> > >

> > > The whole point of mirage cloak is to allow attack while evading, is it not?

> >

> > While I do agree mirage cloak should enable you to still be able to cast skills, stomp and revive (that is the class emchanic after all), why would it be a worse dodge if this was disabled? It still lasts a lot longer than a normal dodge and allows free movement control (changing directions and stuff). With superspeed, the distance of a jump-dodge is also the same, is it?

> >

> > Serious question, maybe I miss something. And again, I do not want the ability to attack during MC, that would indeed make the mechanic kind of... pointless. :wink:

>

> Because you can only move foward at superspeed. With a normal dodge you can close or create gaps while dodging, with MC if you want to create a gap you need to about face and run meaning you create a smaller gap.

Well, honestly, then even without casting stuff it would be a better dodge in my view. :tongue: It lasts 1s instead of 0.75s, you can cover jumping puzzles and stuff...

But I really want to point out again, that this fact is fine for me. Such a change would really be too much and make mirage somehow pointless.