Balance Patch Predictions?

apharma.3741

> @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> Let me try!

>

> Note: This is not what i personaly want but my guess what could happen.

>

> **Sword**

> * Mindslash/ Mind Gash: Vulnerability Duration reduced to 3 seconds.

> * Mind Spike: Boon Rip removed.

> * Illusionary Leap: Cooldown increased to 15 seconds.

>

> **Pistol**

> * Phantasmal Duelist: Power Dmg reduced by 15%.

> * Magic Bullet: Now bounces only 2 times.

>

> **Torch**

> * The Prestige: Stealth duration decreased to 2 seconds. Blast Finisher removed.

> * Phantasmal Mage: Daze removed.

>

> **Axe**

> * Auto Chain: Power dmg reduced by 15%.

> * Axes of Symmetry: Power dmg reduced by 20%.

>

> **Staff**

> * Phase Retreat: Cooldown increased to 12 seconds.

> * Phantasmal Warlock: Now only spawns one Warlock.

> * Chaos Storm: Duration reduced to 3 seconds. Now applys cripple instead of chill.

>

> **Utility**

> * Mirage Mirror: Weakness removed.

> * Arcane Thievery: Is now blockable.

> * Illusionary Ambush: Range reduced to 500.

>

> **Traits**

> * The Pledge: Burning removed. Now grants 15% Burning Duration.

> * Maim the Disillusioned: Torment duration decreased to 3 seconds from 4 seconds.

> * Master of Manipulation: Reduced Mirror duration to 1 second from 2 seconds.

> * Bountiful Disillusionment: Stability Removed.

> * Descent into Madness: Lesser Chaos Storm now only last 2 seconds. Now applys cripple instead of chill.

> * Master of Fragmentation:

> 1. Mind Wrack: Decreased the Increased Crit Chance to 15% from 25%.

> 2. Distortion: No longer reflects but destroys Projectiles.

>

>

>

Some of these are solid Changes u suggested tbh and hits on all the points on why Condi mirage is insane right now.

But I don't think it needs to be nerfed to this extent. I think axe 2-3 needs to be toned down as you suggested or have it's Condi tones down.

Phase retreat definitely needs to be nerfed and made so it can't be used when stunned . Right now it basically allows you to dodge out of the way after you got stunned for free. Combined with skill 5 you also get protection.

I then agree with pistol 4 and 5 as well as projectile destruction as oppose to reflect. Every thing else can still be kept.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > Let me try!

> >

> > Note: This is not what i personaly want but my guess what could happen.

> >

> > **Sword**

> > * Mindslash/ Mind Gash: Vulnerability Duration reduced to 3 seconds.

> > * Mind Spike: Boon Rip removed.

> > * Illusionary Leap: Cooldown increased to 15 seconds.

> >

> > **Pistol**

> > * Phantasmal Duelist: Power Dmg reduced by 15%.

> > * Magic Bullet: Now bounces only 2 times.

> >

> > **Torch**

> > * The Prestige: Stealth duration decreased to 2 seconds. Blast Finisher removed.

> > * Phantasmal Mage: Daze removed.

> >

> > **Axe**

> > * Auto Chain: Power dmg reduced by 15%.

> > * Axes of Symmetry: Power dmg reduced by 20%.

> >

> > **Staff**

> > * Phase Retreat: Cooldown increased to 12 seconds.

> > * Phantasmal Warlock: Now only spawns one Warlock.

> > * Chaos Storm: Duration reduced to 3 seconds. Now applys cripple instead of chill.

> >

> > **Utility**

> > * Mirage Mirror: Weakness removed.

> > * Arcane Thievery: Is now blockable.

> > * Illusionary Ambush: Range reduced to 500.

> >

> > **Traits**

> > * The Pledge: Burning removed. Now grants 15% Burning Duration.

> > * Maim the Disillusioned: Torment duration decreased to 3 seconds from 4 seconds.

> > * Master of Manipulation: Reduced Mirror duration to 1 second from 2 seconds.

> > * Bountiful Disillusionment: Stability Removed.

> > * Descent into Madness: Lesser Chaos Storm now only last 2 seconds. Now applys cripple instead of chill.

> > * Master of Fragmentation:

> > 1. Mind Wrack: Decreased the Increased Crit Chance to 15% from 25%.

> > 2. Distortion: No longer reflects but destroys Projectiles.

> >

> >

> >

>

> Some of these are solid Changes u suggested tbh and hits on all the points on why Condi mirage is insane right now.

>

> But I don't think it needs to be nerfed to this extent. I think axe 2-3 needs to be toned down as you suggested or have it's Condi tones down.

>

> Phase retreat definitely needs to be nerfed and made so it can't be used when stunned . Right now it basically allows you to dodge out of the way after you got stunned for free. Combined with skill 5 you also get protection.

>

> I then agree with pistol 4 and 5 as well as projectile destruction as oppose to reflect. Every thing else can still be kept.

Problem is....

While these are realistic changes (Anet style), only 3 changes are to Mirage.

Everything else is a Base Mesmer Nerf.

People wont like that.

> @"TorQ.7041" said:

> Some of these are solid Changes u suggested tbh and hits on all the points on why Condi mirage is insane right now.

Not even 1 suggestion is solid and hard to tell if he was serious (since obviously its a troll thread)

> Phase retreat definitely needs to be nerfed and made so it can't be used when stunned . Right now it basically allows you to dodge out of the way after you got stunned for free. Combined with skill 5 you also get protection.

If same treatment get any skill that can be used while CC'd like steal , thief signets etc what is labeled as non stun break ,lets do this !

Your complaint about combo field is...wow tbh (and w/o trait it does not give protection)

Anyway time for my changes:

Reflect mirror on dodge gain 30seconds icd.

Mental anguish have only cosmetic effect. Now instead of mind wrack animation its cause animation of a nuclear explosion where it was shattered .

Powerblock does no damage but increase skill cd to 30 seconds . Work on thieves now as well . (Can block auto attacks too)

Imagined burden now apply real burden on everyone who got hit by a greatsword skill (even auto attack) .Destroy enemy endurance - 5 endurance being destroyed per hit.

Furious interruption now apply 10 might 5s,10s fury and 5s quickness on interrupt 10s icd.

CS now reworked again : stuns and dazes mesmer apply cant be removed aka breakstunned.

GS2 now bounce 5 times damage reduced by 50%.

GS4 summon now always 3 phantasms . Damage increased by 50%.

Staff autoattack damage reduced by 50%. Condition duration on staff always equal to 1s.

Staff 2 clone generation removed.

Staff3 summon only 1 phantasm and to add counterplay to insane damage it produce now its a projectile so it can be reflected.

Staff4 now apply 1s of chaos armor.

Staff5 now lasts 1 and apply all effect at once at creation.

Axe autoattacks nerfed by 50%. Does no condition anymore (too many silvers fallen victims to those monstrous conditions)

Axe2 have 20s cd.No ammo. Torment removed. Damage nerfed by 50%.

Axe3 damage nerfed by another 50%. Confusions applied by players raised to 9. Lasts 5 seconds now.

Pistol4 damage nerfed by 50%. Duelist descipline now apply torment instead of bleeds to compensate .

Pistol 5 - we decided to fix bug when projectile is not fired and goes on full cd (its actually true,this bug exist)

Scepter autoattacks damage nerfed by 50%.

Scepter 2 damage reduced by 50%. Apply 10 torments for 10 seconds

Scepter 3 damage reduced by 50% . Confusion stacks are now doubled on every attack

Mirage cloak duration is reduced by 50%.

And list goes on ;)

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > Some of these are solid Changes u suggested tbh and hits on all the points on why Condi mirage is insane right now.

> Not even 1 suggestion is solid and hard to tell if he was serious (since obviously its a troll thread)

> > Phase retreat definitely needs to be nerfed and made so it can't be used when stunned . Right now it basically allows you to dodge out of the way after you got stunned for free. Combined with skill 5 you also get protection.

> If same treatment get any skill that can be used while CC'd like steal , thief signets etc what is labeled as non stun break ,lets do this !

> Your complaint about combo field is...wow tbh (and w/o trait it does not give protection)

> Anyway time for my changes:

> Reflect mirror on dodge gain 30seconds icd.

> Mental anguish have only cosmetic effect. Now instead of mind wrack animation its cause animation of a nuclear explosion where it was shattered .

> Powerblock does no damage but increase skill cd to 30 seconds . Work on thieves now as well . (Can block auto attacks too)

> Imagined burden now apply real burden on everyone who got hit by a greatsword skill (even auto attack) .Destroy enemy endurance - 5 endurance being destroyed per hit.

> Furious interruption now apply 10 might 5s,10s fury and 5s quickness on interrupt 10s icd.

> CS now reworked again : stuns and dazes mesmer apply cant be removed aka breakstunned.

> GS2 now bounce 5 times damage reduced by 50%.

> GS4 summon now always 3 phantasms . Damage increased by 50%.

> Staff autoattack damage reduced by 50%. Condition duration on staff always equal to 1s.

> Staff 2 clone generation removed.

> Staff3 summon only 1 phantasm and to add counterplay to insane damage it produce now its a projectile so it can be reflected.

> Staff4 now apply 1s of chaos armor.

> Staff5 now lasts 1 and apply all effect at once at creation.

> Axe autoattacks nerfed by 50%. Does no condition anymore (too many silvers fallen victims to those monstrous conditions)

> Axe2 have 20s cd.No ammo. Torment removed. Damage nerfed by 50%.

> Axe3 damage nerfed by another 50%. Confusions applied by players raised to 9. Lasts 5 seconds now.

> Pistol4 damage nerfed by 50%. Duelist descipline now apply torment instead of bleeds to compensate .

> Pistol 5 - we decided to fix bug when projectile is not fired and goes on full cd (its actually true,this bug exist)

> Scepter autoattacks damage nerfed by 50%.

> Scepter 2 damage reduced by 50%. Apply 10 torments for 10 seconds

> Scepter 3 damage reduced by 50% . Confusion stacks are now doubled on every attack

> Mirage cloak duration is reduced by 50%.

> And list goes on ;)

But you have to agree that my changes look like Anet Balance.

?

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> Mental anguish have only cosmetic effect. Now instead of mind wrack animation its cause animation of a nuclear explosion where it was shattered .

Overpowered! Explosion hides all animations, toxic disgusting broken visual clutter! Only entitled mesmer mains would want this. xD

> @"Curunen.8729" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > Mental anguish have only cosmetic effect. Now instead of mind wrack animation its cause animation of a nuclear explosion where it was shattered .

> Overpowered! Explosion hides all animations, toxic disgusting broken visual clutter! Only entitled mesmer mains would want this. xD

>

BUT THEMATICALLY FITS!!!!!! PPL EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE ON VIDEOS WITH SUPER EFFECTS BUT IN GAME SO ALL YT AND TWITCH STREAMERS WONT NEED TO EDIT!111111

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> Also in case any @Arenanet employee reads this.

> We are not serious.

> DO NOT TAKE THESE SUGGESTIONS AS SERIOUS

> We just dont have faith you guys even care to listen to logical suggestions ,and balance according to QQ and whatever sticky note you hit with a dart..

>

>

unfortunately the more you guys post jokes the more likely one of these joke nerfs will be used, probably unintentionally.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > Some of these are solid Changes u suggested tbh and hits on all the points on why Condi mirage is insane right now.

> Not even 1 suggestion is solid and hard to tell if he was serious (since obviously its a troll thread)

> > Phase retreat definitely needs to be nerfed and made so it can't be used when stunned . Right now it basically allows you to dodge out of the way after you got stunned for free. Combined with skill 5 you also get protection.

> If same treatment get any skill that can be used while CC'd like steal , thief signets etc what is labeled as non stun break ,lets do this !

> Your complaint about combo field is...wow tbh (and w/o trait it does not give protection)

> Powerblock does no damage but increase skill cd to 30 seconds . Work on thieves now as well . (Can block auto attacks too)

> Imagined burden now apply real burden on everyone who got hit by a greatsword skill (even auto attack) .Destroy enemy endurance - 5 endurance being destroyed per hit.

> Furious interruption now apply 10 might 5s,10s fury and 5s quickness on interrupt 10s icd.

> CS now reworked again : stuns and dazes mesmer apply cant be removed aka breakstunned.

> Staff autoattack damage reduced by 50%. Condition duration on staff always equal to 1s.

> Staff3 summon only 1 phantasm and to add counterplay to insane damage it produce now its a projectile so it can be reflected.

> Axe autoattacks nerfed by 50%. Does no condition anymore (too many silvers fallen victims to those monstrous conditions)

> Axe3 damage nerfed by another 50%. Confusions applied by players raised to 9. Lasts 5 seconds now.

> Pistol4 damage nerfed by 50%. Duelist descipline now apply torment instead of bleeds to compensate .

> Pistol 5 - we decided to fix bug when projectile is not fired and goes on full cd (its actually true,this bug exist)

> Scepter 3 damage reduced by 50% . Confusion stacks are now doubled on every attack

> And list goes on ;)

It's not that I am against any of these skills individually. But collectively it's insanely strong. I am a g3 player at best and some times I get plat games. I can switch to mirage which is the profession I play least. I know it's plat cos i see their title and add them as friend to see their ranking.

At a "skill level" above me I can go on mirage and hold far for long periods of time against 2 and even 3 players some times just because I know to press these button rotations. Last week I got into 1 of these games and really took them 2-3 minutes before they could kill me while my team wins other points. I know that if I get stunned. I can staff2, ambush, distort, blink. Using combo field I get protection up time as well as chaos armor etc etc I don't need to explain since u prob know what's up.

I have nothing against power mirage as its high risk high reward and that's fair. Current condition mirage is no risk high reward with lots more fail safe than other classes. The meta build is insanely easy. Same goes for sword/pistol build. That pistol 4 and 5 is too strong.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> And list goes on ;)

I disagree with GS nerfs. Power mirage doesn't need to be nerfed. It actually takes alot of skill to play that as oppose to condi.

> @"TorQ.7041" said:

> I disagree with GS nerfs. Power mirage doesn't need to be nerfed. It actually takes alot of skill to play that as oppose to condi.

L O L . U still dont get it ? All this changes every suggest is just a joke...

Dont know what you found in pistol 'insane strong' , purely offensive weapon with zero defense meh damage and to have bleeds u have to trait it (if you are too serious)

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> I'm dissapointed. I want more 'suggestions'

Ok now something that I would actually like to see.

* Fencer's Finesse - This trait now works with any weapontype. Stack maximum is reduced to 5. Stack maximum is doubled when wielding a sword.

* Imagined Burden - In addition, weapon skills that summon phantasms now summon 1 additional phantasm. These Phantasms have their damage reduced by 33%. Wielding a greatsword decreases the damage reduction to 25%.

* Warden's Feedback - Phantasms gain/grant 3s of Mirror on creation. Focus skills reflect projectiles.

* Malicious Sorcery - Replaces Scepter Autoattack with a close range (~300) damage focused attack chain. Also increases attackspeed by 10%. This bonus is doubled while wielding a scepter.

* All's Well that Ends Well - Wells gain a 5th pulse which is a copy of the last pulse.

* Chaos Storm - Removed daze from the list of random conditions. The first hit now always dazes for 1s.

* Chaos Armor - Now counts as combo finisher blast. Cooldown reduced to 20s in PvE only.

* Phantasmal Defender - Fixed a bug that prevented this phantasm to apply effects that trigger on interrupting and disabling a foe.

* Lingering Thoughs - No longer inflicts cripple im PvP and WvW.

* Illusionary Counter now uses the lower cooldown in PvE as well.

* Infinite Horizon - This trait no longer causes clones to automatically use ambush skills. This trait now causes clones to use an ambush when the mesmer uses an ambush skill.

* Sands through Glass - increased dodge distance to 600 units.

* Elusive Mind - This trait has been reworked and now causes mirage mirrors to stealth for 1.5s in WvW and PvP and 3s in PvE. Stealth is applied AFTER the mirrors damage.

* Furious Interruption - Now also grants fury for 3s.

* Nullfield - Now removes 2 conditions per pulse.

* Illusion of Life - Removed Invulnerability on resurected allies.

* Imaginary Axes - This skill can no longer target units behind the mesmer. Reduced player torment from 3 to 2 stacks in PvP and WvW.

* Mirage Thrust - Increased daze from .25 to .5s. Removed clone daze.

* Chaos Vortex - Now affects allies in a circle close to the caster. Radius 180.

* Mimic - Reduced aftercast.

* Signet of Humulity - reduced cooldown to 90s in PvE omly.

* Axes of Symmetry - Reduced player cobfusion from 6 to 2 stacks. Increased clone confusion from 1 to 2 stacks. Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented mesmers from using this skill while attacking with their autoattack chain.

* Dune Cloak - Increased Bleeding Duration from 4 to 8s.

* Restorative Illusions - No longer removes conditions.

* Sympathic Visage - Now transferes 2 conditions to newly summoned phantasms.

* Blurred Inscriptions - Signet of Illusions no longer summons a clone on use. Now summons a phantasm of your current weapon set. Signet of Humility no longer inflicts vulnerability. Blurred Inscriptions decreases the cast time of Signet of Humility to .25s

* Signet of Inspiration - This skill has been reworked. The passive now grants 180 concentration. Activating this ability grants a buff that automatically shares all incoming boons with allies around you for 5s. Cooldown increased from 30 to 40s.

That's why we sh> @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > @"Me Games Ma.8426" said:

> > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > ^ I can see some of those being accurate, still my money is on IH and IA nerfs.

> >

> > My first reaction was "why nerf improved alacrity?" :open_mouth:

>

> Illusionary Ambush but nothing is off the table!

We should stop using 2 letters for everything in the game.

Try guessing all: (mesmer only edition)

TW CS IA IA IA DT GS FB MI DE PB :scream:

> @"Me Games Ma.8426" said:

> That's why we sh> @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > @"Me Games Ma.8426" said:

> > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > ^ I can see some of those being accurate, still my money is on IH and IA nerfs.

> > >

> > > My first reaction was "why nerf improved alacrity?" :open_mouth:

> >

> > Illusionary Ambush but nothing is off the table!

>

> We should stop using 2 letters for everything in the game.

> Try guessing all: (mesmer only edition)

> TW CS IA IA IA DT GS FB MI DE PB :scream:

haha! :D

Hmm, Time Warp, Confounding Suggestions, Improved Alacrity, Illusionary Ambush, Danger Time, Gravity... Signet (lol actually stuck here), Firebrand (xD), Mass Invis (or Mirror Images! xD), Deceptive Evasion, Power Block

EDIT - omfg literally... GS... /picardfacepalm :/ Greatsword, hahahaha...

Edit 2 - seems I missed the third IA! lol, Imaginary Axes. xD

We should keep going, it's a fun game. :D

CI, IC, CI, SI, EI, II, FI

> @"Curunen.8729" said:

>

> haha! :D

>

> Hmm, Time Warp, Confounding Suggestions, Improved Alacrity, Illusionary Ambush, Danger Time, Gravity... Signet (lol actually stuck here), Firebrand (xD), Mass Invis (or Mirror Images! xD), Deceptive Evasion, Power Block

>

> EDIT - kitten literally... GS... /picardfacepalm :/ Greatsword, hahahaha...

>

> Edit 2 - seems I missed the third IA! lol, Imaginary Axes. xD

>

> We should keep going, it's a fun game. :D

> CI, IC, CI, SI, EI, II, FI

Hm alright, I like how well I managed to derail this thread :blush:

CS was Continuum Split and FB was Feedback :P

Confusing Images, Illusionist's Celerity, Chaotic Interruption, Sharper Images, Ehh no idea :c Illusionary Inspiration, Furious Interruption

EDIT - Holy Illusionist's Celerity was removed! I totally forgot that it went away... no Idea what IC is!

> > @"Curunen.8729" said:

> >

> > haha! :D

> >

> > Hmm, Time Warp, Confounding Suggestions, Improved Alacrity, Illusionary Ambush, Danger Time, Gravity... Signet (lol actually stuck here), Firebrand (xD), Mass Invis (or Mirror Images! xD), Deceptive Evasion, Power Block

> >

> > EDIT - kitten literally... GS... /picardfacepalm :/ Greatsword, hahahaha...

> >

> > Edit 2 - seems I missed the third IA! lol, Imaginary Axes. xD

> >

> > We should keep going, it's a fun game. :D

> > CI, IC, CI, SI, EI, II, FI

>

> Hm alright, I like how well I managed to derail this thread :blush:

> CS was Continuum Split and FB was Feedback :P

>

> Confusing Images, Illusionist's Celerity, Chaotic Interruption, Sharper Images, **Ehh no idea** :c Illusionary Inspiration, Furious Interruption

> EDIT - Holy Illusionist's Celerity was removed! I totally forgot that it went away... no Idea what IC is!

Empowered illusions?!

> > @"Curunen.8729" said:

> >

> > haha! :D

> >

> > Hmm, Time Warp, Confounding Suggestions, Improved Alacrity, Illusionary Ambush, Danger Time, Gravity... Signet (lol actually stuck here), Firebrand (xD), Mass Invis (or Mirror Images! xD), Deceptive Evasion, Power Block

> >

> > EDIT - kitten literally... GS... /picardfacepalm :/ Greatsword, hahahaha...

> >

> > Edit 2 - seems I missed the third IA! lol, Imaginary Axes. xD

> >

> > We should keep going, it's a fun game. :D

> > CI, IC, CI, SI, EI, II, FI

>

> Hm alright, I like how well I managed to derail this thread :blush:

> CS was Continuum Split and FB was Feedback :P

>

> Confusing Images, Illusionist's Celerity, Chaotic Interruption, Sharper Images, Ehh no idea :c Illusionary Inspiration, Furious Interruption

> EDIT - Holy Illusionist's Celerity was removed! I totally forgot that it went away... no Idea what IC is!

Actually I was going for scepter 2 - Illusionary Counter. xD Not fair to do traits that don't exist anymore!

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > I disagree with GS nerfs. Power mirage doesn't need to be nerfed. It actually takes alot of skill to play that as oppose to condi.

> L O L . U still dont get it ? All this changes every suggest is just a joke...

> Dont know what you found in pistol 'insane strong' , purely offensive weapon with zero defense meh damage and to have bleeds u have to trait it (if you are too serious)

I mean you are entitled to your opinion. I feel it's strong because I can literally play in another league on a class I spent the least time with.

There's a YouTube video with jawgeous, vullan, sindrener that talk about all these points I just mentioned. But hey there seems to be no point talking to you because your main is obviously mirage and you are winning so therefore it is balanced as long as you are winning on your main class.

> @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > I disagree with GS nerfs. Power mirage doesn't need to be nerfed. It actually takes alot of skill to play that as oppose to condi.

> > L O L . U still dont get it ? All this changes every suggest is just a joke...

> > Dont know what you found in pistol 'insane strong' , purely offensive weapon with zero defense meh damage and to have bleeds u have to trait it (if you are too serious)

>

> I mean you are entitled to your opinion. I feel it's strong because I can literally play in another league on a class I spent the least time with.

>

> There's a YouTube video with jawgeous, vullan, sindrener that talk about all these points I just mentioned. But hey there seems to be no point talking to you because your main is obviously mirage and you are winning so therefore it is balanced as long as you are winning on your main class.

Problem with Pistol is that its damage is garbage when not traited and god tier when traited.

> @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > I disagree with GS nerfs. Power mirage doesn't need to be nerfed. It actually takes alot of skill to play that as oppose to condi.

> > L O L . U still dont get it ? All this changes every suggest is just a joke...

> > Dont know what you found in pistol 'insane strong' , purely offensive weapon with zero defense meh damage and to have bleeds u have to trait it (if you are too serious)

>

> I mean you are entitled to your opinion. I feel it's strong because I can literally play in another league on a class I spent the least time with.

>

> There's a YouTube video with jawgeous, vullan, sindrener that talk about all these points I just mentioned. But hey there seems to be no point talking to you because your main is obviously mirage and you are winning so therefore it is balanced as long as you are winning on your main class.

Funny that you mention ape that on 19min58s+ saying CLONES HAVE SO MUCH Hp THATS RIDICULOUS ! (I wouldnt know if some1 wouldnt show) and always been crying how bad is his main. Making videos and scream at them THIS SKILL DOES SOMETHING, THATS RIDICULOUS!

Not like there is any point talking to you either. (never been) You just lose to my main and therefore its unbalanced and as long as you are losing it is must be nerfed .

I can play that game too

Try to find post where I say mirage is underpowered and need buffs . (Dont quote incissor lmao)