Scourge is Broken in WvW, Please balance it

momophily.3814

> @"trueanimus.4085" said:

> > @"Jski.6180" said:

> > > @"trueanimus.4085" said:

> > > Once again.. the whiner's got what they wanted... Necro has been nerfed again... for the 5th patch in a row.

> >

> > Going to keep happening till the thing i am talking about is fixed. If your getting a double effect on any thing in this game your going to have inflated numbers and there will be an over nerf. Stop being blind to real problems with a class.

>

> One of the whiners... come to whine because he plays elem as a power ele and doesnt want to have to really stack heal gear to be a water bi__ch.

>

> I would say that 5 nerfs in a row... MAJOR nerfs to ALL specs of necro would be considered over the top.. i mean come on. While mesmers and deadeyes can 1 shot any class.. and hammer revs can down and disable any class from 1200 range... they are not OP? Seriously?

>

> ALL necro skills are AOE based... and they have an indicator bro.. a HUGE FREAKING O on the ground... Take one step left or right or Roll with V key and what happens.... NOTHING. You dodge the entire bomb.

>

> The nerfs are happening becuase people like this dont know how to dodge and whine about being bombed in a hallway... come on.

>

> A choke point is just that.. a choke.. and trust me.. if your zerg is dying to 3 necros in a choke.. you just need to quit WvW all together bro... learn to cleanse and roll ... YOU CAN ROLL THROUGH AN ENTIRE BOMB IN A HALLWAY use your V key TWICE... you have 2 rolls!!!!

So what does that make you? Whining because you play a necro and don't want to have to invest into offensive gear to actually do damage?

Not sure what your point is about mesmers and revenants when they both also got nerfed (very heavy nerf in revenant's case)

Also your entire spiel about "just dodge out of it, it's stationary!" is completely disingenuous. What...like necros don't also get the same effect pulsing at their location and can just kill things by walking near them, not even having to aim? You must really think people are dumb if you thought that argument holds any water.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> Also.. necros have a TON of heals just by flipping to water... right.. oh wait.. thats you...

Also the irony in this is astounding when Scourges are capable applying thousands and thousands of EHP through barriers without a single point in healing power.

You really want to have your cake and eat it too don't you?

A lot of whining in this thread, so I'm going to ignore it all and try to divert the conversation.

> @"Patch Notes" said:

> •Scourge (Profession): Fixed an issue that caused an obstruction error when there wasn't a line of sight to a target, but there was a line of sight to the shade. Enemies in range of the shade will now be struck if the shade is visible to the necromancer. Fixed an issue in which this skill could still hit downed enemies multiple times.

I thought this was an intentional change? If Scourges don't need line of sight to the target for their shades to affect people, defending walls will be flat out impossible in this scourge-heavy meta. I understand that most professions have abilities that can deal damage to people on top of walls, but those skills come with cooldowns and there are very few auto-attack options that can deal with stuff on top of walls. (I think engineers are the only class with an arching projectile on demand. Stuff like ranger axe and thief shortbow hardly make a dent. None of these classes are meta for large scale.) Was this change ("fix", whatever) needed?

~ Kovu

> @"Kovu.7560" said:

> A lot of whining in this thread, so I'm going to ignore it all and try to divert the conversation.

>

> > @"Patch Notes" said:

> > •Scourge (Profession): Fixed an issue that caused an obstruction error when there wasn't a line of sight to a target, but there was a line of sight to the shade. Enemies in range of the shade will now be struck if the shade is visible to the necromancer. Fixed an issue in which this skill could still hit downed enemies multiple times.

>

> I thought this was an intentional change? If Scourges don't need line of sight to the target for their shades to affect people, defending walls will be flat out impossible in this scourge-heavy meta. I understand that most professions have abilities that can deal damage to people on top of walls, **but those skills come with cooldowns** and there are very few auto-attack options that can deal with stuff on top of walls. (I think engineers are the only class with an arching projectile on demand. Stuff like ranger axe and thief shortbow hardly make a dent. None of these classes are meta for large scale.) Was this change ("fix", whatever) needed?

>

> ~ Kovu

Uh, the scourge shade skills do have cooldowns. In fact they raised some of them this patch even.

>@"Patch Notes"

>Garish Pillar: Increased the cooldown from 15 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvW.

>Desert Shroud: Increased the cooldown from 20 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP and WvW.

I'm wondering why they didn't just tone down the dmg instead of a weird cooldown adjustment which would ease the problem. Imo cooldown is just backwards thinking to deal with this issue. I think the same complaints are going to continue without as much a second glance the way they approached this. This isn't the only thing that was ignored in the patch however.

> @"Alendar.3195" said:

> > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > A lot of whining in this thread, so I'm going to ignore it all and try to divert the conversation.

> >

> > > @"Patch Notes" said:

> > > •Scourge (Profession): Fixed an issue that caused an obstruction error when there wasn't a line of sight to a target, but there was a line of sight to the shade. Enemies in range of the shade will now be struck if the shade is visible to the necromancer. Fixed an issue in which this skill could still hit downed enemies multiple times.

> >

> > I thought this was an intentional change? If Scourges don't need line of sight to the target for their shades to affect people, defending walls will be flat out impossible in this scourge-heavy meta. I understand that most professions have abilities that can deal damage to people on top of walls, **but those skills come with cooldowns** and there are very few auto-attack options that can deal with stuff on top of walls. (I think engineers are the only class with an arching projectile on demand. Stuff like ranger axe and thief shortbow hardly make a dent. None of these classes are meta for large scale.) Was this change ("fix", whatever) needed?

> >

> > ~ Kovu

>

> Uh, the scourge shade skills do have cooldowns. In fact they raised some of them this patch even.

>

> >@"Patch Notes"

> >Garish Pillar: Increased the cooldown from 15 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvW.

> >Desert Shroud: Increased the cooldown from 20 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP and WvW.

>

My mistake for not clarifying.

*substantial cooldowns without other abilities to rotate through.

Between wells, staff abilities and shades, Scourges will never run into the problem of not being able to make a wall hot due to _all_ their aoe's being on cooldown. They don't really have to think about _when_ to use their skills in that situation. Now multiply that fact by 20-30. Indefensible walls.

~ Kovu

edit- Plus, I think fat shades can reach the back of a wall.

Reducing the range on Sand Savant, and shades in general will mean scourges will have to get in closer to the enemy to be as effective.

It would also mean (slightly) less of the ground covered in pulsing red circles when 20-30 scourges press F5.

Sadly this needs to be done with a decent nerf to FB's which I was hoping to see this patch, but that of course never came.

Disappointing overall.

FB+Scourge will remain the top of the top classes for wvw for another 3 months.... Very disheartening to see this.

> @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > @"Alendar.3195" said:

> > > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > > A lot of whining in this thread, so I'm going to ignore it all and try to divert the conversation.

> > >

> > > > @"Patch Notes" said:

> > > > •Scourge (Profession): Fixed an issue that caused an obstruction error when there wasn't a line of sight to a target, but there was a line of sight to the shade. Enemies in range of the shade will now be struck if the shade is visible to the necromancer. Fixed an issue in which this skill could still hit downed enemies multiple times.

> > >

> > > I thought this was an intentional change? If Scourges don't need line of sight to the target for their shades to affect people, defending walls will be flat out impossible in this scourge-heavy meta. I understand that most professions have abilities that can deal damage to people on top of walls, **but those skills come with cooldowns** and there are very few auto-attack options that can deal with stuff on top of walls. (I think engineers are the only class with an arching projectile on demand. Stuff like ranger axe and thief shortbow hardly make a dent. None of these classes are meta for large scale.) Was this change ("fix", whatever) needed?

> > >

> > > ~ Kovu

> >

> > Uh, the scourge shade skills do have cooldowns. In fact they raised some of them this patch even.

> >

> > >@"Patch Notes"

> > >Garish Pillar: Increased the cooldown from 15 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvW.

> > >Desert Shroud: Increased the cooldown from 20 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP and WvW.

> >

>

> My mistake for not clarifying.

> *substantial cooldowns without other abilities to rotate through.

>

> Between wells, staff abilities and shades, Scourges will never run into the problem of not being able to make a wall hot due to _all_ their aoe's being on cooldown. They don't really have to think about _when_ to use their skills in that situation. Now multiply that fact by 20-30. Indefensible walls.

>

> ~ Kovu

>

> edit- Plus, I think fat shades can reach the back of a wall.

Lava Font. You were saying?

Walls have never been defensible. Scourges don't bring anything new on that front.

The bug that got fixed today was one that came when they changed how shade targeting works to ensure that overlap between the Scourge and their Shade wouldn't pick the same targets for each one, eg. a total of 6 people in an overlapping area between Scourge and Shade and at least one of them would not be affected. They did some backend changes to make sure that in the case of overlp, shade targets would be different from Scourge targets, but this also made it so that the Scourge had to have LoS to all of them (apparently, as drawn by flat lines on the ground).

> @"DemonSeed.3528" said:

> I'm wondering why they didn't just tone down the dmg instead of a weird cooldown adjustment which would ease the problem. Imo cooldown is just backwards thinking to deal with this issue. I think the same complaints are going to continue without as much a second glance the way they approached this. This isn't the only thing that was ignored in the patch however.

They can't tone down the damage, because the condition damage itself has to be equal to physical damage, just done over time. You are right though, the cool-downs are backwards thinking as the only thing it addresses is a problem that doesn't exist. The majority of fights are over in less than 15 seconds so increased cool downs are pointless. They could unify all the cooldowns to 15 seconds and we still wouldn't notice a difference.

Another thing people have to think about is their actual request about reducing the size of Sand Savant (as it covers a point.. even though a ranged class can wipe the scourge out easily taking their shade with). If the size of Sand Savant gets reduced to the point it no longer makes sense to use it (going back to 3 shades), instead of having say 5 big pulsing circles on the battlefield, we actually have 15 smaller ones which is exponentially worse. Not to mention, every time a shade is dropped (provided the player traited for it) up to 2 boons are corrupted. So imagine scourge dropping tossing out shades like candy on top of groups; far more boons would be corrupted. It is a bit of a micro-managing nightmare yes; however, there is no micro-managing involved in ground targeted boon-corrupting bombs based on the amount of life force they have. The Scourge essentially would likely not even have to bother hitting F2-F5, as the dropping the 3 shades could easily wreck a group, and that's just 1 Scourge, not a bunch in a group.

> @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > > @"Alendar.3195" said:

> > > > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > > > A lot of whining in this thread, so I'm going to ignore it all and try to divert the conversation.

> > > >

> > > > > @"Patch Notes" said:

> > > > > •Scourge (Profession): Fixed an issue that caused an obstruction error when there wasn't a line of sight to a target, but there was a line of sight to the shade. Enemies in range of the shade will now be struck if the shade is visible to the necromancer. Fixed an issue in which this skill could still hit downed enemies multiple times.

> > > >

> > > > I thought this was an intentional change? If Scourges don't need line of sight to the target for their shades to affect people, defending walls will be flat out impossible in this scourge-heavy meta. I understand that most professions have abilities that can deal damage to people on top of walls, **but those skills come with cooldowns** and there are very few auto-attack options that can deal with stuff on top of walls. (I think engineers are the only class with an arching projectile on demand. Stuff like ranger axe and thief shortbow hardly make a dent. None of these classes are meta for large scale.) Was this change ("fix", whatever) needed?

> > > >

> > > > ~ Kovu

> > >

> > > Uh, the scourge shade skills do have cooldowns. In fact they raised some of them this patch even.

> > >

> > > >@"Patch Notes"

> > > >Garish Pillar: Increased the cooldown from 15 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvW.

> > > >Desert Shroud: Increased the cooldown from 20 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP and WvW.

> > >

> >

> > My mistake for not clarifying.

> > *substantial cooldowns without other abilities to rotate through.

> >

> > Between wells, staff abilities and shades, Scourges will never run into the problem of not being able to make a wall hot due to _all_ their aoe's being on cooldown. They don't really have to think about _when_ to use their skills in that situation. Now multiply that fact by 20-30. Indefensible walls.

> >

> > ~ Kovu

> >

> > edit- Plus, I think fat shades can reach the back of a wall.

>

> Lava Font. You were saying?

>

> Walls have never been defensible. Scourges don't bring anything new on that front.

You'd be surprised how much more stuff a radius 300 aoe hits on the back of a wall than a radius 180. Even then, 50% uptime is less than 100%.

~ Kovu

> @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> > > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > > > @"Alendar.3195" said:

> > > > > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > > > > A lot of whining in this thread, so I'm going to ignore it all and try to divert the conversation.

> > > > >

> > > > > > @"Patch Notes" said:

> > > > > > •Scourge (Profession): Fixed an issue that caused an obstruction error when there wasn't a line of sight to a target, but there was a line of sight to the shade. Enemies in range of the shade will now be struck if the shade is visible to the necromancer. Fixed an issue in which this skill could still hit downed enemies multiple times.

> > > > >

> > > > > I thought this was an intentional change? If Scourges don't need line of sight to the target for their shades to affect people, defending walls will be flat out impossible in this scourge-heavy meta. I understand that most professions have abilities that can deal damage to people on top of walls, **but those skills come with cooldowns** and there are very few auto-attack options that can deal with stuff on top of walls. (I think engineers are the only class with an arching projectile on demand. Stuff like ranger axe and thief shortbow hardly make a dent. None of these classes are meta for large scale.) Was this change ("fix", whatever) needed?

> > > > >

> > > > > ~ Kovu

> > > >

> > > > Uh, the scourge shade skills do have cooldowns. In fact they raised some of them this patch even.

> > > >

> > > > >@"Patch Notes"

> > > > >Garish Pillar: Increased the cooldown from 15 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvW.

> > > > >Desert Shroud: Increased the cooldown from 20 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP and WvW.

> > > >

> > >

> > > My mistake for not clarifying.

> > > *substantial cooldowns without other abilities to rotate through.

> > >

> > > Between wells, staff abilities and shades, Scourges will never run into the problem of not being able to make a wall hot due to _all_ their aoe's being on cooldown. They don't really have to think about _when_ to use their skills in that situation. Now multiply that fact by 20-30. Indefensible walls.

> > >

> > > ~ Kovu

> > >

> > > edit- Plus, I think fat shades can reach the back of a wall.

> >

> > Lava Font. You were saying?

> >

> > Walls have never been defensible. Scourges don't bring anything new on that front.

>

> You'd be surprised how much more stuff a radius 300 aoe hits on the back of a wall than a radius 180. Even then, 50% uptime is less than 100%.

>

> ~ Kovu

My experience when defending walls is that none of its safe anyway because of constant Meteor Shower+Barrage instantly targeting any siege. It doesn't matter if you're standing on the back of the wall without an arrow cart, because you can't hit any attackers anyway. Even without Scourge, defending a wall was a "You're useless or dead" proposition.

Lava Font is also a 6 second duration on a 6.4 second cooldown, because it always gets traited up in zergs.

> > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > > @"Drarnor Kunoram.5180" said:

> > > > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > > > > @"Alendar.3195" said:

> > > > > > @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > > > > > A lot of whining in this thread, so I'm going to ignore it all and try to divert the conversation.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > @"Patch Notes" said:

> > > > > > > •Scourge (Profession): Fixed an issue that caused an obstruction error when there wasn't a line of sight to a target, but there was a line of sight to the shade. Enemies in range of the shade will now be struck if the shade is visible to the necromancer. Fixed an issue in which this skill could still hit downed enemies multiple times.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I thought this was an intentional change? If Scourges don't need line of sight to the target for their shades to affect people, defending walls will be flat out impossible in this scourge-heavy meta. I understand that most professions have abilities that can deal damage to people on top of walls, **but those skills come with cooldowns** and there are very few auto-attack options that can deal with stuff on top of walls. (I think engineers are the only class with an arching projectile on demand. Stuff like ranger axe and thief shortbow hardly make a dent. None of these classes are meta for large scale.) Was this change ("fix", whatever) needed?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ~ Kovu

> > > > >

> > > > > Uh, the scourge shade skills do have cooldowns. In fact they raised some of them this patch even.

> > > > >

> > > > > >@"Patch Notes"

> > > > > >Garish Pillar: Increased the cooldown from 15 seconds to 20 seconds in PvP and WvW.

> > > > > >Desert Shroud: Increased the cooldown from 20 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP and WvW.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > My mistake for not clarifying.

> > > > *substantial cooldowns without other abilities to rotate through.

> > > >

> > > > Between wells, staff abilities and shades, Scourges will never run into the problem of not being able to make a wall hot due to _all_ their aoe's being on cooldown. They don't really have to think about _when_ to use their skills in that situation. Now multiply that fact by 20-30. Indefensible walls.

> > > >

> > > > ~ Kovu

> > > >

> > > > edit- Plus, I think fat shades can reach the back of a wall.

> > >

> > > Lava Font. You were saying?

> > >

> > > Walls have never been defensible. Scourges don't bring anything new on that front.

> >

> > You'd be surprised how much more stuff a radius 300 aoe hits on the back of a wall than a radius 180. Even then, 50% uptime is less than 100%.

> >

> > ~ Kovu

>

> My experience when defending walls is that none of its safe anyway because of constant Meteor Shower+Barrage instantly targeting any siege. It doesn't matter if you're standing on the back of the wall without an arrow cart, because you can't hit any attackers anyway. Even without Scourge, defending a wall was a "You're useless or dead" proposition.

>

> Lava Font is also a 6 second duration on a 6.4 second cooldown, because it always gets traited up in zergs.

Those on the back of the wall had sufficient time prior to the patch to put in _some_ damage before their siege is wiped out. This will no longer be the case. Nevermind the siege, _they_ won't be able to tank 10 sand shades and associated skills. The fact that there exists, and has existed ways to deal damage to well placed siege doesn't nullify the fact that its basically free to do now. Defensive siege on walls will no longer matter entirely, instead of mattering to a degree. Meteor Shower and Barrage have substantial cooldowns, the former is RNG and the damage on the latter is negligible. Yes, they'll eventually destroy siege, but not right away. 10 scourges now will. There are generally also not 20-30 elemenalists and (lol) rangers running with a zerg. Good luck getting those disablers off, too, that wall of shades will rip that stab and you'll likely be CC'd and murdered by condition damage 'fore you could throw them. Also trying to throw damage on enemy offensive siege will be more suicidal now than it was before.

That "bug fix" was a pretty big wvw-related buff to the class that least needed wvw buffs.

~ Kovu

> I guess you missed the part that Scourges could do that at PoF launch? I notice you weren't making such a huge stink about them hitting wall defenders then.

_"I notice"_? Do you scroll through people's old posts to see what they've complained about before? I don't keep a schedule of when to make _"a huge stink"_ about things. It was merely an observation of today's patch notes based on experience from when _"Scourges could do that at PoF launch"_.

Just because I don't comment on everything in this game, it doesn't mean I share or have a dissimilar opinion.

~ Kovu

> > @"Jski.6180" said:

> > > @"trueanimus.4085" said:

> > > > @"Jski.6180" said:

> > > > > @"trueanimus.4085" said:

> > > > > Once again.. the whiner's got what they wanted... Necro has been nerfed again... for the 5th patch in a row.

> > > >

> > > > Going to keep happening till the thing i am talking about is fixed. If your getting a double effect on any thing in this game your going to have inflated numbers and there will be an over nerf. Stop being blind to real problems with a class.

> > >

> > > One of the whiners... come to whine because he plays elem as a power ele and doesnt want to have to really stack heal gear to be a water bi__ch.

> > >

> > > I would say that 5 nerfs in a row... MAJOR nerfs to ALL specs of necro would be considered over the top.. i mean come on. While mesmers and deadeyes can 1 shot any class.. and hammer revs can down and disable any class from 1200 range... they are not OP? Seriously?

> > >

> > > ALL necro skills are AOE based... and they have an indicator bro.. a HUGE FREAKING O on the ground... Take one step left or right or Roll with V key and what happens.... NOTHING. You dodge the entire bomb.

> > >

> > > The nerfs are happening becuase people like this dont know how to dodge and whine about being bombed in a hallway... come on.

> > >

> > > A choke point is just that.. a choke.. and trust me.. if your zerg is dying to 3 necros in a choke.. you just need to quit WvW all together bro... learn to cleanse and roll ... YOU CAN ROLL THROUGH AN ENTIRE BOMB IN A HALLWAY use your V key TWICE... you have 2 rolls!!!!

> >

> > Say what you want about players at the end of the day your not going to change them and when your only able to go after the "whiners" but not make a real case about why what they are saying is now true is when you know your truly wrong about your point of view.

> >

> > As long as scorge has both a melee cast and a ranged cast of there f2-f5 at the same time the class will keep getting nerfed. It is that simple. Deal with it get over it and ask for a real update. So we can stop these cdr nerfs or effect nerfs and do what realty needed for the scorge class.

>

> Oh... so elem doesnt have the fire burn on their 1200 skills... ahhh right.. so they dont have a dual cast... Humm.. must have missed that part..

>

> Also.. necros have a TON of heals just by flipping to water... right.. oh wait.. thats you...

>

> necros have a second HP bar... oh wait no we dont anymore..

>

> necros can melee!! .. oh wait.. no we cant.. they nerfed reaper spec to the ground...

>

> necros can 1 shot you with skills.. oh No .. wait.. wrong again.. our skills activation damage got nerfed into the toilet.. so we hit for 300 or less.. on activation and we only apply 1 stack of most conditions .... which you can cleanse instantly in water... right?

>

> so lets see... you need to learn to roll... you need to only swap to water to heal that lil 200 damage on you.. and cleanse 4 condis every 40 seconds.... you dont have to worry about us jumping in and meleeing you becuase we cant anymore... yet... ... what am i missing here? your worried about the "dual skill" on single activation of a skill that does almost no damage and ONLY does damage if you stand in it?? Humm... guess im the idiot... right?

>

>

> LOL

Trying to tell you the truth of things your foolish enofe to think a class who can heal dmg condi and physical clear condi remove boons and apply a barrier all at the same time where your standing and a pAoE 900 from you hitting 5 targets both is not going to get nerfed over and over its up to you.

Also you do not understand ele one bit it seems and that kind of sad you think these skills are op on ele.

> @"Kovu.7560" said:

> A lot of whining in this thread, so I'm going to ignore it all and try to divert the conversation.

>

> > @"Patch Notes" said:

> > •Scourge (Profession): Fixed an issue that caused an obstruction error when there wasn't a line of sight to a target, but there was a line of sight to the shade. Enemies in range of the shade will now be struck if the shade is visible to the necromancer. Fixed an issue in which this skill could still hit downed enemies multiple times.

>

> I thought this was an intentional change? If Scourges don't need line of sight to the target for their shades to affect people, defending walls will be flat out impossible in this scourge-heavy meta. I understand that most professions have abilities that can deal damage to people on top of walls, but those skills come with cooldowns and there are very few auto-attack options that can deal with stuff on top of walls. (I think engineers are the only class with an arching projectile on demand. Stuff like ranger axe and thief shortbow hardly make a dent. None of these classes are meta for large scale.) Was this change ("fix", whatever) needed?

>

> ~ Kovu

This has made wvw total aids today. Facing a scourge heavy zerg has become even more tiresome with them now pooping that damage everywhere instead of only on the ground.

>There are generally also not 20-30 elemenalists and (lol) rangers running with a zerg. Good luck getting those disablers off, too, that wall of shades will rip that stab and you'll likely be CC'd and murdered by condition damage 'fore you could throw them. Also trying to throw damage on enemy offensive siege will be more suicidal now than it was before.

> That "bug fix" was a pretty big wvw-related buff to the class that least needed wvw buffs.

>

> ~ Kovu

Yeah eles And Rangers Are doing raids And fractals :+1: Necros got kicked so they massively move to ONLY mode where they arent useless ?.

-to a point. Even if you force devs to Kill necro completely, And you Will. (3sec aa on staff, -50% overall dmg, 60s cd on manifest shade cast,...) You Will still get fcked Up cuz,there isnt Ppl limit set to 10, So you can bring more and necro JUST have boon corrupt abilities. Even if he use IT ONLY once.

I like "spamming F skills" yeah we have a CD And dumb lifeforce. ONLY class with mana.

Um, Scourge mechanic itself is badly designed for a PvP game mode. IMO this are the symptoms:

- Long range AoEs which apply a hefty amount of damage as fire and torment.

- Same AoEs apply as much hard and soft CC as the damage they do in form of Fear, cripple and Chill.

- Those AoEs can be overchaged to apply boon corruption which exacerbates the CC and condition damage.

- Because of the dessert Shroud melee combat is also impossible the same as ranged combat.

- On top of that the scourge has a massive sustain in form of Barriers and healing without having to invest in healing stat.

- And because players can build with tank stats and not lose any dps, killing those nukes is fairly impossible.

What are the solutions IMO should be applied?

- Delete Trailblazers and Dire from the game. Those sets make even most raids trivial.

- Shades: To have an Upkeep cost same as normal shroud so the scourge has to manage the energy. Also otherwise to keep the 20% damage reduction is too easy.

- Sand savant: Do not apply the effects of 3 shades at the same time that's an stupid amount of everything, Do not reduce CD. The benefit of this trait is more targets in a bigger area for no increased upkeep cost.

- Add fair ICD to all corruption traits on necro . Trait Path to corruption makes the nefarious favour to corrupt 2 boons every 5 seconds up to 5 targets into all sorts of conditions.

Aditionally:

- Torment condition should apply the damage only when moving. As the changes to Confusion show everybody already having conditions which do all of everything is a bad design

- Bleed is constant low damage designed to keep ticking

- poison prevents full healing with a low passive damage.

- fire is burst condition damage, low duration but high damage

- confusion is designed to punish the button spam

- Torment should punish the high mobility classes. The damage when moving is already good, the passive ticks should be removed.