Was all the feedback read by ANET or is it now gone?

Joxer.6024

With this new format and all what has happened to all our feedback on the new elites and such, for every class? Is that info going to be read or is this an easy way to say "Whoops, lost it all with the new forum"? Be nice to know all of our efforts and info and yes, complaining was heard before its gone forever.

They likely takes notes of what they read so nothing should be totally lost. They just won't be able to refer back to the post(s) after six(?) more weeks.

If you're worried about that information, you're more that welcome to transcribe it to the new forums. Just remember to give credit if the posts you're copying are not yours.

> @draxynnic.3719 said:

> You can still access the old forums if you know the address to do so (https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum), you just can't post there.

>

> How long that will continue to be the case we don't know, but for now at least, it's all there.

Yea, I know we can...question is more around will they...or have they read as much as they want?

I doubt they read absolutely everything posted, because that would be a full time job in it's own right. But I'm sure they will have saved copies of any relevant feedback they did see.

Besides PoF went into 'lockdown' (can't remember the proper term) shortly before the switch to the new forum - meaning they're essentially done making it and just looking at final bug fixes between now and release. So any major changes weren't going to happen for release anyway, it'd just be minor teaks to the numbers.