Kylden Ar.3724

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > > > @"hellsqueen.3045" said:

> > > > > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > > > > Notice how hidden beneath all those banner changes, is a WoD that has been buffed through the roof. No more "tactical" deployments of 1 or 2 on push, all melee balls will just rotate while they run. I predict 10-15 spellbreakers per zerg, lol.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > On the upside, this basicly deletes clouding. You wont be able to touch sizeable zergs just randomly running around them. If thats an upside.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But you have to sacrifice dealing your own damage to channel the ability.

> > > > > > The melee class has to sacrifice doing the melee damage to allow other melee in range.

> > > > > Its a 5s channel every 90s, fairly sure you have time to fight the other 95% of the time.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > But isn't the whole point to try and fight someone INSIDE the bubble? Now the SB turns into a moving bubble-bot, whose sole job is to help his team fight inside the bubble.

> > >

> > > Pretty much, if we're busy channeling it we won't be able to use other skills.

> > And a 50 man zerg cant damage anything because a scrapper has medkit out?

> >

> > A single spellbreaker channeling for 5s doesnt suddenly stop all activity from the rest of the zerg - including other spellbreakers not channeling at that time. This argument is silly.

> >

>

> Might feel differently if you're that single spellbreaker.

>

> When I log in on my Medi Scrapper I know I'm playing a support build.

> Are you saying that SB is a support build for WvW? I honestly don't know, since I've never played SB in WvW, but I was always under the impression they filled a DPS roll with a very powerful support elite. Maybe I'm wrong :bleep_bloop:

>

>

Exactly, I don't think it's a silly argument now it'll be look at this guy inside his little hamster ball he can't do anything to defend himself right now attack him.

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> I appreciate the continued ‘tweaks’ to skills despite not agreeing with some classes being ‘left alone’ in either direction.

>

> Knowing this, I hope the 3 month cadence would be sped up to 1 or 2 months between each inwould like it better.

Perfect. World= small balances every 2 months with feedback. Anything would be better than the way they've been doing it up to now.

> @"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

> thief totally op and broken? make it even more op. Same for mirage. Engineer and Soulbeasts needed some nerfing, instead buffs.

>

> Also eles? screw you, play something else.

>

> Why were I even hoping for anything else?

LOL what exactly did you see that buffed any of the things you think are currently op?

>! It was nothing. You saw nothing that was buffed in the way you're talking about. No build that is currently whined about was positively impacted in any way.

> @"Etterwyn.5263" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > I appreciate the continued ‘tweaks’ to skills despite not agreeing with some classes being ‘left alone’ in either direction.

> >

> > Knowing this, I hope the 3 month cadence would be sped up to 1 or 2 months between each inwould like it better.

>

> Perfect. World= small balances every 2 months with feedback. Anything would be better than the way they've been doing it up to now.

Next week's patch will be the 8th balance patch in the last 12 months (7 if you don't count the rune/sigil rework). That's faster than every 2 months on average.

> @"Knox.8962" said:

> > @"Etterwyn.5263" said:

> > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > I appreciate the continued ‘tweaks’ to skills despite not agreeing with some classes being ‘left alone’ in either direction.

> > >

> > > Knowing this, I hope the 3 month cadence would be sped up to 1 or 2 months between each inwould like it better.

> >

> > Perfect. World= small balances every 2 months with feedback. Anything would be better than the way they've been doing it up to now.

>

> Next week's patch will be the 8th balance patch in the last 12 months (7 if you don't count the rune/sigil rework). That's faster than every 2 months on average.

That’s a good point. I didn’t see it that way, though some of those were not inclusive of all classes. I like the small tweaks rather than the bats smashing things to oblivion, or the major buffs breaking the mode.

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

> > thief totally op and broken? make it even more op. Same for mirage. Engineer and Soulbeasts needed some nerfing, instead buffs.

> >

> > Also eles? screw you, play something else.

> >

> > Why were I even hoping for anything else?

>

> LOL what exactly did you see that buffed any of the things you think are currently op?

>

> >! It was nothing. You saw nothing that was buffed in the way you're talking about. No build that is currently whined about was positively impacted in any way.

Literally everything he posts is clouded by hate for Thief and Mesmer (really, stealth). If he figured out Engineer and Ranger and with the right builds can also use stealth he'd probably hate them too.

You can't take a thing he says about them seriously. He wants 2/9 classes deleted for his idea of balance.

Thankfully we know ANet would never do that, so he's harmless.

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

> > thief totally op and broken? make it even more op. Same for mirage. Engineer and Soulbeasts needed some nerfing, instead buffs.

> >

> > Also eles? screw you, play something else.

> >

> > Why were I even hoping for anything else?

>

> LOL what exactly did you see that buffed any of the things you think are currently op?

>

> >! It was nothing. You saw nothing that was buffed in the way you're talking about. No build that is currently whined about was positively impacted in any way.

Lol, right? If anything, VAHN should be happy that permastealth DE is taking a hit.

For myself, that extra 5s on Shadow Return is pretty sweet though. :)

> @"JonnyForgotten.4276" said:

> > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > @"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

> > > thief totally op and broken? make it even more op. Same for mirage. Engineer and Soulbeasts needed some nerfing, instead buffs.

> > >

> > > Also eles? screw you, play something else.

> > >

> > > Why were I even hoping for anything else?

> >

> > LOL what exactly did you see that buffed any of the things you think are currently op?

> >

> > >! It was nothing. You saw nothing that was buffed in the way you're talking about. No build that is currently whined about was positively impacted in any way.

>

> Lol, right? If anything, VAHN should be happy that permastealth DE is taking a hit.

> For myself, that extra 5s on Shadow Return is pretty sweet though. :)

>

I NEVER understood why Infiltrator's Return was 15 seconds, but Shadow Return was only 10. If anything, it should have been the opposite, but I'll settle for the same.

> @"Knox.8962" said:

> > > I appreciate the continued ‘tweaks’ to skills despite not agreeing with some classes being ‘left alone’ in either direction.

> > >

> > > Knowing this, I hope the 3 month cadence would be sped up to 1 or 2 months between each inwould like it better.

> >

> > Perfect. World= small balances every 2 months with feedback. Anything would be better than the way they've been doing it up to now.

>

> Next week's patch will be the 8th balance patch in the last 12 months (7 if you don't count the rune/sigil rework). That's faster than every 2 months on average.

Yeah can' t say they didn't try

> @"Knox.8962" said:

> > >

> >

>

hmmmm it doesn't seem like it. :o But thanks for the correction.

> @"Etterwyn.5263" said:

> > @"Knox.8962" said:

> > > @"Etterwyn.5263" said:

> > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > I appreciate the continued ‘tweaks’ to skills despite not agreeing with some classes being ‘left alone’ in either direction.

> > > >

> > > > Knowing this, I hope the 3 month cadence would be sped up to 1 or 2 months between each inwould like it better.

> > >

> > > Perfect. World= small balances every 2 months with feedback. Anything would be better than the way they've been doing it up to now.

> >

> > Next week's patch will be the 8th balance patch in the last 12 months (7 if you don't count the rune/sigil rework). That's faster than every 2 months on average.

>

> hmmmm it doesn't seem like it. :o But thanks for the correction.

Maybe cause the game mode has been in the same state for months. Meta hasn't really changed only some roaming builds have but rest has been the same for really long time

> @"Kraljevo.2801" said:

> That bubble change is just weird as hell. Might be balanced for PvP and PvE but I don't see it working out well in WvW. Bring 10-15 warriors, chain your bubbles and train down the enemy with permanent 360 radius projectile mitigation.

Necro Marks and Wells go right through this thing even today. It is an upgrade for target casting, but ground casting Necros will still drop the proverbial hammer.

> @"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

> thief totally op and broken? make it even more op. Same for mirage. Engineer and Soulbeasts needed some nerfing, instead buffs.

Deadeye and Mirage just got some pretty nasty nerfs. The Silent Scope nerf is going to make playing Rifle WAY more difficult. The Lead Attacks fix is a ton of pre-loaded damage removed. DE's used to use skill 4 to get up to a 15% damage buff before they opened. The Mirage dodge change, inability to Ambush from any angle, reduced Torment from the axe and Confusion changes may sound minor but they are combined a fairly strong nerf.

Soulbeasts somehow escaped without a big defense nerf. The LB DPS builds are still in. Thankfully most players of Soulbeasts are horrible and haven't figured out how to get that 6k plus auto-attack with near permanent 33% to 66% damage reduction going. I guess focusing on firing from walls blinds them to their true OP-ness.

> @"hellsqueen.3045" said:

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > Notice how hidden beneath all those banner changes, is a WoD that has been buffed through the roof. No more "tactical" deployments of 1 or 2 on push, all melee balls will just rotate while they run. I predict 10-15 spellbreakers per zerg, lol.

> >

> > On the upside, this basicly deletes clouding. You wont be able to touch sizeable zergs just randomly running around them. If thats an upside.

>

> But you have to sacrifice dealing your own damage to channel the ability.

> The melee class has to sacrifice doing the melee damage to allow other melee in range.

like you have to sacrifice using your GS when using shield 5.