Make us PAY for LW Content!

Pay for living world? Why would anyone want to pay for this complete garbage design? Every episode is packed with bugs and it's not uncommon for these bugs to include persistent disconnects that prevent players from completing the storyline at all. How long has the latest episode been out? I can't even finish it because when I get to the cutscene at the end of "The Crystal Dragon" story instance, it disconnects me every time. Forget paying for this trash.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who miss out are already paying. If I were to get no more expansions and pay for LS not only would Anet shoot itself in the foot it would also play Russian roulette.

Here's my bottom line on this wonderful Idea, no XPACK + pay for LS = DIVCISION 2 plus other games and me out. Trust me I'm not the only one thinking this way.

MMORPG's cannot survive without XPACKS. :/

> @"AliamRationem.5172" said:

> Pay for living world? Why would anyone want to pay for this complete garbage design? Every episode is packed with bugs and it's not uncommon for these bugs to include persistent disconnects that prevent players from completing the storyline at all. How long has the latest episode been out? I can't even finish it because when I get to the cutscene at the end of "The Crystal Dragon" story instance, it disconnects me every time. Forget paying for this trash.

I don't know what you mean, I didn't crash at all during the most recent story and I find any bugs that do occur, they are pretty quick on fixing and it is usually only the first few days and you can get past them sometimes. This sounds like an issue or incompatibility with your hardware.

We already pay for it in neurons, have you seen how stupid the story is?!

That aside, releasing new content leads to player retention. More players = more money even if they don't buy anything in the gem store. The world needs players so the cash cows have someone to play with. The gem exchange needs players who buy gems with gold, so that the cash cows have some gold to exchange their gems with (this could be easily solved on ANet's side tho). The TP needs many players to dump their stuff there or scarcity would drastically increase. Daily active users are a very important metric for any game and they want to keep it up. Why do you think they added daily login rewards!? Low DAU = dropped game.