MAJOR BUG: Weapon skill while on Warclaw...

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> I'm bugged in the same way. It happened on using Engage skill to hit a sentry. Now I cannot dismount either. Can't sell, can't repair, can't node. I get downed and still on mount. Even died and still on mount. Waypointing does nothing.

what happens when you go into water?

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > I'm bugged in the same way. It happened on using Engage skill to hit a sentry. Now I cannot dismount either. Can't sell, can't repair, can't node. I get downed and still on mount. Even died and still on mount. Waypointing does nothing.

>

> what happens when you go into water?

I just left the map before testing that. I assume nothing happens since all the other methods of getting dismounted don't work.

Hope this gets fixed within a reasonable timeframe. For now the only sure way to get rid of the bug is to leave the map, which, as one can imagine, is rather undesirable due to long queues. And playing with the bug, while technically possible, might get you reported for cheating due to all these dodges that to other players most certainly look as if you're teleporting around.

A similar bug has been happening all the way since PoF release (probably beta too), but the other way around: player remains with mount skills while not visually mounted, most likely due to desync issues in "content functions" aka clientside scripting toolset (the higher the latency, the higher the chance to encounter the bug, hence the suspicion of desynching). That bug, however, tends to autocorrect itself after a few seconds, removing the mounted skills from you if you remain dismounted. Perhaps something similar can be done to rectify the consequences of this bug as well.

The bug can happen in PvE as well, I can tell you that for a fact, but I can't figure out how to reproduce it reliably. It has something to do with spamming [1] while dodging (i.e. using warclaw's dash ability). You don't need to hit an enemy for it to happen.

Happened to me yesterday evening.

I was able to:

- attack with my characters weapons / utilities

- jump forward using 3 stamina bars

I was not able to:

- build siege

- take supply

- use portals

- move at the correct speed of the Warclaw

Porting within the map (with loading screen) didn't fix it

Going underwater didn't fix it

Dying and respawning on the same map didn't fix it.

The only way I was able to resolve it was to change to a different map, and given that there are queues up this week, this was very inconvenient.

This looks extremely buggy from a non ally point of view.Saw a guy yesterday with it aswell when fighting him,and he was skipping allover the place and when he got eventually downed he just kept on "gliding" out of sync while his actualy body was in another spot.

Here's a more-or-less reliable way to reproduce the bug (and a display of one of the exploits it allows):

1. Find an almost-vertical surface (not completely vertical, but sloped enough for you to slide down off it, but not horizontal enough to stand on it).

2. Start somewhat above it, so you don't immediately touch the ground after dodging.

3. Start holding W and keep holding it throughout.

4. Dodge into the surface.

5. Spam 1

> @"lagrangewei.8516" said:

> when mounting the swap can get struck, you can see i can use my weapon while having the 3 movement ability of the warclaw... allowing me to leap and dps.... o.O

>

> ![](https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/218017995132370944/552567229330227200/gw713.jpg?width=915&height=515 "")

>

You get the bug by spamming mount skill me 1 while entering a fight.

We had an opponent zerg do this all last night. 50 + in the blob and more than 30 were using this to steamroll the map. Over and over. Mount speed, can't be crowd controlled yet using all their class abilities. It needs to be patched immediately. At the very least we need mounts disabled until this is fixed.