> > @"BlueMelody.6398" said:

> > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > @"BlueMelody.6398" said:

> > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > > @"BlueMelody.6398" said:

> > > > > > > @"Skotlex.7580" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

>

> > If your purpose is to seek out easy kills and to run away from fights where you can't roflstomp someone, then you are the problem.

>

> Yes because that is all Havoc does. /s

I was actually targeting both spawncamp gankers and blobs looking only to steamroll much smaller groups. You can dismiss the notion of "fair fights" if you want, however that concept may be reasonably defined, but everything else is meaningless.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do not like mounts, you are a ganker. If you have a valid opinion to not to like mounts, you are a ganker. If you breathe in a mount's direction you are a ganker. Guess what, I am neither of them and I think mounts are really bad for wvw. There are really good opinions and reasons for that. But there are also good solutions discussed in the forums. Stop blaming everyone when you are out of reasonable ideas and please converse like civilized people.

It’s almost like gankers can only fight with people who want fight too, which means those are prepared for a 1v1...

That’s bad was much better catching one player who runs a slow support build and looking cool taking him down by having the first big hit out of stealth...

Oh there goes ur skill I guess