Warclaw should have 1 HP and 1 dodge

witcher.3197

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every issue that players of wvw had foreseen has been accurate,the fact arenanet released it how the did with all the feedback shows how well they kno their own game. If their not gonna have employees committed to regularly playing the game,all the classes and modes they should atleast commit to regularly watching up to date streams etc of all the content to be able to foresee consequences of their decisions for future additions and balancing.

No need a Zerg brings down a mount in a second and I don’t care for gankers who want pick up ppl who don’t want 1v1 or small groups who want xv1 people.

See someone alone engage him with ur mount if he want fight u he does the same and u both have a fair fight

> @"Duckota.4769" said:

> > @"displayname.8315" said:

> > > @"tobin.6754" said:

> > > > @"displayname.8315" said:

> > > > > @"tobin.6754" said:

> > > > > > @"displayname.8315" said:

> > > > > > > @"tobin.6754" said:

> > > > > > > > @"displayname.8315" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Kondor.2904" said:

> > > > > > > > > I always thought gankers were those types of players who avoided even fights and always sought to make dirty +1s or gtfo if caught. Since when a player who just wants to fight a player in a pvp gamemode considered a ganker ? And this meme about roaming = ganking... Yeah, of course you're going to see more mesmers, thieves, rangers as roamers cause they are designed for that kind of play, same as why you see more necromancers and guards in zergs. Is it really so hard to grasp ? The only thing this mount promotes is actually the real "ganking" since players can now easily gtfo from the fights and quickly come back when they got their mates or when the conditions are favorable to them. It also gives such specs as reapers the same level of mobility as thieves' shortbow 5 which is conceptually wrong. The only thing this mount does is making things conceptually wrong.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > People who enter a pvp gamemode should be prepared to face a hostile player, be they zerg players, pve daily farmers, roamers or duel spot campers. If you can't get to your zerg on your zerg build then it's your problem (same as a roamer who faces a zerg and can't escape it).

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So debating semantics the mode is more accurately called "conquest". Actually works the same way in PvP. You can beat them in fights but if you don't focus on capping objectives you still lose. When everyone plays as intended you get good coordinated fights and not just people running around willy nilly.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Until they make points per kill the deciding factor then you should focus on objectives. When you do that you may find more people willing to fight. Works for me anyways...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Some people don't like objective fights. Not everyone want to hold a circle.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Then just focus on the fights part. You get more fights at objectives. Even the good roamers will be dropping bodies. Only the good roamers tho. The others are hiding in a corner waiting.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Fight where? at camp? at tower? where people on mount seeing you there and just run away, only to come back when they have more people?

> > > > >

> > > > > How did you come to the conclusion that mount will bring more fight?

> > > >

> > > > Roamers complaining about numbers... Are bumrush yolo pushes your only strategy? If your having trouble maybe time to tweak your skill sets. Not everyone will chase you all day, some people don't care about that 1 or 2 kills. The ones who want to small scale you will stay in the end.

> > > >

> > > > Try going out of combat, use a stealth and teleport combo, take your buddies portal, blast that smoke,... So many options, so many custom builds and strategies. What is your class maybe you can get some suggestions.

> > > >

> > > > Numbers is more about server balance not mounts, and goes both ways. Unless you try your hardest to be solo it works both ways.

> > >

> > > I roam solo on core war, please give suggestion

> >

> > Keep a greatsword on hand if you don't use one always. Sword/warhorn for cleanses and more gap closer and/or escape. Rampage elite can be used as a bigtime escape if needed, or to end a fight much quicker, it's 2 earthshaker hits and 2 bull charges.. you out like sweatpants /wave afterwards..

> >

> > If you do stances and time them well you got lots of invuns. But I'm using a healshout build on my core war it's hella sustain. Mostly clerics.. think some cavaliers too. Soldiers runes of course for shouts. Good timing and good rotations you can fight long time, you can reset most times if need.

> >

> > Mostly use hammer but if I feel need huge escape chain together all those gs s/warhorn rampage skills. Can go even more mobility with skill slots if you really really need it but that's a bit much.

> >

> > All depends on some good planning or "theorycrafting" as the kids call it.

>

> What the kitten did I just read. Dont do this.

>

> Edit: Do some of it. Like keep the greatsword. Rampage is okay. Sword is okay mainhand if spellbreaker. Id drop it if core for axe. Signet over heal shout if you're decent all day long. Shield is almost always better than wh. Then again if you're roaming the best decision would be to uninstall until the devs care about the game mode or listening to the community.

Nah try shouts if you never have. They doubled the charges of them so you can use them all twice now. It's like having 7 heals that also give fury, cleanses, full endurance recharge, vulnerabilities, stun breaks. The runeset gives more AoE cleanse. Since its also works on the friendlies around you man it can carry a fight. Add to that the extra shouts from trait lines even more heals and buffs and stun break. Custom builds bro they are so fun.

Shield can be cool but also can limit you too much, I'd use it situationally. Warhorn is nice if your doing open fights where its not just a 1v1 duel keep everyone buffed up with swiftness and endurance while adding to your already good cleanse ability.

Hammer Sword/WH rampage give plenty of stun lock and lots of sustain while you escape.. if need be. Good situational awareness helps if your having problems with numbers.

> @"displayname.8315" said:

> > @"Duckota.4769" said:

> > > @"displayname.8315" said:

> > > > @"tobin.6754" said:

> > > > > @"displayname.8315" said:

> > > > > > @"tobin.6754" said:

> > > > > > > @"displayname.8315" said:

> > > > > > > > @"tobin.6754" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"displayname.8315" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Kondor.2904" said:

> > > > > > > > > > I always thought gankers were those types of players who avoided even fights and always sought to make dirty +1s or gtfo if caught. Since when a player who just wants to fight a player in a pvp gamemode considered a ganker ? And this meme about roaming = ganking... Yeah, of course you're going to see more mesmers, thieves, rangers as roamers cause they are designed for that kind of play, same as why you see more necromancers and guards in zergs. Is it really so hard to grasp ? The only thing this mount promotes is actually the real "ganking" since players can now easily gtfo from the fights and quickly come back when they got their mates or when the conditions are favorable to them. It also gives such specs as reapers the same level of mobility as thieves' shortbow 5 which is conceptually wrong. The only thing this mount does is making things conceptually wrong.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > People who enter a pvp gamemode should be prepared to face a hostile player, be they zerg players, pve daily farmers, roamers or duel spot campers. If you can't get to your zerg on your zerg build then it's your problem (same as a roamer who faces a zerg and can't escape it).

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > So debating semantics the mode is more accurately called "conquest". Actually works the same way in PvP. You can beat them in fights but if you don't focus on capping objectives you still lose. When everyone plays as intended you get good coordinated fights and not just people running around willy nilly.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Until they make points per kill the deciding factor then you should focus on objectives. When you do that you may find more people willing to fight. Works for me anyways...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Some people don't like objective fights. Not everyone want to hold a circle.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Then just focus on the fights part. You get more fights at objectives. Even the good roamers will be dropping bodies. Only the good roamers tho. The others are hiding in a corner waiting.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Fight where? at camp? at tower? where people on mount seeing you there and just run away, only to come back when they have more people?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > How did you come to the conclusion that mount will bring more fight?

> > > > >

> > > > > Roamers complaining about numbers... Are bumrush yolo pushes your only strategy? If your having trouble maybe time to tweak your skill sets. Not everyone will chase you all day, some people don't care about that 1 or 2 kills. The ones who want to small scale you will stay in the end.

> > > > >

> > > > > Try going out of combat, use a stealth and teleport combo, take your buddies portal, blast that smoke,... So many options, so many custom builds and strategies. What is your class maybe you can get some suggestions.

> > > > >

> > > > > Numbers is more about server balance not mounts, and goes both ways. Unless you try your hardest to be solo it works both ways.

> > > >

> > > > I roam solo on core war, please give suggestion

> > >

> > > Keep a greatsword on hand if you don't use one always. Sword/warhorn for cleanses and more gap closer and/or escape. Rampage elite can be used as a bigtime escape if needed, or to end a fight much quicker, it's 2 earthshaker hits and 2 bull charges.. you out like sweatpants /wave afterwards..

> > >

> > > If you do stances and time them well you got lots of invuns. But I'm using a healshout build on my core war it's hella sustain. Mostly clerics.. think some cavaliers too. Soldiers runes of course for shouts. Good timing and good rotations you can fight long time, you can reset most times if need.

> > >

> > > Mostly use hammer but if I feel need huge escape chain together all those gs s/warhorn rampage skills. Can go even more mobility with skill slots if you really really need it but that's a bit much.

> > >

> > > All depends on some good planning or "theorycrafting" as the kids call it.

> >

> > What the kitten did I just read. Dont do this.

> >

> > Edit: Do some of it. Like keep the greatsword. Rampage is okay. Sword is okay mainhand if spellbreaker. Id drop it if core for axe. Signet over heal shout if you're decent all day long. Shield is almost always better than wh. Then again if you're roaming the best decision would be to uninstall until the devs care about the game mode or listening to the community.

>

> Nah try shouts if you never have. They doubled the charges of them so you can use them all twice now. It's like having 7 heals that also give fury, cleanses, full endurance recharge, vulnerabilities, stun breaks. The runeset gives more AoE cleanse. Since its also works on the friendlies around you man it can carry a fight. Add to that the extra shouts from trait lines even more heals and buffs and stun break. Custom builds bro they are so fun.

>

> Shield can be cool but also can limit you too much, I'd use it situationally. Warhorn is nice if your doing open fights where its not just a 1v1 duel keep everyone buffed up with swiftness and endurance while adding to your already good cleanse ability.

>

> Hammer Sword/WH rampage give plenty of stun lock and lots of sustain while you escape.. if need be. Good situational awareness helps if your having problems with numbers.

I mean. Okay. Bc shouts are free, but I dont see myself making a sword or a hammer tbf.

What if the Superior Battle Maul was changed into let's say like a 3 turn skill - 1st time you use it, it is a stomp, 2nd/3rd time will be a dismount on the enemy. You cannot reset this counter by remounting, it will cycle from where it left off. So if you did a stomp, you cannot get another stomp by trying to reset it with a dismount. Or I suppose you could switch it the other way around, by making 1&2nd become the dismount, and then the 3rd will be a stomp. Similar to how fbrand tome is setup, where the 3rd skill is the special [which in this case would be the stomp].

> @"Duckota.4769" said:

> > @"displayname.8315" said:

> > > @"Duckota.4769" said:

> > > > @"displayname.8315" said:

> > > > > @"tobin.6754" said:

> > > > > > @"displayname.8315" said:

> > > > > > > @"tobin.6754" said:

> > > > > > > > @"displayname.8315" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"tobin.6754" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"displayname.8315" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Kondor.2904" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > I always thought gankers were those types of players who avoided even fights and always sought to make dirty +1s or gtfo if caught. Since when a player who just wants to fight a player in a pvp gamemode considered a ganker ? And this meme about roaming = ganking... Yeah, of course you're going to see more mesmers, thieves, rangers as roamers cause they are designed for that kind of play, same as why you see more necromancers and guards in zergs. Is it really so hard to grasp ? The only thing this mount promotes is actually the real "ganking" since players can now easily gtfo from the fights and quickly come back when they got their mates or when the conditions are favorable to them. It also gives such specs as reapers the same level of mobility as thieves' shortbow 5 which is conceptually wrong. The only thing this mount does is making things conceptually wrong.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > People who enter a pvp gamemode should be prepared to face a hostile player, be they zerg players, pve daily farmers, roamers or duel spot campers. If you can't get to your zerg on your zerg build then it's your problem (same as a roamer who faces a zerg and can't escape it).

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > So debating semantics the mode is more accurately called "conquest". Actually works the same way in PvP. You can beat them in fights but if you don't focus on capping objectives you still lose. When everyone plays as intended you get good coordinated fights and not just people running around willy nilly.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Until they make points per kill the deciding factor then you should focus on objectives. When you do that you may find more people willing to fight. Works for me anyways...

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Some people don't like objective fights. Not everyone want to hold a circle.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Then just focus on the fights part. You get more fights at objectives. Even the good roamers will be dropping bodies. Only the good roamers tho. The others are hiding in a corner waiting.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Fight where? at camp? at tower? where people on mount seeing you there and just run away, only to come back when they have more people?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > How did you come to the conclusion that mount will bring more fight?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Roamers complaining about numbers... Are bumrush yolo pushes your only strategy? If your having trouble maybe time to tweak your skill sets. Not everyone will chase you all day, some people don't care about that 1 or 2 kills. The ones who want to small scale you will stay in the end.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Try going out of combat, use a stealth and teleport combo, take your buddies portal, blast that smoke,... So many options, so many custom builds and strategies. What is your class maybe you can get some suggestions.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Numbers is more about server balance not mounts, and goes both ways. Unless you try your hardest to be solo it works both ways.

> > > > >

> > > > > I roam solo on core war, please give suggestion

> > > >

> > > > Keep a greatsword on hand if you don't use one always. Sword/warhorn for cleanses and more gap closer and/or escape. Rampage elite can be used as a bigtime escape if needed, or to end a fight much quicker, it's 2 earthshaker hits and 2 bull charges.. you out like sweatpants /wave afterwards..

> > > >

> > > > If you do stances and time them well you got lots of invuns. But I'm using a healshout build on my core war it's hella sustain. Mostly clerics.. think some cavaliers too. Soldiers runes of course for shouts. Good timing and good rotations you can fight long time, you can reset most times if need.

> > > >

> > > > Mostly use hammer but if I feel need huge escape chain together all those gs s/warhorn rampage skills. Can go even more mobility with skill slots if you really really need it but that's a bit much.

> > > >

> > > > All depends on some good planning or "theorycrafting" as the kids call it.

> > >

> > > What the kitten did I just read. Dont do this.

> > >

> > > Edit: Do some of it. Like keep the greatsword. Rampage is okay. Sword is okay mainhand if spellbreaker. Id drop it if core for axe. Signet over heal shout if you're decent all day long. Shield is almost always better than wh. Then again if you're roaming the best decision would be to uninstall until the devs care about the game mode or listening to the community.

> >

> > Nah try shouts if you never have. They doubled the charges of them so you can use them all twice now. It's like having 7 heals that also give fury, cleanses, full endurance recharge, vulnerabilities, stun breaks. The runeset gives more AoE cleanse. Since its also works on the friendlies around you man it can carry a fight. Add to that the extra shouts from trait lines even more heals and buffs and stun break. Custom builds bro they are so fun.

> >

> > Shield can be cool but also can limit you too much, I'd use it situationally. Warhorn is nice if your doing open fights where its not just a 1v1 duel keep everyone buffed up with swiftness and endurance while adding to your already good cleanse ability.

> >

> > Hammer Sword/WH rampage give plenty of stun lock and lots of sustain while you escape.. if need be. Good situational awareness helps if your having problems with numbers.

>

> I mean. Okay. Bc shouts are free, but I dont see myself making a sword or a hammer tbf.

Oh ok. Yeah I have lots of different ascended sets from chest drops. Guess that does make it easier. If you do full shouts try to mix in some decent +healing and keep the armor over 3.3k. my war is 4k and lots of heal per shout. Decent DMG with the great justice shouts and might/bloodlust sigils

1 HP and 1 dodge?

Lol you must seriously hate the Warclaw.

Condis and range weapons can easily dismount a player, no reason to just ruin the mount because meta builds don't work as well anymore.

Meta builds are always the most likely to suffer from game updates and new additions.. which is exactly why I avoid them.

> @"oOStaticOo.9467" said:

> When it comes to 1v1 fights, I don't. I just stand there and let them kill me. Why? Because if I wanted to 1v1 somebody I'd play Overwatch, Fortnite, or some other game that is truly designed for PvP. I do not build my characters for 1v1. I build them to play how I like to play. I do not want to spend the time trying to learn the proper rotation of skills and attacks in order to defeat somebody 1v1. I have no interest in trying to prove that I am better than somebody else. I, instead, want to go do my part to either defend or take a Camp, Tower, or Keep (which is what WvW is). So if it makes you feel better to beat an individual, then by all means I will let you beat me with no fighting back. Hope you feel better now.

It's not like learning to press 2 on a ranger is hard.

Anyway, warclaw is promoting only engaging when you outnumber. 1 soulbeast to dismount, someone to hit them and someone else staying mounted to stomp.

And lol at people crying they should be safe getting back to their blob. You people are very eager to gank smaller groups as your zerg heads to the next tower. Stop wasting their time please! lol

> @"Celsith.2753" said:

> > @"oOStaticOo.9467" said:

> > When it comes to 1v1 fights, I don't. I just stand there and let them kill me. Why? Because if I wanted to 1v1 somebody I'd play Overwatch, Fortnite, or some other game that is truly designed for PvP. I do not build my characters for 1v1. I build them to play how I like to play. I do not want to spend the time trying to learn the proper rotation of skills and attacks in order to defeat somebody 1v1. I have no interest in trying to prove that I am better than somebody else. I, instead, want to go do my part to either defend or take a Camp, Tower, or Keep (which is what WvW is). So if it makes you feel better to beat an individual, then by all means I will let you beat me with no fighting back. Hope you feel better now.

>

> It's not like learning to press 2 on a ranger is hard.

>

> Anyway, warclaw is promoting only engaging when you outnumber. 1 soulbeast to dismount, someone to hit them and someone else staying mounted to stomp.

> And lol at people crying they should be safe getting back to their blob. You people are very eager to gank smaller groups as your zerg heads to the next tower. Stop wasting their time please! lol

That's funny. If only all it took was to push 2 and win. 1v1 Builds are built with so much more ability to sustain, evade, dodge, absorb, or reflect damage it's not even funny. I know better than that. It's not press one button and win. It's learning to press many buttons in a certain order all while trying to predict how your enemy will react, and if things don't go the right way then they reset the match by running away and coming back. No thanks. I'll just let you have your little victory without putting up a fight and then go about my merry way.