A more simple map

Balsa.3951

To be honest this isn't so complicated with 3 points, it's just too easy builds that made players rely more on builds than on map awareness.

I rarely do see maths being done ( i.e when score is 490-490 2 caps to 1), people running in circle on point to delay, timekillings, etc.. Although it's not so hard

You are very misguided if you think that simply reducing the number of points and side-objectives to a map would make GW2 "easier" or "more intuitive" than any current map or gamemode currently present in the game. The reason why GW2 PvP is such a mess to watch or learn is because it revolves around esoteric hard-counters and instantaneous effects which are either triggered simultaneously or passively without player input. Players explode without any real warning as an opponent magically appears next to the body from 1200+ range away. That's the sort of thing that you would want to address if you were looking to facilitate an education on how to play GW2 PvP (although, considering how passive and un-engaging it often is, I'm not sure why you would do so).