Oh wow the GW1 dances, can we have those?

So i was in LA complaining to a guildmate about my dance being boring. He said in GW1 there was a lot more style to dancing and that even professions had dances. So it got me thinking..i know bad idea..but i started to search for them to see it. Wow i am impressed those dances with all the movement and acrobatics put ours to shame. Can Anet consider adding those into GW2, i would even buy them off the gem store. I cant believe it went from those to what we have now. Just think with more modern graphivs we have now, and more fluid character models those old dances would be amazing. Check them out if you never seen them, and picture them updated to fit out model style.

Or at least something like that! Esp that monk dance! Or this

Take us out Frosty!

Would be really nice thing they could sell in gemshop. Like, a bundle of sort, 2 versions of it: with limited amount of charges (so you could test it) and an unlimited one. When used, your skills are changed to dance move skills. You also can select different styles by pressing F1-F12 keys, each style has its own moves. I would definitely consider buying it at 5-10$ for the unlimited variant.

> @"MoriMoriMori.5349" said:

> Would be really nice thing they could sell in gemshop. Like, a bundle of sort, 2 versions of it: with limited amount of charges (so you could test it) and an unlimited one. When used, your skills are changed to dance move skills. You also can select different styles by pressing F1-F12 keys, each style has its own moves. I would definitely consider buying it at 5-10$ for the unlimited variant.

Oh yes that would be a good idea, please consider allowing us to get more dances from GW1. The dances we have now just dont have the physical range of those GW1 dances. Maybe they can make a dance collage where you can get parts of the different dances integrated into one smooth routine. Having been in dance myself the choreography wouldnt be hard since you have all the elements there.

Also i want to say looking through old videos, that game had such a amazing community, it reminds me of SWG in the beginning. I would love to see more community gatherings and player created events. I think concerts in LA and DR under the pavilions would be nice also. I saw a 5 man group playing songs together and it was so fun.

> @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> How to Dance Vol. 2 when Anet?

Seconded lol

I've been hoping for years that Vol 2 would come along and bring some Gw1 dances to Gw2 but Anet have failed me there XD

Skins are good and all but I'd love to see more animation emotes, dances etc being added to the game.. I'd even pay for them in the gem store.

> @"zityz.6089" said:

> Shame I didn't see the male ritualist dance in there. Definitely, my favorite one of the bunch. The dance stuff was some of the best moments. Mes Fest in Henge of Denravi was always a fun time.

Im not familiar with the classes of GW1, was the ritualist a mesmer like?

Ohh i found the female one, very tribal belly dance.

> @"Tiviana.2650" said:

> > @"zityz.6089" said:

> > Shame I didn't see the male ritualist dance in there. Definitely, my favorite one of the bunch. The dance stuff was some of the best moments. Mes Fest in Henge of Denravi was always a fun time.

>

>

> Im not familiar with the classes of GW1, was the ritualist a mesmer like?

>

The mesmer was a gw1 profession on its own.

The guardian is based on the old monk profession in combination with ritualist.

The revenant takes some aspects of the ritualist as well.

The ritualist was a profession that could summon spirits that fought for them. Also they could cary ashes of great heroes which gave them power.

It was awesome in combination with necromancer you could summon both minions and spirits to completely overrun your enemy.

> @"Cronospere.8143" said:

> > @"Tiviana.2650" said:

> > > @"zityz.6089" said:

> > > Shame I didn't see the male ritualist dance in there. Definitely, my favorite one of the bunch. The dance stuff was some of the best moments. Mes Fest in Henge of Denravi was always a fun time.

> >

> >

> > Im not familiar with the classes of GW1, was the ritualist a mesmer like?

> >

> The mesmer was a gw1 profession on its own.

>

> The guardian is based on the old monk profession in combination with ritualist.

> The revenant takes some aspects of the ritualist as well.

>

> The ritualist was a profession that could summon spirits that fought for them. Also they could cary ashes of great heroes which gave them power.

> It was awesome in combination with necromancer you could summon both minions and spirits to completely overrun your enemy.

The class also provided great support for monks as well because in some cases it could get hectic for 2 monks to provide protection/heal, which helped reduce the amount of healing needed and also helped healing necro's minnions and necros who acted as batteries ( sacrificed health to provide energy to another player)

My 2nd favorite class after the mes. Very unique I would say.

> @"Tiviana.2650" said:

> Sounds very cool, but maybe im misunderstanding. Did you have builds that allowed you to put points or something in more than one profession/class?

Yes. You could choose a secondary profession.

You always had your primairy and then could choose a secondary if you were far enough into the game. Also gw 1 had some unique skillsetup. You could choose 8 skills to play with out of hundreds of skills per profession. Making millions of different combinations of skillsetups.