LS2 Not including episode 7 & 8?

I was going to buy LS2 but have decided not to because I don't get to play episode 7 or 8....I don't understand why they would get you to the climax of the story and then not allow you to play the last 2 episodes...

Can someone please tell me if I am missing something here?

> @"Tharjax.9068" said:

> I was going to buy LS2 but have decided not to because I don't get to play episode 7 or 8....I don't understand why they would get you to the climax of the story and then not allow you to play the last 2 episodes...

> Can someone please tell me if I am missing something here?

What are you seeing that makes you think you aren't getting episodes 7 & 8?

Is it possible you already have 7 & 8 unlocked by logging into the game once each during Dec 2014-Jan 2015 & Jan 2015-Feb 2015?

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> Maybe you already unlocked ep 7 and 8 have you checked your hero panel?

> Usualy the ones you have unlocked wont show and is discounted from the price.

Ok so I did what you said and checked my hero panel, it says 7 & 8 are playable at 80 but the rest are locked....not sure why but no big deal. I appreciate the help.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Tharjax.9068" said:

> > I was going to buy LS2 but have decided not to because I don't get to play episode 7 or 8....I don't understand why they would get you to the climax of the story and then not allow you to play the last 2 episodes...

> > Can someone please tell me if I am missing something here?

>

> What are you seeing that makes you think you aren't getting episodes 7 & 8?

>

> Is it possible you already have 7 & 8 unlocked by logging into the game once each during Dec 2014-Jan 2015 & Jan 2015-Feb 2015?

This is probably what happened now that you say it, i've taken a long break and never got far into the game but want to start over and play through the story line.

You can safely buy the rest of season 2 since any episode you already have is discounted in the gem price of the bundle. I think the pack you can get shows 200 gem x 6 totalling 1.200 gems (unless theres some discount on top) and otherwise episode 1 to 8 should be 200 x 8 = 1.600 gems total.

You will also have some Living World season 4 unlocked (last episode for logging today and episode 1 you can get for free later today (see current announcements). And anything else if you logged in between :P