Please give warriors access to regeneration again

Gamander.7269

Warrior had 5 seconds of regeneration on a 10 sec cooldown with the second skill of Banner of Tactics, Compassionate Banner. After the banner rework this is gone, making it very difficult or even impossible for warriors to solo any content that constantly pulses damage. Please consider adding regeneration to one of the remaining warrior skills.

But regen on warrior was so broken! Especially in PvP and WvW where warriors use banners all the time! Literally unkillable!

All warrior needs is fixing Rush skill and to not hit through walls with 20k+ crits, everything else is completely fine and warrior has no other issues, obsolete skills/weapons, etc. **/s**

On serious note, don't expect Anet giving warriors regen again, they just don't want warrior heal support to be any useful (at least not before new elite spec, if there will be one). Why do you think they nerfed heals on shouts in the past (few years ago)? Can't wait for someone commenting "omg but warrior is actually pretty good heal support, hurr durr".

And here we are with broken support specs such as Firebrand, Tempest, Scrapper, Scourge, Druid (this includes all game modes).

People wanted trinity, Anet delivered.

To answer your issue with soloing content, you can take healing singet and adrenal health trait if pulsing damage is that much an issue. Dogged March trait is now the only source of regen for warrior. Otherwise you have to use certain runes.

If you combine healing signet, adrenal health, and might makes right that should provide you all the healing you should ever need. What content are you trying to run solo where that isn't enough? I wouldn't think regen would make the difference if those three can't cut it. If you really need to squeeze out every bit of healing you can, you could run vigorous shouts in the tactics line and take "For Great Justice!" which will also provide more healing from the might it grants if you're running might makes right. If you're running spellbreaker there is always sun and moon style and if you're running berserker you could take Dead or Alive. I don't think it would be a huge deal to add a tad bit of regen some where to warrior (maybe on shouts if you take vigorous shouts) but I don't think it's really needed.

Building Adrenal Health stacks should be a non-issue in PvP. Signet is 344/sec, whereas 3 stacks of Adrenal is 399/sec. If that isn't enough, Strength can also give you Might Makes Right.

The lack of Regeneration on warr is definitely not the reason why you're unable to solo things. That said, I am all for adding some AoE regen application to shouts.

Tactics does feel it needs rework, some vigor and regeneration and they should probably switch the two minor traits about peeling people off the ground. First of all why are these traits so bad, why are they taking most of the traitline and why is tactics about fixing failure and not preventing it.

> @"Curennos.9307" said:

> That said, I am all for adding some AoE regen application to shouts.

Agreed on this. Tried Shouts on Warrior again and again (after Shoutbow was nerfed, that is) and it always felt a bit lackluster.

Alternative, since people have been complaining about WH: Make it grant Regeneration (if traited and removing a Condition).