SAB annual achivement

I just want to say, I love that these festivals are getting annual achievements (even if they will take 20 years to complete). But was it really necessary to add Trib for both worlds - all 6 zones as part of the requirements for SABs annuals?

I just needed to vent because I finally got world 1 zone 1 trib last year after 3 days of trying and I decided I'd never have the mental fortitude to do world 2 at all.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"HazyDaisy.4107" said:

> > Yes, I noticed the 4 objectives after posting my rant. Thank goodness I don't have to pull out my hair.

>

> That's OK. think the race in under 5min will prob make me bald...

Yeah, I tried that race last year and got to a point I just couldn't tell where to go, don't know if it was lag or what, but no goal posts showed and I was just buzzing around scratching my head utterly lost till the timer ran out.

> @"HazyDaisy.4107" said:

> > @"CrimeDog.5614" said:

> > > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > If all else fails, just install tekkits’ guide, and follow the yellowbrick ro-.. yellow dot road

> >

> > What are you referring to?

>

> The taco marker thingy that helps bad jumpers

Ahem, Taco doesn't really help if you are bad at jumping. And, based on a limited experience with it, it doesn't always give you the easy route, either. (Easy, being the one that I am most comfortable with.)

Can confirm, tribulation mode not required, not even the race. Just finish Infantile mode of world 1 and 2, then do normal world 1 and 2. Should get you the 4 achievements needed for the yearly.

I'm not sure yet if I will do trib this year myself. It's been a while and the few extra baubles just doesn't seem like worth the hassle. Will decide once I give it a shot the next few days.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > The taco marker thingy that helps ~~bad jumpers~~ those with bad memories, one monitor (instead of two).

> Fixed that.

>

> It's basically putting Dulfy's route on the GW2 screen, not meaningfully different from using a guide.

Exactly, it’s only a mapping guide.

You still have to make the pixel perfect jumps yourself.

And i remember plenty of parts where timing is also important. Like a long canyon filled with angry jumping rocks and clouds.

No, even with tekkit’s guide you’ll need a lot of continue coins.

I envy the people who can watch a video on dulfy and remember all the traps