Motion sickness - It's a bug of me instead of Super Adventure Box mode

First of all, I must thank the developers for the lovingly designed Super Adventure Box levels that are published here in these special event during the year.

Especially with these special events you can see how much love and artistic freedom are in such a wide spectrum we will find in Guild Wars 2.

Unfortunately I have to confess every year that my motion sickness prevents me from completing this event. I try it once a year again and again, unfortunately without success.

After completion of World 1 Zone 1 and beginning of Zone 2, the effect of vomiting is so strong that I stop the experiment. Lowering the temperature below 22 degrees, strong incidence of light or the concentration on large objects in the background does not help.

I wish you all great days in the Super Adventure Box and I hope that these developments will continue, despite all the shortcomings, as they represent the charm and versatility of the game's motivation indicators.

Yours sincerely

Casandra

I feel you Casandra. I have the same issue. I love the music and everything but I only can play it for short amounts of time.

Maurieds idea works but only to an extend. I played SAB last year on my small laptop screen and couldn't even get through the first zone without nearly vomiting. I now have a much larger screen (Guild wars is scaled down, because of a potato graphics card) and I can get through Zone 1 and 2 and do the race before I feel too nauseous.

I like the concept of SAB and I try every year but I always get super nauseous already upon world 1. It starts at start of zone 2 (when you end up in the dark labyrinth). I think it has to do with motion sickness as I have that really really fast. Had to literally close game as soon as I finished zone 2 (and was begging it to be at the end before I reached boss).

I've never been that fond of SAB, but I have to say that this is one of the primary reasons. I can only play it for so long before I get the motion sickness issues. Unfortunately it's likely a camera/viewpoint/focal issue that they don't have time to resolve.

Add me to this list, can't play SAB for more than 1 hour even while chewing mints and candies to prevent vomiting.

For me though, i just need to get used to it so im guessing a few more tries/hours will get rid of the motion sickness just like whenever i play FPS (i need to spend a few hours just to get the feeling of nausea out of the way).