Best ELE NA shares his build and secrets

> @"Im Too Godlike.5629" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Im Too Godlike.5629" said:

> > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > duel me on your tempest and I'll use mine...

> > > >

> > > > I'm still yet to lose to another Tempest in a best of 3, I have videos if you want to analyse me before the duel. I have challenged every single Tempest I have met.

> > > >

> > > > hit me up if you want the channel and ill hit you up when I get home next week if youre down?

> > > >

> > > > I love other players who play Tempest, win or lose you already have my respect.

> > > >

> > > > Unless this is shadow the jedi... The guy who died to my Tempest while playing Boonbeast then proceeded to talk tough while refusing to re-enter the FFA..

> > >

> > > I accept your challenge.... if you're able to kill me within 3 minutes I shall forfeit 30 gold to you...

> > > This build is not a 1v1 build and its 1v1 capabilities have no real significance. (But it can perma tank most 1v1 builds while holding cap)

> > >

> > > To all of your doubters and nay sayers, try the build and see the results. If it doesnt work for you that means you're bad. Its good to have closure.

> >

> > Ah man... Ill give it a crack but it would be nice if for 1 round you could use a dueling build?

> > I completely understand about 1v1 capabilities as I use mine as a supplement to other classes.

> >

> > I dont need the gold either, fighting other Tempests gives me insight to various builds and rotations seperate from my own and I always enjoy seeing other Tempest playstyles. Its a very versatile class with many builds and playstyles, the sort of class that people find thier own groove too and thats what I enjoy fighting the most.

>

> Ill play you with this same setup and kill you. maybe ill just switch the amulet

> But it will have to be tomorrow because today i am banned for some reason that is undisclosed to me. just says i violated the code of conduct ... somehow...

Having played in games with you where you have memed the entire time, it's a true shocker how this could have happened.

> @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > @"Im Too Godlike.5629" said:

> > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > @"Im Too Godlike.5629" said:

> > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > duel me on your tempest and I'll use mine...

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm still yet to lose to another Tempest in a best of 3, I have videos if you want to analyse me before the duel. I have challenged every single Tempest I have met.

> > > > >

> > > > > hit me up if you want the channel and ill hit you up when I get home next week if youre down?

> > > > >

> > > > > I love other players who play Tempest, win or lose you already have my respect.

> > > > >

> > > > > Unless this is shadow the jedi... The guy who died to my Tempest while playing Boonbeast then proceeded to talk tough while refusing to re-enter the FFA..

> > > >

> > > > I accept your challenge.... if you're able to kill me within 3 minutes I shall forfeit 30 gold to you...

> > > > This build is not a 1v1 build and its 1v1 capabilities have no real significance. (But it can perma tank most 1v1 builds while holding cap)

> > > >

> > > > To all of your doubters and nay sayers, try the build and see the results. If it doesnt work for you that means you're bad. Its good to have closure.

> > >

> > > Ah man... Ill give it a crack but it would be nice if for 1 round you could use a dueling build?

> > > I completely understand about 1v1 capabilities as I use mine as a supplement to other classes.

> > >

> > > I dont need the gold either, fighting other Tempests gives me insight to various builds and rotations seperate from my own and I always enjoy seeing other Tempest playstyles. Its a very versatile class with many builds and playstyles, the sort of class that people find thier own groove too and thats what I enjoy fighting the most.

> >

> > Ill play you with this same setup and kill you. maybe ill just switch the amulet

> > But it will have to be tomorrow because today i am banned for some reason that is undisclosed to me. just says i violated the code of conduct ... somehow...

>

> Having played in games with you where you have memed the entire time, it's a true shocker how this could have happened.

The meme is a very powerful tool indeed.

> > @"Mbelch.9028" said:

> > > @"Im Too Godlike.5629" said:

> > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > @"Im Too Godlike.5629" said:

> > > > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > > duel me on your tempest and I'll use mine...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm still yet to lose to another Tempest in a best of 3, I have videos if you want to analyse me before the duel. I have challenged every single Tempest I have met.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > hit me up if you want the channel and ill hit you up when I get home next week if youre down?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I love other players who play Tempest, win or lose you already have my respect.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Unless this is shadow the jedi... The guy who died to my Tempest while playing Boonbeast then proceeded to talk tough while refusing to re-enter the FFA..

> > > > >

> > > > > I accept your challenge.... if you're able to kill me within 3 minutes I shall forfeit 30 gold to you...

> > > > > This build is not a 1v1 build and its 1v1 capabilities have no real significance. (But it can perma tank most 1v1 builds while holding cap)

> > > > >

> > > > > To all of your doubters and nay sayers, try the build and see the results. If it doesnt work for you that means you're bad. Its good to have closure.

> > > >

> > > > Ah man... Ill give it a crack but it would be nice if for 1 round you could use a dueling build?

> > > > I completely understand about 1v1 capabilities as I use mine as a supplement to other classes.

> > > >

> > > > I dont need the gold either, fighting other Tempests gives me insight to various builds and rotations seperate from my own and I always enjoy seeing other Tempest playstyles. Its a very versatile class with many builds and playstyles, the sort of class that people find thier own groove too and thats what I enjoy fighting the most.

> > >

> > > Ill play you with this same setup and kill you. maybe ill just switch the amulet

> > > But it will have to be tomorrow because today i am banned for some reason that is undisclosed to me. just says i violated the code of conduct ... somehow...

> >

> > Having played in games with you where you have memed the entire time, it's a true shocker how this could have happened.

>

> The meme is a very powerful tool indeed.

Your name says it all. Game can't handle that level of meme.

> Sorry fellas ill have to catch ya in 4 days. Banned again, this time for saying "f*** off" and "I can d*** squat 25 lb"

> They really arent playing with censorship. I feel like I'm living in North Korea

Whats the point of a language filter if you can get banned for language?

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"Im Too Godlike.5629" said:

> > Sorry fellas ill have to catch ya in 4 days. Banned again, this time for saying "f*** off" and "I can d*** squat 25 lb"

> > They really arent playing with censorship. I feel like I'm living in North Korea

>

> Whats the point of a language filter if you can get banned for language?

>

That's exactly what i said to them when i filed a ticket. Guess it doesn't matter to them though...

There is one Achilles Heel I see with this build though. Despite it being pretty solid, I feel like it is hard countered by any necro variant with boon hate. When I say hard countered, I mean HARD countered. I literally melt, despite having the condi cleanses I do.