Just press 1 to WIN!

Ovark.2514

The FT scrapper build is great, but come on FT 1 is super situational. It's okay cleave, don't have to target, and hits through obsticals. But it's short range mehhh damage, punishing to use with all the retaliation everywhere. You use the kit for the pulsing stab and the extra KB mostly, it's a fun but pretty underwhelming kit.

> @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > @"witcher.3197" said:

> > You forgot the part where Retaliation kills you in 4 seconds.

>

> Or Sic' em in 1

Scrapper doesnt die to sic em ranger if he use ANYTHING to protect himself as protection/barrier/heal/EVADES ?! But if we talk about silver players that didnt bind dodge button then you dont need sic em ranger even (if you still cant kill them thats mean you suck)

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > @"witcher.3197" said:

> > > You forgot the part where Retaliation kills you in 4 seconds.

> >

> > Or Sic' em in 1

>

> Scrapper doesnt die to sic em ranger if he use ANYTHING to protect himself as protection/barrier/heal/EVADES ?! But if we talk about silver players that didnt bind dodge button then you dont need sic em ranger even (if you still cant kill them thats mean you suck)

Exactly. This is why I was so mad about that video in the other post. Now everyone believes sic em soulbeasts counter scrappers in duels and we have to fight another completely false assumption for months.

> @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > > @"witcher.3197" said:

> > > > You forgot the part where Retaliation kills you in 4 seconds.

> > >

> > > Or Sic' em in 1

> >

> > Scrapper doesnt die to sic em ranger if he use ANYTHING to protect himself as protection/barrier/heal/EVADES ?! But if we talk about silver players that didnt bind dodge button then you dont need sic em ranger even (if you still cant kill them thats mean you suck)

>

> Exactly. This is why I was so mad about that video in the other post. Now everyone believes sic em soulbeasts counter scrappers in duels and we have to fight another completely false assumption for months.

I tried to fight them with sic em LB and they dont die for sht that what I can assure you May be I was lucky and I met scrapper that use evades and sometmes stability and anti projectile dome ?

Also I said back then its not a proof at all and its dumb to believe it is

> @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > > @"witcher.3197" said:

> > > > You forgot the part where Retaliation kills you in 4 seconds.

> > >

> > > Or Sic' em in 1

> >

> > Scrapper doesnt die to sic em ranger if he use ANYTHING to protect himself as protection/barrier/heal/EVADES ?! But if we talk about silver players that didnt bind dodge button then you dont need sic em ranger even (if you still cant kill them thats mean you suck)

>

> Exactly. This is why I was so mad about that video in the other post. Now everyone believes sic em soulbeasts counter scrappers in duels and we have to fight another completely false assumption for months.

Yes I saw that Video too.

Yes I did try the Build in that Video too.

Yes I melted them instantly with that build too

Do I think Sic' Em counters Scrapper in duels? No?

Did I ever say or write anything like that? No?

@"Odik.4587" @"Megametzler.5729"

You guys have to be more sporadic so the Scrapper can't read what you're doing. Any good player on any class will avoid clear telegraphed 1-2 shot combos. You gotta know how to bait CDs, and how to lead an opponent into those baits simply due to the sheer presence of your DPS pressure. Example: The build I posted in that video deals so much potential damage, that if I just walk at a Scrapper spamming GS 1, they either freak out and begin to frantically blow defensive CDs, or the smart ones will try to save defensive CDs and in that case they end up taking substantial damage from 1 spams and then must begin using defensive CDs because it's too risky not to use defensive CDs when you're approaching 50% health. When you've successfully baited them down to a lower health pool or have baited out defensive CDs in general, you pop your Sic Em and your Quickness, and you 2-shot it.

Two important things to point out:

1. You will not kill a good Scrapper doing the obvious expected telegraph of: "I approach you at 1500 range, I use Sic Em, and then I use Rapid Fire, and now I am obviously walking towards you so I can try to land my Maul & Worldy Impact before the 10s Sic Em ends." The good Scrapper expected you to do this, the moment he saw you walking towards him.

2. Most DPS Soulbeasts I talk to who are not able to kill Scrappers, are the ones who are trying to aim at Unblockable attack options over Quickness buff stacking. You MUST have quickness on your build and enough of it. You will not land that 2 shot without quickness and your Unblockables will not matter without quickness. And do not forget that elongated Quickness buffing is a A LOT more potential "Damage Per Second."

> @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> @"Odik.4587" @"Megametzler.5729"

>

> You guys have to be more sporadic so the Scrapper can't read what you're doing. Any good player on any class will avoid clear telegraphed 1-2 shot combos. You gotta know how to bait CD

I did not read any further since you never did that in your own video . i'm not willing to read your wall of text every time ,sorry

> @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > > > @"witcher.3197" said:

> > > > > You forgot the part where Retaliation kills you in 4 seconds.

> > > >

> > > > Or Sic' em in 1

> > >

> > > Scrapper doesnt die to sic em ranger if he use ANYTHING to protect himself as protection/barrier/heal/EVADES ?! But if we talk about silver players that didnt bind dodge button then you dont need sic em ranger even (if you still cant kill them thats mean you suck)

> >

> > Exactly. This is why I was so mad about that video in the other post. Now everyone believes sic em soulbeasts counter scrappers in duels and we have to fight another completely false assumption for months.

>

> Yes I saw that Video too.

> Yes I did try the Build in that Video too.

> Yes I melted them instantly with that build too

> Do I think Sic' Em counters Scrapper in duels? No?

> Did I ever say or write anything like that? No?

>

Did they also not dodge?

I was citing Odik.

> @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> (...)

In your video you two-hit people with Bash an WI... I am always assuming equal skill level.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" @"Megametzler.5729"

> >

> > You guys have to be more sporadic so the Scrapper can't read what you're doing. Any good player on any class will avoid clear telegraphed 1-2 shot combos. You gotta know how to bait CD

> I did not read any further since you never did that in your own video . i'm not willing to read your wall of text every time ,sorry

>

You are not telling the truth and I'm not going to read your response. Sorry

> @"Ovark.2514" said:

> 1. Make a scrapper

> 2. Equip a flamethrower with stability trait

> 3. Hold down 1

> 4. ???

> 5. Profit

>

> But seriously I don't understand how it is still acceptable to have a weapon that is most effective by simply pressing 1.

Should we expect a screenshot with your name in top 10 next season playing this easy build then?

> @"FyzE.3472" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" @"Megametzler.5729"

> > >

> > > You guys have to be more sporadic so the Scrapper can't read what you're doing. Any good player on any class will avoid clear telegraphed 1-2 shot combos. You gotta know how to bait CD

> > I did not read any further since you never did that in your own video . i'm not willing to read your wall of text every time ,sorry

> >

>

> You are not telling the truth and I'm not going to read your response. Sorry

?

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"FyzE.3472" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" @"Megametzler.5729"

> > > >

> > > > You guys have to be more sporadic so the Scrapper can't read what you're doing. Any good player on any class will avoid clear telegraphed 1-2 shot combos. You gotta know how to bait CD

> > > I did not read any further since you never did that in your own video . i'm not willing to read your wall of text every time ,sorry

> > >

> >

> > You are not telling the truth and I'm not going to read your response. Sorry

>

> ?

Oh right. I just translated what you said, basically.

> @"FyzE.3472" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"FyzE.3472" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> > > > > @"Odik.4587" @"Megametzler.5729"

> > > > >

> > > > > You guys have to be more sporadic so the Scrapper can't read what you're doing. Any good player on any class will avoid clear telegraphed 1-2 shot combos. You gotta know how to bait CD

> > > > I did not read any further since you never did that in your own video . i'm not willing to read your wall of text every time ,sorry

> > > >

> > >

> > > You are not telling the truth and I'm not going to read your response. Sorry

> >

> > ?

>

> Oh right. I just translated what you said, basically.

You are slightly confused me :sweat_smile: . Nevermind I guess...