Overtuned Ranger PoF pet (Gazelle)

Kitten.4162

> @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > @Witimir.5982 said:

> > > @"Unholy Pillager.3791" said:

> > > > @Witimir.5982 said:

> > > > Someone can provide an accurate way to reproduce the inflated that is, the fouled Damage from Gazelle?

> > > > Personally, I did not find it.

> > > >

> > > > But I see that one and the same skill can be 1,5k and maybe 7-9k (non-crit).

> > > > The difference of 400% -500% is abnormal.

> > > >

> > > > I think it's a mistake in calculating damage, not the damage itself.

> > >

> > > This is just guesswork, but it looks like they stacked as much might/damage as they could using NM/BM/MM. WH5, maul (don't hit your target with it, just use it for the damage boost), sic em, frost spirit, heal as one (for the extra boons).

> > >

> > > Yes, it's just as abysmal as an actual build as you would expect. Shockingly, being able to possibly one hit kill a single (oblivious) person once every forty seconds and being useless the rest of the time is not the recipe for an effective PvP build.

> >

> > first is:

> > All that You listed can not give a damage increase of even + 100%...

>

>

> 25 might on the Gazelle is a 40% power increase. Opening Strike will be 100% crit chance, with 170% crit damage. Remorseless can add another 25% to that. An AoO is 50% additional damage. Sic Em is 40% on top of that. Add in some vulnerability.

>

> You can get way above 100% increase, but you are essentially useless the rest of the time.

Opening Strike and Remorseless only works for ONE hit. (Gazella charge counts as multiple hits to dish out that much dm)

Sick Em seems to be bugged and will be canceled on pet if you click the f2 skill.

Vulnerability is non existent cuz the meta is Resistance spam and huge cleanse to have a chance against Scourge.

Gazelle is not going to hit any moving target.

Grabbing Marksmanship , Nature Magic and BM just for maximum pet spike dm essentially makes you a free kill with little utility.

So yeah, an useless build all around. Please don't be in my team with that build.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Unholy Pillager.3791" said:

> > @Witimir.5982 said:

> > > > > @"Unholy Pillager.3791" said:

> > > > > > @Witimir.5982 said:

> > > > > > Someone can provide an accurate way to reproduce the inflated that is, the fouled Damage from Gazelle?

> > > > > > Personally, I did not find it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But I see that one and the same skill can be 1,5k and maybe 7-9k (non-crit).

> > > > > > The difference of 400% -500% is abnormal.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I think it's a mistake in calculating damage, not the damage itself.

> > > > >

> > > > > This is just guesswork, but it looks like they stacked as much might/damage as they could using NM/BM/MM. WH5, maul (don't hit your target with it, just use it for the damage boost), sic em, frost spirit, heal as one (for the extra boons).

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes, it's just as abysmal as an actual build as you would expect. Shockingly, being able to possibly one hit kill a single (oblivious) person once every forty seconds and being useless the rest of the time is not the recipe for an effective PvP build.

> > > >

> > > > first is:

> > > > All that You listed can not give a damage increase of even + 100%.

> > > > Here we are talking about clearly fixed + 400% - 500% of the tooltip.

> > > >

> > > > second is:

> > > > Even using everything You listed, cannot reproduce with 100% probability anomalously high damage.

> > >

> > > The target has to have a downed state. Let me guess, you were testing on something that doesn't?

> >

> > The moment with the knocked down state slipped away from me, but only confirms my idea of an erroneous calculation of the damage caused

>

> What do you mean, "The moment with the knocked down state slipped away from me"?

>

> It is not a problem with a damage calculation, what's going on is that it is _hitting several times instead of just once_ when they target is downed.

Pay attention to the skill "Kiсk". Gazelle hits more than once (2х).

In addition, single shots of 20k from Gazelle have already been shown.

There may be more than one problem.

@"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > @Witimir.5982 said:

> > > > Someone can provide an accurate way to reproduce the inflated that is, the fouled Damage from Gazelle?

> > > > Personally, I did not find it.

> > > >

> > > > But I see that one and the same skill can be 1,5k and maybe 7-9k (non-crit).

> > > > The difference of 400% -500% is abnormal.

> > > >

> > > > I think it's a mistake in calculating damage, not the damage itself.

> > >

> > > This is just guesswork, but it looks like they stacked as much might/damage as they could using NM/BM/MM. WH5, maul (don't hit your target with it, just use it for the damage boost), sic em, frost spirit, heal as one (for the extra boons).

> > >

> > > Yes, it's just as abysmal as an actual build as you would expect. Shockingly, being able to possibly one hit kill a single (oblivious) person once every forty seconds and being useless the rest of the time is not the recipe for an effective PvP build.

> >

> > first is:

> > All that You listed can not give a damage increase of even + 100%...

>

>

> 25 might on the Gazelle is a 40% power increase. Opening Strike will be 100% crit chance, with 170% crit damage. Remorseless can add another 25% to that. An AoO is 50% additional damage. Sic Em is 40% on top of that. Add in some vulnerability.

>

> You can get way above 100% increase, but you are essentially useless the rest of the time.

Even in the PVE build you will not get 25 stacks of might in PVP. The first SB or a Sourge will see this clearly. Unfortunately.

> @Aomine.5012 said:

> > @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > > @Witimir.5982 said:

> > > > @"Unholy Pillager.3791" said:

> > > > > @Witimir.5982 said:

> > > > > Someone can provide an accurate way to reproduce the inflated that is, the fouled Damage from Gazelle?

> > > > > Personally, I did not find it.

> > > > >

> > > > > But I see that one and the same skill can be 1,5k and maybe 7-9k (non-crit).

> > > > > The difference of 400% -500% is abnormal.

> > > > >

> > > > > I think it's a mistake in calculating damage, not the damage itself.

> > > >

> > > > This is just guesswork, but it looks like they stacked as much might/damage as they could using NM/BM/MM. WH5, maul (don't hit your target with it, just use it for the damage boost), sic em, frost spirit, heal as one (for the extra boons).

> > > >

> > > > Yes, it's just as abysmal as an actual build as you would expect. Shockingly, being able to possibly one hit kill a single (oblivious) person once every forty seconds and being useless the rest of the time is not the recipe for an effective PvP build.

> > >

> > > first is:

> > > All that You listed can not give a damage increase of even + 100%...

> >

> >

> > 25 might on the Gazelle is a 40% power increase. Opening Strike will be 100% crit chance, with 170% crit damage. Remorseless can add another 25% to that. An AoO is 50% additional damage. Sic Em is 40% on top of that. Add in some vulnerability.

> >

> > You can get way above 100% increase, but you are essentially useless the rest of the time.

>

> Opening Strike and Remorseless only works for ONE hit. (Gazella charge counts as multiple hits to dish out that much dm)

>

> Sick Em seems to be bugged and will be canceled on pet if you click the f2 skill.

>

> Vulnerability is non existent cuz the meta is Resistance spam and huge cleanse to have a chance against Scourge.

>

> Gazelle is not going to hit any moving target.

>

> Grabbing Marksmanship , Nature Magic and BM just for maximum pet spike dm essentially makes you a free kill with little utility.

>

> So yeah, an useless build all around. Please don't be in my team with that build.

Sic em bug is irrelevant for this case, as the skill in question isn't the f2 skill. I agree with your other points though.

> @Aomine.5012 said:

> > > > > Someone can provide an accurate way to reproduce the inflated that is, the fouled Damage from Gazelle?

> > > > >

> > > > > But I see that one and the same skill can be 1,5k and maybe 7-9k (non-crit).

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > This is just guesswork, but it looks like they stacked as much might/damage as they could using NM/BM/MM. WH5, maul (don't hit your target with it, just use it for the damage boost), sic em, frost spirit, heal as one (for the extra boons).

> > > >

> > > > Yes, it's just as abysmal as an actual build as you would expect. Shockingly, being able to possibly one hit kill a single (oblivious) person once every forty seconds and being useless the rest of the time is not the recipe for an effective PvP build.

> > >

> > > first is:

> >

> >

> > 25 might on the Gazelle is a 40% power increase. Opening Strike will be 100% crit chance, with 170% crit damage. Remorseless can add another 25% to that. An AoO is 50% additional damage. Sic Em is 40% on top of that. Add in some vulnerability.

> >

> > You can get way above 100% increase, but you are essentially useless the rest of the time.

>

> Opening Strike and Remorseless only works for ONE hit. (Gazella charge counts as multiple hits to dish out that much dm)

>

> Sick Em seems to be bugged and will be canceled on pet if you click the f2 skill.

>

> Vulnerability is non existent cuz the meta is Resistance spam and huge cleanse to have a chance against Scourge.

>

> Gazelle is not going to hit any moving target.

>

> Grabbing Marksmanship , Nature Magic and BM just for maximum pet spike dm essentially makes you a free kill with little utility.

>

> So yeah, an useless build all around. Please don't be in my team with that build.

One hit is all you need to down someone which then triggers the multi-hit bug, but the setup you need to do that is useless the rest of the time, so yeah, thanks for agreeing with me?

Not using F2 with this.

Um, if the meta is resistance spam, so you can't have some vulnerability (from WH4 perhaps) how is Scourge meta as well?

I've mentioned that it doesn't hit anyone many times.

> @Witimir.5982 said:

> > @"Unholy Pillager.3791" said:

> > > > > > @"Unholy Pillager.3791" said:

> > > > > > > @Witimir.5982 said:

> > > > > > > Someone can provide an accurate way to reproduce the inflated that is, the fouled Damage from Gazelle?

> > > > > > > Personally, I did not find it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But I see that one and the same skill can be 1,5k and maybe 7-9k (non-crit).

> > > > > > > The difference of 400% -500% is abnormal.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I think it's a mistake in calculating damage, not the damage itself.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This is just guesswork, but it looks like they stacked as much might/damage as they could using NM/BM/MM. WH5, maul (don't hit your target with it, just use it for the damage boost), sic em, frost spirit, heal as one (for the extra boons).

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes, it's just as abysmal as an actual build as you would expect. Shockingly, being able to possibly one hit kill a single (oblivious) person once every forty seconds and being useless the rest of the time is not the recipe for an effective PvP build.

> > > > >

> > > > > first is:

> > > > > All that You listed can not give a damage increase of even + 100%.

> > > > > Here we are talking about clearly fixed + 400% - 500% of the tooltip.

> > > > >

> > > > > second is:

> > > > > Even using everything You listed, cannot reproduce with 100% probability anomalously high damage.

> > > >

> > > > The target has to have a downed state. Let me guess, you were testing on something that doesn't?

> > >

> > > The moment with the knocked down state slipped away from me, but only confirms my idea of an erroneous calculation of the damage caused

> >

> > What do you mean, "The moment with the knocked down state slipped away from me"?

> >

> > It is not a problem with a damage calculation, what's going on is that it is _hitting several times instead of just once_ when they target is downed.

>

> Pay attention to the skill "Kiсk". Gazelle hits more than once (2х).

> In addition, single shots of 20k from Gazelle have already been shown.

> There may be more than one problem.

>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > first is:

> >

> >

> >

>

> Even in the PVE build you will not get 25 stacks of might in PVP. The first SB or a Sourge will see this clearly. Unfortunately.

>

You can stack 25 might in seconds, it would be quite possible to do before you got corrupted/removed.

> > @Aomine.5012 said:

> > > @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > > > > > Someone can provide an accurate way to reproduce the inflated that is, the fouled Damage from Gazelle?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But I see that one and the same skill can be 1,5k and maybe 7-9k (non-crit).

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I think it's a mistake in calculating damage, not the damage itself.

> > > > >

> > > > > This is just guesswork, but it looks like they stacked as much might/damage as they could using NM/BM/MM. WH5, maul (don't hit your target with it, just use it for the damage boost), sic em, frost spirit, heal as one (for the extra boons).

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes, it's just as abysmal as an actual build as you would expect. Shockingly, being able to possibly one hit kill a single (oblivious) person once every forty seconds and being useless the rest of the time is not the recipe for an effective PvP build.

> > > >

> > > > first is:

> > > > All that You listed can not give a damage increase of even + 100%...

> > >

> > >

> > > 25 might on the Gazelle is a 40% power increase. Opening Strike will be 100% crit chance, with 170% crit damage. Remorseless can add another 25% to that. An AoO is 50% additional damage. Sic Em is 40% on top of that. Add in some vulnerability.

> > >

> > > You can get way above 100% increase, but you are essentially useless the rest of the time.

> >

> > Opening Strike and Remorseless only works for ONE hit. (Gazella charge counts as multiple hits to dish out that much dm)

> >

> > Sick Em seems to be bugged and will be canceled on pet if you click the f2 skill.

> >

> > Vulnerability is non existent cuz the meta is Resistance spam and huge cleanse to have a chance against Scourge.

> >

> > Gazelle is not going to hit any moving target.

> >

> > Grabbing Marksmanship , Nature Magic and BM just for maximum pet spike dm essentially makes you a free kill with little utility.

> >

> > So yeah, an useless build all around. Please don't be in my team with that build.

>

> One hit is all you need to down someone which then triggers the multi-hit bug, but the setup you need to do that is useless the rest of the time, so yeah, thanks for agreeing with me?

>

> Not using F2 with this.

>

> Um, if the meta is resistance spam, so you can't have some vulnerability (from WH4 perhaps) how is Scourge meta as well?

>

> I've mentioned that it doesn't hit anyone many times.

>

> > @Witimir.5982 said:

> > > > > > > @"Unholy Pillager.3791" said:

> > > > > > > > @Witimir.5982 said:

> > > > > > > > Someone can provide an accurate way to reproduce the inflated that is, the fouled Damage from Gazelle?

> > > > > > > > Personally, I did not find it.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > But I see that one and the same skill can be 1,5k and maybe 7-9k (non-crit).

> > > > > > > > The difference of 400% -500% is abnormal.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I think it's a mistake in calculating damage, not the damage itself.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > This is just guesswork, but it looks like they stacked as much might/damage as they could using NM/BM/MM. WH5, maul (don't hit your target with it, just use it for the damage boost), sic em, frost spirit, heal as one (for the extra boons).

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yes, it's just as abysmal as an actual build as you would expect. Shockingly, being able to possibly one hit kill a single (oblivious) person once every forty seconds and being useless the rest of the time is not the recipe for an effective PvP build.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > first is:

> > > > > > All that You listed can not give a damage increase of even + 100%.

> > > > > > Here we are talking about clearly fixed + 400% - 500% of the tooltip.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > second is:

> > > > > > Even using everything You listed, cannot reproduce with 100% probability anomalously high damage.

> > > > >

> > > > > The target has to have a downed state. Let me guess, you were testing on something that doesn't?

> > > >

> > > > The moment with the knocked down state slipped away from me, but only confirms my idea of an erroneous calculation of the damage caused

> > >

> > > What do you mean, "The moment with the knocked down state slipped away from me"?

> > >

> > > It is not a problem with a damage calculation, what's going on is that it is _hitting several times instead of just once_ when they target is downed.

> >

> > Pay attention to the skill "Kiсk". Gazelle hits more than once (2х).

> > In addition, single shots of 20k from Gazelle have already been shown.

> > There may be more than one problem.

> >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > first is:

> > > > All that You listed can not give a damage increase of even + 100%...

> > >

> > >

> > > 25 might on the Gazelle is a 40% power increase. Opening Strike will be 100% crit chance, with 170% crit damage. Remorseless can add another 25% to that. An AoO is 50% additional damage. Sic Em is 40% on top of that. Add in some vulnerability.

> > >

> > > You can get way above 100% increase, but you are essentially useless the rest of the time.

> >

> > Even in the PVE build you will not get 25 stacks of might in PVP. The first SB or a Sourge will see this clearly. Unfortunately.

> >

>

> You can stack 25 might in seconds, it would be quite possible to do before you got corrupted/removed.

Without breaking the game mechanics this is impossible even with the use of (Rune of Strength+ Sigil of Battle + Sigil of Strength+Call of the Wild + Lesser Call of the Wild)

Maybee grabbing Marksmanship , Nature Magic and BM, but it is only for pet (and not very well without Wilderness Survival for PVP)

> @Witimir.5982 said:

> > > @Aomine.5012 said:

> > > > @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > > > > > > Someone can provide an accurate way to reproduce the inflated that is, the fouled Damage from Gazelle?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > But I see that one and the same skill can be 1,5k and maybe 7-9k (non-crit).

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I think it's a mistake in calculating damage, not the damage itself.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This is just guesswork, but it looks like they stacked as much might/damage as they could using NM/BM/MM. WH5, maul (don't hit your target with it, just use it for the damage boost), sic em, frost spirit, heal as one (for the extra boons).

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes, it's just as abysmal as an actual build as you would expect. Shockingly, being able to possibly one hit kill a single (oblivious) person once every forty seconds and being useless the rest of the time is not the recipe for an effective PvP build.

> > > > >

> > > > > first is:

> > > > > All that You listed can not give a damage increase of even + 100%...

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 25 might on the Gazelle is a 40% power increase. Opening Strike will be 100% crit chance, with 170% crit damage. Remorseless can add another 25% to that. An AoO is 50% additional damage. Sic Em is 40% on top of that. Add in some vulnerability.

> > > >

> > > > You can get way above 100% increase, but you are essentially useless the rest of the time.

> > >

> > > Opening Strike and Remorseless only works for ONE hit. (Gazella charge counts as multiple hits to dish out that much dm)

> > >

> > > Sick Em seems to be bugged and will be canceled on pet if you click the f2 skill.

> > >

> > > Vulnerability is non existent cuz the meta is Resistance spam and huge cleanse to have a chance against Scourge.

> > >

> > > Gazelle is not going to hit any moving target.

> > >

> > > Grabbing Marksmanship , Nature Magic and BM just for maximum pet spike dm essentially makes you a free kill with little utility.

> > >

> > > So yeah, an useless build all around. Please don't be in my team with that build.

> >

> > One hit is all you need to down someone which then triggers the multi-hit bug, but the setup you need to do that is useless the rest of the time, so yeah, thanks for agreeing with me?

> >

> > Not using F2 with this.

> >

> > Um, if the meta is resistance spam, so you can't have some vulnerability (from WH4 perhaps) how is Scourge meta as well?

> >

> > I've mentioned that it doesn't hit anyone many times.

> >

> > > > > > > > @"Unholy Pillager.3791" said:

> > > > > > > > > @Witimir.5982 said:

> > > > > > > > > Someone can provide an accurate way to reproduce the inflated that is, the fouled Damage from Gazelle?

> > > > > > > > > Personally, I did not find it.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > But I see that one and the same skill can be 1,5k and maybe 7-9k (non-crit).

> > > > > > > > > The difference of 400% -500% is abnormal.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I think it's a mistake in calculating damage, not the damage itself.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > This is just guesswork, but it looks like they stacked as much might/damage as they could using NM/BM/MM. WH5, maul (don't hit your target with it, just use it for the damage boost), sic em, frost spirit, heal as one (for the extra boons).

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Yes, it's just as abysmal as an actual build as you would expect. Shockingly, being able to possibly one hit kill a single (oblivious) person once every forty seconds and being useless the rest of the time is not the recipe for an effective PvP build.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > first is:

> > > > > > > All that You listed can not give a damage increase of even + 100%.

> > > > > > > Here we are talking about clearly fixed + 400% - 500% of the tooltip.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > second is:

> > > > > > > Even using everything You listed, cannot reproduce with 100% probability anomalously high damage.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The target has to have a downed state. Let me guess, you were testing on something that doesn't?

> > > > >

> > > > > The moment with the knocked down state slipped away from me, but only confirms my idea of an erroneous calculation of the damage caused

> > > >

> > > > What do you mean, "The moment with the knocked down state slipped away from me"?

> > > >

> > > > It is not a problem with a damage calculation, what's going on is that it is _hitting several times instead of just once_ when they target is downed.

> > >

> > > Pay attention to the skill "Kiсk". Gazelle hits more than once (2х).

> > > In addition, single shots of 20k from Gazelle have already been shown.

> > > There may be more than one problem.

> > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > first is:

> > > > > All that You listed can not give a damage increase of even + 100%...

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 25 might on the Gazelle is a 40% power increase. Opening Strike will be 100% crit chance, with 170% crit damage. Remorseless can add another 25% to that. An AoO is 50% additional damage. Sic Em is 40% on top of that. Add in some vulnerability.

> > > >

> > > > You can get way above 100% increase, but you are essentially useless the rest of the time.

> > >

> > > Even in the PVE build you will not get 25 stacks of might in PVP. The first SB or a Sourge will see this clearly. Unfortunately.

> > >

> >

> > You can stack 25 might in seconds, it would be quite possible to do before you got corrupted/removed.

>

> Without breaking the game mechanics this is impossible even with the use of (Rune of Strength+ Sigil of Battle + Sigil of Strength+Call of the Wild + Lesser Call of the Wild)

> Maybee grabbing Marksmanship , Nature Magic and BM, but it is only for pet and not very well for PVP(I think so)

Strength of the Pack + Hunter's Call + Rapidfire = 25 might on your pet.

> @huehuehueh.5106 said:

> hey anet, what in the bill cosby is this kitten?

> https://i.imgur.com/1zuGTOl.jpg

>

> 26,252 + 8,507 +14,461 + 8,507 + 14,461 =

> Instantly blasted with 72,188 damage FROM A PET. My health pool is 23k...

>

> Also no downstate lmao!

That was my baby Papa Justify!

Don't let any rangers in the thread fool you into thinking that it takes 100 buffs or some crazy kitten situation that leaves you otherwise useless to do that

BM+Marksmanship, switch to deer, sic' em and maul. That's it. If the deer lands it, opponent is guaranteed dead. (deer has trouble landing it though)

It's literal kitten, but then again, so are scourge condi and spellbreaker so... I'm going to enjoy one shotting them while it lasts ^^;

Apologies for what my dirty deer did to you

A lot of people are trying to steer the conversation towards the obvious bug which is the downstate instakill. Stop trying to pretend as if the first hit damage is fine, its ludicrous and it needs a fix. I dont care in what way they fix it, they can remake the whole pet to make it useful or whatever but having something like this in the game is just not healthy, anyone could see that.

To anyone claiming you need ridiculous setup for a big hit is wrong. If you check the clip you can see him swapping to his gazelle meaning he did not have time to buff the pet in ridiculous manner. I did not have high vuln stacks on me.

> @Frostball.9108 said:

> A lot of people are trying to steer the conversation towards the obvious bug which is the downstate instakill. Stop trying to pretend as if the first hit damage is fine, its ludicrous and it needs a fix. I dont care in what way they fix it, they can remake the whole pet to make it useful or whatever but having something like this in the game is just not healthy, anyone could see that.

>

> To anyone claiming you need ridiculous setup for a big hit is wrong. If you check the clip you can see him swapping to his gazelle meaning he did not have time to buff the pet in ridiculous manner. I did not have high vuln stacks on me.

Thief can do 16k+ from stealth or even more as deadeye from 1500 range with no more effort and does not need to try and work around bad AI to make it happen. You've been able to do this since launch with Drake F3 (actually even better before the SotW changes) and for years with Tiger F2, but where is the QQ about those?

People may actually (have to) pay attention to Ranger pets and pet swapping instead of simply ignoring them completely or just walking in circles to avoid them. No doubt it will be nerfed though and people can just go on ignoring them.

4k base damage on the deer charge can't be defended, it doubles the second highest (tail swipe I believe?)

people don't complain about tiger f2 or tail swipe BECAUSE CHARGE IS DOUBLE THEIR DAMAGE lol. The only thing a tiger f2 can one shot is perhaps a thief wearing zerker ammy.

Yes they need to fix the deer AI

No, a pet should not be able to one shot people. If they fixed the bug and leave it still doing a 4k base damage (easily hitting for 20k+ with minimal set up) it will still one shot people.

Stop defending this you sound so stupid lol.

One thing I will agree on tho is that deer shouldn't be fixed until scourge and spellbreaker etc the other OP kitten is fixed too.

> @Madisonlee.9641 said:

> 4k base damage on the deer charge can't be defended, it doubles the second highest (tail swipe I believe?)

>

> people don't complain about tiger f2 or tail swipe BECAUSE CHARGE IS DOUBLE THEIR DAMAGE lol. The only thing a tiger f2 can one shot is perhaps a thief wearing zerker ammy.

>

> Yes they need to fix the deer AI

>

> No, a pet should not be able to one shot people. If they fixed the bug and leave it still doing a 4k base damage (easily hitting for 20k+ with minimal set up) it will still one shot people.

>

> Stop defending this you sound so stupid lol.

>

> One thing I will agree on tho is that deer shouldn't be fixed until scourge and spellbreaker etc the other OP kitten is fixed too.

It's not quite double, but it's close enough.

I've done 20k damage with Tiger F2. I've done 27k with Tail Swipe.

It is not a minimal setup, most of the build is devoted to the burst. There are several tells that it is going to happen as well and it's not hard to dodge.

We all know it's going to be nerfed, just calm down. I do actually agree that it can be a bit absurd, but like Shadowpass it just annoys me that there is an A4 page of bugs with Ranger that get no dev response, you have scourge running around deleting whole points and they don't mention a thing, but when a pet can 1-shot with an build devoted to it, it gets a dev response immediately. So yeah, defending it for the sake of it. :trollface:

Also if anyone tries to say the set up is difficult, literally make a ranger, put on marksmanship and BM ( a staple of maul rangers, most already have it ) and put on sic em.

The key to having deer hit is to summon it at around 600 range from the enemy, have the quickness BM trait, and maul + sic'em as soon as you switch to deer.

It is literally the easiest thing to do and does 20K+ on single hits (not counting the bug)

If the enemy doesn't dodge, they die. Period. No stupid setup of might or any other things, just sic' em and maul.

> @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> I am pretty sure people aren’t complaining about the Multi hit charge bug, I think they are just talking about this. https://imgur.com/a/eQUaq

>

> I couldn’t careless about this mostly because the chance it are very slim unless cc locked and if that’s the case well my goose was probably cooked anyway.

>

that damag e is needed for pve... and bad players... can u imagine if game needed actually team work for DPS like gw1??? Players would cry if they cant be carried.

> @shadowpass.4236 said:

> > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > I talked to the skills team about this, they are looking at it.

>

> Would you mind asking the skills team to take a look at the rest of Soulbeast as well? Because half of our stuff is bugged right now.

> While you're at it... could you please:

> 1. Revert the change to GS because now its bad again.

> 2. Fix the SoR bug.

> 3. Fix the quickness bug on our pets.

> 4. Fix the range on the Beastmode skills.

> 5. Make our traits not terrible.

> 6. Make our utilities not terrible.

> 7. Make our dagger not terrible.

>

> **Oh, and credit to Sedlina.1097 for this thread:

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/5067/soulbeast-list-of-bugged-non-functional-abilities-and-traits**

>

> When you fix all of this kitten, then I'll be perfectly fine if you fix the bug on Gazelle. Until then, stop taking away anything good we get until you fix the bad.

And I'm sitting here trying somehow to make Mirage work..

> > @Frostball.9108 said:

> > A lot of people are trying to steer the conversation towards the obvious bug which is the downstate instakill. Stop trying to pretend as if the first hit damage is fine, its ludicrous and it needs a fix. I dont care in what way they fix it, they can remake the whole pet to make it useful or whatever but having something like this in the game is just not healthy, anyone could see that.

> >

> > To anyone claiming you need ridiculous setup for a big hit is wrong. If you check the clip you can see him swapping to his gazelle meaning he did not have time to buff the pet in ridiculous manner. I did not have high vuln stacks on me.

>

> Thief can do 16k+ from stealth or even more as deadeye from 1500 range with no more effort and does not need to try and work around bad AI to make it happen. You've been able to do this since launch with Drake F3 (actually even better before the SotW changes) and for years with Tiger F2, but where is the QQ about those?

>

> People may actually (have to) pay attention to Ranger pets and pet swapping instead of simply ignoring them completely or just walking in circles to avoid them. No doubt it will be nerfed though and people can just go on ignoring them.

Deadeye has a clear tell and has to wait for 5 malice stacks in stealth which is much more effort than this without mentioning its a projectile. Working around the bad AI is significantly easier. You cant reach these numbers nearly as easily with the pets you mentioned. Youre trying to make it look like the gazelle charge damage is fine which it obviously isnt. Why would you use the gazelle charge if you can use the tiger to do the same thing while being more fluid? :) This is just making you look like an idiot.

@Frostball.9108 said:

> > > @Frostball.9108 said:

> > > A lot of people are trying to steer the conversation towards the obvious bug which is the downstate instakill. Stop trying to pretend as if the first hit damage is fine, its ludicrous and it needs a fix. I dont care in what way they fix it, they can remake the whole pet to make it useful or whatever but having something like this in the game is just not healthy, anyone could see that.

> > >

> > > To anyone claiming you need ridiculous setup for a big hit is wrong. If you check the clip you can see him swapping to his gazelle meaning he did not have time to buff the pet in ridiculous manner. I did not have high vuln stacks on me.

> >

> > Thief can do 16k+ from stealth or even more as deadeye from 1500 range with no more effort and does not need to try and work around bad AI to make it happen. You've been able to do this since launch with Drake F3 (actually even better before the SotW changes) and for years with Tiger F2, but where is the QQ about those?

> >

> > People may actually (have to) pay attention to Ranger pets and pet swapping instead of simply ignoring them completely or just walking in circles to avoid them. No doubt it will be nerfed though and people can just go on ignoring them.

>

> Deadeye has a clear tell and has to wait for 5 malice stacks in stealth which is much more effort than this without mentioning its a projectile. Working around the bad AI is significantly easier. You cant reach these numbers nearly as easily with the pets you mentioned. Youre trying to make it look like the gazelle charge damage is fine which it obviously isnt. Why would you use the gazelle charge if you can use the tiger to do the same thing while being more fluid? :) This is just making you look like an idiot.

Deadeye can do it with no tell. You don't have to mark the target you are going to 1-shot, you can mark anything that can be targeted (I think that's a bug), cast shadow refuge, wait for malice and then bam, you are 1-shot from stealth and 1500 range. How is working around AI significantly easier than that?

I'm not defending the actual damage from Gazelle, it's a bit absurd and the down-state bug is bad, but I am defending the ability to 1-shot with a full pet build. The fact that you can 1-shot people with a tiger or drakes just makes my point, it already exists in the game and it IS way more fluid with a Tiger because it's on the F2 which is half the CD as charge and you don't need to swap/stow to trigger it. Like I said, I have done 27k with tailswipe previously which is more than any of the initial hits people have screenshot the Gazelle doing, that was years ago.

> @Frostball.9108 said:

> > > > @Frostball.9108 said:

> > > > A lot of people are trying to steer the conversation towards the obvious bug which is the downstate instakill. Stop trying to pretend as if the first hit damage is fine, its ludicrous and it needs a fix. I dont care in what way they fix it, they can remake the whole pet to make it useful or whatever but having something like this in the game is just not healthy, anyone could see that.

> > > >

> > > > To anyone claiming you need ridiculous setup for a big hit is wrong. If you check the clip you can see him swapping to his gazelle meaning he did not have time to buff the pet in ridiculous manner. I did not have high vuln stacks on me.

> > >

> > > Thief can do 16k+ from stealth or even more as deadeye from 1500 range with no more effort and does not need to try and work around bad AI to make it happen. You've been able to do this since launch with Drake F3 (actually even better before the SotW changes) and for years with Tiger F2, but where is the QQ about those?

> > >

> > > People may actually (have to) pay attention to Ranger pets and pet swapping instead of simply ignoring them completely or just walking in circles to avoid them. No doubt it will be nerfed though and people can just go on ignoring them.

> >

> > Deadeye has a clear tell and has to wait for 5 malice stacks in stealth which is much more effort than this without mentioning its a projectile. Working around the bad AI is significantly easier. You cant reach these numbers nearly as easily with the pets you mentioned. Youre trying to make it look like the gazelle charge damage is fine which it obviously isnt. Why would you use the gazelle charge if you can use the tiger to do the same thing while being more fluid? :) This is just making you look like an idiot.

>

> Deadeye can do it with no tell. You don't have to mark the target you are going to 1-shot, you can mark anything that can be targeted (I think that's a bug), cast shadow refuge, wait for malice and then bam, you are 1-shot from stealth and 1500 range. How is working around AI significantly easier than that?

>

> I'm not defending the actual damage from Gazelle, it's a bit absurd and the down-state bug is bad, but I am defending the ability to 1-shot with a full pet build. The fact that you can 1-shot people with a tiger or drakes just makes my point, it already exists in the game and it IS way more fluid with a Tiger because it's on the F2 which is half the CD as charge and you don't need to swap/stow to trigger it. Like I said, I have done 27k with tailswipe previously which is more than any of the initial hits people have screenshot the Gazelle doing, that was years ago.

In PvP a thief cannot hit those numbers from any stealth attack period end of discussion.

Now if you are talking about Death's Judgement the thief is instantly revealed & sits there for 3/4ths of a second with a huge targeting laser. The only way it gets complicated to dodge if the thief blows Haste to speed up the process.

Gazelle charge needs to be nerfed by 50-60% minimum

> @Frostball.9108 said:

> > > > A lot of people are trying to steer the conversation towards the obvious bug which is the downstate instakill. Stop trying to pretend as if the first hit damage is fine, its ludicrous and it needs a fix. I dont care in what way they fix it, they can remake the whole pet to make it useful or whatever but having something like this in the game is just not healthy, anyone could see that.

> > > >

> > > > To anyone claiming you need ridiculous setup for a big hit is wrong. If you check the clip you can see him swapping to his gazelle meaning he did not have time to buff the pet in ridiculous manner. I did not have high vuln stacks on me.

> > >

> > > Thief can do 16k+ from stealth or even more as deadeye from 1500 range with no more effort and does not need to try and work around bad AI to make it happen. You've been able to do this since launch with Drake F3 (actually even better before the SotW changes) and for years with Tiger F2, but where is the QQ about those?

> > >

> > > People may actually (have to) pay attention to Ranger pets and pet swapping instead of simply ignoring them completely or just walking in circles to avoid them. No doubt it will be nerfed though and people can just go on ignoring them.

> >

> > Deadeye has a clear tell and has to wait for 5 malice stacks in stealth which is much more effort than this without mentioning its a projectile. Working around the bad AI is significantly easier. You cant reach these numbers nearly as easily with the pets you mentioned. Youre trying to make it look like the gazelle charge damage is fine which it obviously isnt. Why would you use the gazelle charge if you can use the tiger to do the same thing while being more fluid? :) This is just making you look like an idiot.

>

> Deadeye can do it with no tell. You don't have to mark the target you are going to 1-shot, you can mark anything that can be targeted (I think that's a bug), cast shadow refuge, wait for malice and then bam, you are 1-shot from stealth and 1500 range. How is working around AI significantly easier than that?

>

> I'm not defending the actual damage from Gazelle, it's a bit absurd and the down-state bug is bad, but I am defending the ability to 1-shot with a full pet build. The fact that you can 1-shot people with a tiger or drakes just makes my point, it already exists in the game and it IS way more fluid with a Tiger because it's on the F2 which is half the CD as charge and you don't need to swap/stow to trigger it. Like I said, I have done 27k with tailswipe previously which is more than any of the initial hits people have screenshot the Gazelle doing, that was years ago.

There is a clear tell, turn your in game sounds up. You still need to wait for malice to build up, mark someone and have them not die, have the person youre going to kill be in your line of sight and range when this happens or use teleport utilities. Like the other person said for it to be unpredictable on top of everything else you need haste as a utility. The point with the gazelle is that you do not need to go for a full pet build to do ridiculous damage.

> @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > > @Frostball.9108 said:

> > > > > A lot of people are trying to steer the conversation towards the obvious bug which is the downstate instakill. Stop trying to pretend as if the first hit damage is fine, its ludicrous and it needs a fix. I dont care in what way they fix it, they can remake the whole pet to make it useful or whatever but having something like this in the game is just not healthy, anyone could see that.

> > > > >

> > > > > To anyone claiming you need ridiculous setup for a big hit is wrong. If you check the clip you can see him swapping to his gazelle meaning he did not have time to buff the pet in ridiculous manner. I did not have high vuln stacks on me.

> > > >

> > > > Thief can do 16k+ from stealth or even more as deadeye from 1500 range with no more effort and does not need to try and work around bad AI to make it happen. You've been able to do this since launch with Drake F3 (actually even better before the SotW changes) and for years with Tiger F2, but where is the QQ about those?

> > > >

> > > > People may actually (have to) pay attention to Ranger pets and pet swapping instead of simply ignoring them completely or just walking in circles to avoid them. No doubt it will be nerfed though and people can just go on ignoring them.

> > >

> > > Deadeye has a clear tell and has to wait for 5 malice stacks in stealth which is much more effort than this without mentioning its a projectile. Working around the bad AI is significantly easier. You cant reach these numbers nearly as easily with the pets you mentioned. Youre trying to make it look like the gazelle charge damage is fine which it obviously isnt. Why would you use the gazelle charge if you can use the tiger to do the same thing while being more fluid? :) This is just making you look like an idiot.

> >

> > Deadeye can do it with no tell. You don't have to mark the target you are going to 1-shot, you can mark anything that can be targeted (I think that's a bug), cast shadow refuge, wait for malice and then bam, you are 1-shot from stealth and 1500 range. How is working around AI significantly easier than that?

> >

> > I'm not defending the actual damage from Gazelle, it's a bit absurd and the down-state bug is bad, but I am defending the ability to 1-shot with a full pet build. The fact that you can 1-shot people with a tiger or drakes just makes my point, it already exists in the game and it IS way more fluid with a Tiger because it's on the F2 which is half the CD as charge and you don't need to swap/stow to trigger it. Like I said, I have done 27k with tailswipe previously which is more than any of the initial hits people have screenshot the Gazelle doing, that was years ago.

>

> In PvP a thief cannot hit those numbers from any stealth attack period end of discussion.

>

> Now if you are talking about Death's Judgement the thief is instantly revealed & sits there for 3/4ths of a second with a huge targeting laser. The only way it gets complicated to dodge if the thief blows Haste to speed up the process.

>

> Gazelle charge needs to be nerfed by 50-60% minimum

Yes I was referring to DJ, and the revealed is a bonus for the additional 200 power really. Deadeye can get at least to 38k from DJ. That's almost the same scenario the gazelle requires but from 1500 range, albeit a longer setup time, but it's very repeatable. From stowed/swapped it won't move for at least 3/4s, even if you blow Quickening Zephyr, likely Clarion Bond animation, an Attack of Opportunity and an Opening Strike with Remorseless, from melee range. If you do it from outside melee range you can literally just tap W, A, S or D and it will miss.

30% would be enough.

> @Frostball.9108 said:

> > > > > @Frostball.9108 said:

> > > > > A lot of people are trying to steer the conversation towards the obvious bug which is the downstate instakill. Stop trying to pretend as if the first hit damage is fine, its ludicrous and it needs a fix. I dont care in what way they fix it, they can remake the whole pet to make it useful or whatever but having something like this in the game is just not healthy, anyone could see that.

> > > > >

> > > > > To anyone claiming you need ridiculous setup for a big hit is wrong. If you check the clip you can see him swapping to his gazelle meaning he did not have time to buff the pet in ridiculous manner. I did not have high vuln stacks on me.

> > > >

> > > > Thief can do 16k+ from stealth or even more as deadeye from 1500 range with no more effort and does not need to try and work around bad AI to make it happen. You've been able to do this since launch with Drake F3 (actually even better before the SotW changes) and for years with Tiger F2, but where is the QQ about those?

> > > >

> > > > People may actually (have to) pay attention to Ranger pets and pet swapping instead of simply ignoring them completely or just walking in circles to avoid them. No doubt it will be nerfed though and people can just go on ignoring them.

> > >

> > > Deadeye has a clear tell and has to wait for 5 malice stacks in stealth which is much more effort than this without mentioning its a projectile. Working around the bad AI is significantly easier. You cant reach these numbers nearly as easily with the pets you mentioned. Youre trying to make it look like the gazelle charge damage is fine which it obviously isnt. Why would you use the gazelle charge if you can use the tiger to do the same thing while being more fluid? :) This is just making you look like an idiot.

> >

> > Deadeye can do it with no tell. You don't have to mark the target you are going to 1-shot, you can mark anything that can be targeted (I think that's a bug), cast shadow refuge, wait for malice and then bam, you are 1-shot from stealth and 1500 range. How is working around AI significantly easier than that?

> >

> > I'm not defending the actual damage from Gazelle, it's a bit absurd and the down-state bug is bad, but I am defending the ability to 1-shot with a full pet build. The fact that you can 1-shot people with a tiger or drakes just makes my point, it already exists in the game and it IS way more fluid with a Tiger because it's on the F2 which is half the CD as charge and you don't need to swap/stow to trigger it. Like I said, I have done 27k with tailswipe previously which is more than any of the initial hits people have screenshot the Gazelle doing, that was years ago.

>

> There is a clear tell, turn your in game sounds up. You still need to wait for malice to build up, mark someone and have them not die, have the person youre going to kill be in your line of sight and range when this happens or use teleport utilities. Like the other person said for it to be unpredictable on top of everything else you need haste as a utility. The point with the gazelle is that you do not need to go for a full pet build to do ridiculous damage.

Wait, so a sound is just fine as a tell, but a Ranger with a GS but without a pet, icons on his health bar, a big howling wolf animation, the pet appearing and sitting still for 3/4s is not enough for you? Look, if you can show me a video of the Gazelle doing ridiculous damage *without* all the modifiers that Lughlongarm had on his Gazelle when it nuked you, I'll completely agree with you.

> > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > @Frostball.9108 said:

> > > > > @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > > > > > @Frostball.9108 said:

> > > > > > A lot of people are trying to steer the conversation towards the obvious bug which is the downstate instakill. Stop trying to pretend as if the first hit damage is fine, its ludicrous and it needs a fix. I dont care in what way they fix it, they can remake the whole pet to make it useful or whatever but having something like this in the game is just not healthy, anyone could see that.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > To anyone claiming you need ridiculous setup for a big hit is wrong. If you check the clip you can see him swapping to his gazelle meaning he did not have time to buff the pet in ridiculous manner. I did not have high vuln stacks on me.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thief can do 16k+ from stealth or even more as deadeye from 1500 range with no more effort and does not need to try and work around bad AI to make it happen. You've been able to do this since launch with Drake F3 (actually even better before the SotW changes) and for years with Tiger F2, but where is the QQ about those?

> > > > >

> > > > > People may actually (have to) pay attention to Ranger pets and pet swapping instead of simply ignoring them completely or just walking in circles to avoid them. No doubt it will be nerfed though and people can just go on ignoring them.

> > > >

> > > > Deadeye has a clear tell and has to wait for 5 malice stacks in stealth which is much more effort than this without mentioning its a projectile. Working around the bad AI is significantly easier. You cant reach these numbers nearly as easily with the pets you mentioned. Youre trying to make it look like the gazelle charge damage is fine which it obviously isnt. Why would you use the gazelle charge if you can use the tiger to do the same thing while being more fluid? :) This is just making you look like an idiot.

> > >

> > > Deadeye can do it with no tell. You don't have to mark the target you are going to 1-shot, you can mark anything that can be targeted (I think that's a bug), cast shadow refuge, wait for malice and then bam, you are 1-shot from stealth and 1500 range. How is working around AI significantly easier than that?

> > >

> > > I'm not defending the actual damage from Gazelle, it's a bit absurd and the down-state bug is bad, but I am defending the ability to 1-shot with a full pet build. The fact that you can 1-shot people with a tiger or drakes just makes my point, it already exists in the game and it IS way more fluid with a Tiger because it's on the F2 which is half the CD as charge and you don't need to swap/stow to trigger it. Like I said, I have done 27k with tailswipe previously which is more than any of the initial hits people have screenshot the Gazelle doing, that was years ago.

> >

> > In PvP a thief cannot hit those numbers from any stealth attack period end of discussion.

> >

> > Now if you are talking about Death's Judgement the thief is instantly revealed & sits there for 3/4ths of a second with a huge targeting laser. The only way it gets complicated to dodge if the thief blows Haste to speed up the process.

> >

> > Gazelle charge needs to be nerfed by 50-60% minimum

>

> Yes I was referring to DJ, and the revealed is a bonus for the additional 200 power really. Deadeye can get at least to 38k from DJ. That's almost the same scenario the gazelle requires but from 1500 range, albeit a longer setup time, but it's very repeatable. From stowed/swapped it won't move for at least 3/4s, even if you blow Quickening Zephyr, likely Clarion Bond animation, an Attack of Opportunity and an Opening Strike with Remorseless, from melee range. If you do it from outside melee range you can literally just tap W, A, S or D and it will miss.

>

> 30% would be enough.

No AI should hit that hard even after a 30% nerf. 50-60% and nerf further if needed.

The DE isn't AI. That's a controlled player. Even a Scourge is a controlled player. Spellbreaker too.

The Gazelle damage can't be defended and needs to go.

> @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > @Jinks.2057 said:

> > > > > > @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > > > > > > @Frostball.9108 said:

> > > > > > > A lot of people are trying to steer the conversation towards the obvious bug which is the downstate instakill. Stop trying to pretend as if the first hit damage is fine, its ludicrous and it needs a fix. I dont care in what way they fix it, they can remake the whole pet to make it useful or whatever but having something like this in the game is just not healthy, anyone could see that.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > To anyone claiming you need ridiculous setup for a big hit is wrong. If you check the clip you can see him swapping to his gazelle meaning he did not have time to buff the pet in ridiculous manner. I did not have high vuln stacks on me.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thief can do 16k+ from stealth or even more as deadeye from 1500 range with no more effort and does not need to try and work around bad AI to make it happen. You've been able to do this since launch with Drake F3 (actually even better before the SotW changes) and for years with Tiger F2, but where is the QQ about those?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > People may actually (have to) pay attention to Ranger pets and pet swapping instead of simply ignoring them completely or just walking in circles to avoid them. No doubt it will be nerfed though and people can just go on ignoring them.

> > > > >

> > > > > Deadeye has a clear tell and has to wait for 5 malice stacks in stealth which is much more effort than this without mentioning its a projectile. Working around the bad AI is significantly easier. You cant reach these numbers nearly as easily with the pets you mentioned. Youre trying to make it look like the gazelle charge damage is fine which it obviously isnt. Why would you use the gazelle charge if you can use the tiger to do the same thing while being more fluid? :) This is just making you look like an idiot.

> > > >

> > > > Deadeye can do it with no tell. You don't have to mark the target you are going to 1-shot, you can mark anything that can be targeted (I think that's a bug), cast shadow refuge, wait for malice and then bam, you are 1-shot from stealth and 1500 range. How is working around AI significantly easier than that?

> > > >

> > > > I'm not defending the actual damage from Gazelle, it's a bit absurd and the down-state bug is bad, but I am defending the ability to 1-shot with a full pet build. The fact that you can 1-shot people with a tiger or drakes just makes my point, it already exists in the game and it IS way more fluid with a Tiger because it's on the F2 which is half the CD as charge and you don't need to swap/stow to trigger it. Like I said, I have done 27k with tailswipe previously which is more than any of the initial hits people have screenshot the Gazelle doing, that was years ago.

> > >

> > > In PvP a thief cannot hit those numbers from any stealth attack period end of discussion.

> > >

> > > Now if you are talking about Death's Judgement the thief is instantly revealed & sits there for 3/4ths of a second with a huge targeting laser. The only way it gets complicated to dodge if the thief blows Haste to speed up the process.

> > >

> > > Gazelle charge needs to be nerfed by 50-60% minimum

> >

> > Yes I was referring to DJ, and the revealed is a bonus for the additional 200 power really. Deadeye can get at least to 38k from DJ. That's almost the same scenario the gazelle requires but from 1500 range, albeit a longer setup time, but it's very repeatable. From stowed/swapped it won't move for at least 3/4s, even if you blow Quickening Zephyr, likely Clarion Bond animation, an Attack of Opportunity and an Opening Strike with Remorseless, from melee range. If you do it from outside melee range you can literally just tap W, A, S or D and it will miss.

> >

> > 30% would be enough.

>

> No AI should hit that hard even after a 30% nerf. 50-60% and nerf further if needed.

>

> The DE isn't AI. That's a controlled player. Even a Scourge is a controlled player. Spellbreaker too.

>

> The Gazelle damage can't be defended and needs to go.

The AI is a handicap, not a bonus.