[Suggestion] Create more varied animated emotes like the chairs for the Gem store

Still waiting for How to Dance Vol 2 :P

I do want more Animations though, different dances as well as something as simple as /stand to get up from sitting and sleeping poses, rather than the instant skip to standing when we move.

My big ask however would be a way to play with Ranger pets.. similarly to the dog whistle item.

> @"Phineas Drayke.6381" said:

> I need a cool crossarmed /lean against a wall ?

Almost guaranteed to break in the first couple of weeks against certain angled walls. You activate pose and end up with a character broken at the waist as his or her shoulders attempt to stick to the wall while the legs remain rooted on the floor.

Yes please.

> @"Kid Origami.9108" said:

> > @"Phineas Drayke.6381" said:

> > I need a cool crossarmed /lean against a wall ?

>

> Almost guaranteed to break in the first couple of weeks against certain angled walls. You activate pose and end up with a character broken at the waist as his or her shoulders attempt to stick to the wall while the legs remain rooted on the floor.

>

> Yes please.

Or you will summon a wall like the thrones.

> @"Vancho.8750" said:

> > @"Kid Origami.9108" said:

> > > @"Phineas Drayke.6381" said:

> > > I need a cool crossarmed /lean against a wall ?

> >

> > Almost guaranteed to break in the first couple of weeks against certain angled walls. You activate pose and end up with a character broken at the waist as his or her shoulders attempt to stick to the wall while the legs remain rooted on the floor.

> >

> > Yes please.

> Or you will summon a wall like the thrones.

A massive tombstone falls from the heavens behind you (or erupts out of the earth) as you lean back, arms and legs crossed to lean upon it.

Noice.