Ascended armor piece for doing all the Jumping puzzles in Central Tyria?

[Legendary amor Thread](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/73110/legendary-fractal-armor#latest "Legendary amor Thread")

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> Should we add a set for the jump puzzle enthusiasts aswell since people like doing that?

Making a achievement collection for doing all the jumping puzzles and rewarding it with a ascended piece loot box

Seems like a awesome idea to me!

The reward should be the satisfaction of having done it. haha I jest. With mesmer portaling, I don't really see this as such an achievement, tbh. Heck, I didn't even get a title for killing 1000 giants, and that was before PoF added ones that were easier to slay. :(

easy fix by making the checkpoints part of the achievement

Those can also be mesmer portaled sure

But raiding achievement can also be done without doing anything (friends/raid sellers) and the reward is ascended gear

Mesmer portal is easier off course and faster but both achievements can be done without doing anything

At least it gives the players motivation to visit each jumping puzzle that exist in central tyria

And if the player really likes the puzzle they can always decide to do it without any help

I'm talking about 1 ascended gear piece not a free legendary :P

And doing EVERY jumping puzzle in Central Tyria isn't a easy task either ^^