The new mount skins confuse me

> @"Quarktastic.1027" said:

> > @"Cerioth.7062" said:

> > So we get the licenses only by purchasing the package... why cannot we buy them individually? I want them all now!

>

> They will go up for purchase next week. People who buy the supply drop package get one a week early.

How do you know that? News says the skins would be on purcchase separately but nothing suggests when.

> @"Cerioth.7062" said:

> > @"Quarktastic.1027" said:

> > > @"Cerioth.7062" said:

> > > So we get the licenses only by purchasing the package... why cannot we buy them individually? I want them all now!

> >

> > They will go up for purchase next week. People who buy the supply drop package get one a week early.

>

> How do you know that? News says the skins would be on purcchase separately but nothing suggests when.

In the news post.

![imgur](https://i.imgur.com/J66lNOe.png)

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"Cerioth.7062" said:

> > > @"Quarktastic.1027" said:

> > > > @"Cerioth.7062" said:

> > > > So we get the licenses only by purchasing the package... why cannot we buy them individually? I want them all now!

> > >

> > > They will go up for purchase next week. People who buy the supply drop package get one a week early.

> >

> > How do you know that? News says the skins would be on purcchase separately but nothing suggests when.

>

> In the news post.

> ![imgur](https://i.imgur.com/J66lNOe.png)

Huh, missed that part, since it was kinda hidden in small text. Thanks.

> @"Cerioth.7062" said:

> So we get the licenses only by purchasing the package... why cannot we buy them individually? I want them all now!

You need to read the small print. It says that they will be available indiviually to all next week.

> @"Cerioth.7062" said:

> Huh, missed that part, since it was kinda hidden in small text. Thanks.

It was a foot note marked by an asterisk in the main paragraph... reading carefully helps. ;)