Roller Beetle question

Most games work like this, though. The assets on the map like bushes, trees, stones etc. either block your path or have no collision at all. There aren't many realistic open world games that let you interract with all the assets like chopping down trees or stomps, destroying bushes as you drive/gallop through them because that's simply an insane amount of work. They'd need a whole team just for editing every single bush, stone and tiny tree on EVERY map. Do you really want that the devs spend their precious time on something like this? Because I'd rather see that they work on stuff that actually matter, like the neverending bug list or new content (e.g. fractals).

Also the game is quite old and when it got created, they didn't made it with mounts in mind.

Edited because OP edited their post

> @"Ferayon.5482" said:

> Can someone explain me why the beetle can break huge cement walls but still one tiny flowerpot or fence stop me in the race?

> Sorry for bad grammar.

The races would be no fun if you did not have to figure out the best route to avoid bumps and obstacles.

Those walls you mention, well, they are only on one single map. Still, I agree that it defies logic. ;)

> @"Rattengeist.8165" said:

> So what do you suggest should they do about it? Just saying the beetle sucks doesn't help the devs. If you have an idea, you should add it to the post.

Add three more thrust devices to the beetle, all in sync, so the beetle can achieve super-sonic flight. What could possibly go wrong?

> @"Westenev.5289" said:

> > @"Rattengeist.8165" said:

> > So what do you suggest should they do about it? Just saying the beetle sucks doesn't help the devs. If you have an idea, you should add it to the post.

>

>

> Add three more thrust devices to the beetle, all in sync, so the beetle can achieve super-sonic flight. What could possibly go wrong?

_Stares at the cliff face._ When did that get so close?