for those who played since lunch or vanilla days does Especs changes your view on certien profession

I like some of them, but I don't think any of them have really changed my perspective on a profession. Maybe some of the ones I haven't tried yet are different but none of them make it play completely differently to me. If I'm playing a character without an elite spec I miss the extra options, but that's all it is to me - extra options, it doesn't feel like a different profession.

... because all the unintended interactions keep getting my main nerfed into the ground and having to re-spec my Ascended gear every other patch because some salty people in PvP/WvW whine a lot.

But that's ok, I'll just start playing the Engineer because [apparently that's fine. Everything is fine.](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/75506/why-is-it-that-despite-all-the-nerfs-engis-are-still-so-immeasurably-strong#latest) How are you?

Was a little conflicted on this. No doubt, the new elites made me like my favorite profession even more (necro). But I also found myself having loads of fun with the Engineer Holosmith and the Elementalist Weaver. So, kind of a bottom line thing... I love what the elite specs have done for the game.

Yup i'm satisfied with both especs for engineers (would have been hard to beat how poor is core engie), scrapper or holosmith, they both brought something fresh and cool for the class: Electricity/Mechanics for one, creating a photovoltaic jedi for the other... Very impatient to see the possible third one.... Enhanced arrows? no ideas xD Also play rev ONLY because renegade exist, without that strong shortbow, would have never touched rev I mean.. Only 3 utilities and 1 elite, that's poor really poor.

Would like to hear how feel rangers but I found core ranger and the two specs a lot overwhelming, no decent dps or damage, no stats working at all... stopped playing them. (In pvE i mean)

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> Yup i'm satisfied with both especs for engineers (would have been hard to beat how poor is core engie), scrapper or holosmith, they both brought something fresh and cool for the class: Electricity/Mechanics for one, creating a photovoltaic jedi for the other... Very impatient to see the possible third one.... Enhanced arrows? no ideas xD Also play rev ONLY because renegade exist, without that strong shortbow, would have never touched rev I mean.. Only 3 utilities and 1 elite, that's poor really poor.

> Would like to hear how feel rangers but I found core ranger and the two specs a lot overwhelming, no decent dps or damage, no stats working at all... stopped playing them. (In pvE i mean)

imaind ranger and i abousltly hate both espec and ihate that i feel that evrey class has new good toys and my class got the boaring with no connection to the class , ifound my self wondering which class i shoud play next