Raising Skyscale - Skyscale Treats. one Treat disappeared and doesnt drop anymore

Hello!

i just collected every single item from the raising skyscales Collection.

after that i went to suns Refuge and fed my skyscale the skyscale meat.

then i thought, ok lets also feed all the treats. so i spammed the button to give them to my skyscale.

after i finished, i looked into my Collection and was surprised: the treat-collection wasnt complete, one treat was missing.

so i went to farm the treat again. but i didnt manage do drop the item again.

in my first run, i killed 2-15mobs of each to get the treat-item.

after 10 minutes of trying to drop the item again, i gave up, because it didnt seem, like the item would drop again.

would be great to fix that bug, so i can complete my collection

> @"Koryth.1382" said:

> I had the same trouble

Had? So you somehow fixed it?

> @"Angela Lance.2803" said:

> I got the same problem... and it didn't change even after reset... so I'm stuck

Yeah well. I bugged it on Friday, fed my 3 meats per day.

So today is the last day for me to complete the raising skyscales but I cannot due to this bug

To keep everyone updated. Didn't get a reply from support yet, but I guess they have a lot to do, after the most recent release of the latest episode.

Also nothing in game update notes.

Would be best if I just get an email with the item from support.

But honestly, I wouldn't mind farming this one item, or all the items from treats again.

But I wanna get some progression!

> @"Drecien.4508" said:

> Its dropped 2 karka legs for me, not sure where the other went

If you were carrying all the treats at the same time then you fed it to the skyscale. I had two minotaur(?) flanks and it wouldn't progress to the next treat until I fed the second one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey all! As OP didn't say what ended up working:

After talking to GM Mikberly (Thank you <3 ) and feeling dumb for not realizing how simple it was, you actually don't need to farm more. What you can give is [Pieces of Skyscale Food](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Piece_of_Skyscale_Food). It can be crafted in the Mystic Forge or bought at BLT for 2+ gold (what's priced for me atm).

Hope this helps anyone else who was stuck at this point, and can now finally progress to their Skycale <3 <3 <3