Hey Anet, What Can We Do For You?

Whiteout.1975

I was just genuinely wondering if there was anything we (as a WvW community) can do for you on the forums?... Any specific topics you might like to be discussed/focused on more so? Just looking to help here in ways that especially interest you :+1:

Respond if you want... I'm happy with at least putting the intention out here regardless :)

> @"TheQuickFox.3826" said:

> In general: This still applies to any forum:

>

lol, love the video. Thanks :)

I just figured I could talk about the things that interest me all day. Which should be overall fine as much as anyone else really. And new idea's come into play perhaps... Which is cool. However, I really think there is an overall greater good to be achieved; if we could just develop some core focuses alongside what Anet is actually after.

To simply hear "This is our main focus..." coming from them or "These are our main focuses" in like a top 3 or 5 format perhaps. Would just really help us as a community understand the weight of that investment more/before anything else of interest. And I for one personally wouldn't feel so much like I'm throwing my efforts to the wind; no offense to anyone else... Or at least to a lesser viewed cause. Provided it's at least of interest at all :# <3

> @"Kovu.7560" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > > Until there is a consistent 2 way communication established, I prefer talking to a wall....

> >

> > The wall usually responds.

>

> What kind of walls are you talking to that talk ba--

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/x621l6S.png "")

>

> ... I think I just came up with a new great idea for an event week in wvw.

They can replace SMC Lord with Steve from the Labrinth. But you have to find out what wall he's hiding in...

> @"Mil.3562" said:

> Not wall. I rather talk to my poodle.

> Btw OP said 'we' , may I know who or how many represent 'we' ?.......

'We' as in, the ppl in wvw community who are on his page, understand what he meant and have the same mindset about taking the inititive to help the devs to improve wvw. You decide whether u want to exclude urself or be one of the 'we'.

> @"nanomidgy.9180" said:

> > @"Mil.3562" said:

> > Not wall. I rather talk to my poodle.

> > Btw OP said 'we' , may I know who or how many represent 'we' ?.......

>

> 'We' as in, the ppl in wvw community who are on his page, understand what he meant and have the same mindset about taking the inititive to help the devs to improve wvw. You decide whether u want to exclude urself or be one of the 'we'.

Spot on and well said. I just viewed it as someone trying to give me a hard time as per usual on the GW2 forums... So I just ignored it up till now.

In this part of the OP where I say "we (as a WvW community) **can** do for you"... The key word "can" that implies a choice. I won't waste my breath on explaining more, because at that early point it should have became pretty obvious on what's actually being said lol :+1: