about transformation novelty

> @"LordMorgul.9845" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > I prefer random.

>

> why u like to get the same trasform from a novelty or u just post for lack of utility?

Most tonics aren't very interesting to me after the first few uses, so the entire value in a random tonic is the fact that it's random.

Therefore, I don't support your request to _remove_ (what I consider to be) the existing utility of the tonic.

I wouldn't have posted, has you asked for the ability to choose in _addition_ to being random or, as @"VDAC.2137" wrote, the idea of a specific tonic for those who want a specific effect.

so u are talking seriously...random effect on some tonic is dumb becouse if u need 1 trasform from a tonic u don't need to w8 luck until it appears and also for @"VDAC.2137" and then u get a messy novelty more or like than is now, we need to compress more the novelty tonic like there are 3 chack that can be used in 1 only tonic or 2 exalted tonic 2 nulock, quaggan tonic and more other that can be only one, and if we do that we can have a less messy novelty tonic search and whit not-randomic selection a fair use of those. Also i wrote here for some dev : the mordrem troll tonic got the camera view totally insane fix it please

> @"LordMorgul.9845" said:

> so u are talking seriously...random effect on some tonic is dumb

The point is that we each have our opinion about what is fun and what is not. Is there some reason why you insist you know what I find enjoyable?

> Also i wrote here for some dev

You posted in a public forum. If you want only a private response, consider contacting ANet privately.