Skyscale Skin Pack Idea

> @"Adrianna.3092" said:

> > @"Edge.8724" said:

> > Something a bit closer to conventional european style dragons (I know, skyscale isn't a dragon, but this is just a skin).

> >

> > Also, I don't like the current appearance of the skyscale... something about the face that I just can't... same for warclaw honestly.

>

> skyscale is a dragon actually... it is even referenced as such in the story... it is just a new species of dragon born from kralkatoric messing with the mists... but still a dragon.

My mistake then. I heard from someone here that it was an entirely new specie. But yeah, makes more sense that it's a dragon.

My skin proposition still stand though :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Edge.8724" said:

> > @"Adrianna.3092" said:

> > > @"Edge.8724" said:

> > > Something a bit closer to conventional european style dragons (I know, skyscale isn't a dragon, but this is just a skin).

> > >

> > > Also, I don't like the current appearance of the skyscale... something about the face that I just can't... same for warclaw honestly.

> >

> > skyscale is a dragon actually... it is even referenced as such in the story... it is just a new species of dragon born from kralkatoric messing with the mists... but still a dragon.

>

> My mistake then. I heard from someone here that it was an entirely new specie. But yeah, makes more sense that it's a dragon.

>

> My skin proposition still stand though :)

A new species of dragon.

> @"IllegalChocolate.6938" said:

> I would pay 50 dollars real cash for a kirby like skyscale skin, make it nice and marshmellowy

In light of this post, can we also get a regular marshmallow skin. Floating into the air on a giant marshmallow sounds really amusing. If not that, then I would also like it as a glider skin(similar to the bubble skin).

Edit: Also a seahorse skin would be cool.

I don't like a few things about the current skin and just want a Skyscale skin that fixes what I don't like.

1. The face is kinda blunt. Like a pug. I would like a skin with a more pointy face.

2. The horns... The horns! Seriously, who thought these horns look good? Give me a skin with different or no horns.

3. The neck is bent way too far to the back. There was a time when the necks of parade horses were forcibly bent like that. Poor horses. Please make a skin where the head is further in the front and the neck doesn't look so unnatural.

I too want a more traditional dragon skin, with a more pointed muzzle on the face.

Second, I'd like to see ones that fill out the sets we already have going. Branded, Spooky, fire, stars, lightning, ect.

A couple other thoughts/ideas:

The winged lion skin from griffons.

A warclaw with asura-tech wings strapped on.

(It can even do the "Help, I'm stuck in a tree!" meow while holding to a wall.)

Oh, you just stirred my imagination! I think of something non-typical maybe even daring! I think of solid wood (perhaps oak or maple?) time-tested and wind-scarred gate. With dark steel complements and door knocker made in shape of pocket watch. No knob! Just the knocker and it can be knocked only once per day.

;)

I REALLY want that snake dragon skin from the guildchat that they showed us as one of the mount license skins. I also really want the lightning, branded, fire and some other variations too.

I'm really excited for the 2000 gem skin though. I don't know what it's going to be but the devs have shown exciting new directions so no expectations but i'm hoping it'll be good.

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> You could just do an elder dragon themed mount pack.

>

> Jormag - Norn

> Kralk - Charr

> Mordremoth - Sylvarri

> Primordus - Asura

> Human - Zhaitan.

>

> Really need another race for Steve though!

Elder dragon themed skyscale skins? Shut up and take my gems!

Edit: When the game teased us with the Skyscale missions i told my friend that if they make elder dragon theme skins i wil buy it within a heartbeat

> @"Warlord.9082" said:

> > @"MysticReaper.4318" said:

> > anet,

> >

> > since you like creating mount skins, please create the king ghidorah skyscale skin with the gravity bolts shooting out as a skyscale skill. when you put the skin on, emit the transformation aura and then let the skin appear.

> >

> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Ghidorah

> >

>

> AAAAALLLLLLL THE THIS!!!!!!

yes. all this. you can't blame me for wanting to ride the 3 headed flying dragon that shoot gravity bolts. ;D