We need just one more mount

Only 6 trillion hours and 25,000 collectable items to find :( It gives Anet more skins to sell too! So much adventure! So fun!

(Seriously, I almost died getting the Griffon from complete and utter boredom and the Skyscale is killing me now. I kind of wish I hadn't started with the Skyscale as I already have an aeriel mount. If there was a under water mount, I'd have no choice but to grind that out and then I'll be super dead.

> @"Holgarf.6581" said:

> Only 6 trillion hours and 25,000 collectable items to find :( It gives Anet more skins to sell too! So much adventure! So fun!

>

> (Seriously, I almost died getting the Griffon from complete and utter boredom and the Skyscale is killing me now. I kind of wish I hadn't started with the Skyscale as I already have an aeriel mount. If there was a under water mount, I'd have no choice but to grind that out and then I'll be super dead.

If its so unfun u can like, not do it. I dont think theres any story mission or piece of content that require you to own one.

> @"Holgarf.6581" said:

> Only 6 trillion hours and 25,000 collectable items to find :( It gives Anet more skins to sell too! So much adventure! So fun!

>

> (Seriously, I almost died getting the Griffon from complete and utter boredom and the Skyscale is killing me now. I kind of wish I hadn't started with the Skyscale as I already have an aeriel mount. If there was a under water mount, I'd have no choice but to grind that out and then I'll be super dead.

You not liking something doesn't mean it's not fun or adventure for other people. I had no problem with either collection,. except for the time gating of the Skyscale which has now been mostly fixed.

I 100% want to see an underwater mount. Personally id also like to see a mount that uses a hoofed rig so it can be skinned as dolyak, shadhavar ect. Ever since the game launched ive wanted to ride a dolyak and its very disappointing that I still cant even with mounts here. This would bring the total to 10, which is a nice rounded number.

> @"yoni.7015" said:

> I don’t think that there is need for an underwater mount.

there will be next expansion when we fight the sea dragon... and fight in the jade sea... i could see entire maps being underwater and then we could use a water mount... or some other way to quickly traverse water.

> @"Adrianna.3092" said:

> > @"yoni.7015" said:

> > I don’t think that there is need for an underwater mount.

>

> there will be next expansion when we fight the sea dragon... and fight in the jade sea... i could see entire maps being underwater and then we could use a water mount... or some other way to quickly traverse water.

From where do you have this information? If the next expansion will focus on the sea dragon an underwater mount would make sense. But in the current game it does not.

> @"yoni.7015" said:

> > @"Adrianna.3092" said:

> > > @"yoni.7015" said:

> > > I don’t think that there is need for an underwater mount.

> >

> > there will be next expansion when we fight the sea dragon... and fight in the jade sea... i could see entire maps being underwater and then we could use a water mount... or some other way to quickly traverse water.

>

> From where do you have this information? If the next expansion will focus on the sea dragon an underwater mount would make sense. But in the current game it does not.

>

>

There is nothing to indicate that we will be having any more underwater content. The expansions and living world seasons have had practically no underwater content, and - apart from recoloured ascended weapons - none of the weapon sets introduced in the last 4 or so years have had underwater weapons indicating that ArenaNet have pretty much given up on underwater content but some people on this forum really want some so this "in the underwater dragon expansion" thing is like a forum myth.

An underwater mount is what the majority of players are asking for and I expect it to be available within the LWS5.

I think Anet should release it in a LWS5 episode with an underwater map to see if players will really like playing underwater content before taking the risk to release a whole new underwater expac which may (or may not) be as sucessful as the previous expansions.

there will HAVE to be an underwater expansion... you cant fight a sea dragon on land.... that would defeat the purpose of it being a sea dragon...

and its a deep sea dragon as well... not just a normal sea dragon but DEEP sea.. so yes i can say pretty much for certain that the next expansion pack will be in the water.... sorry you hate it sooo much that you want to ignore its existence but there is no other way it can be done...

> @"Adrianna.3092" said:

> there will HAVE to be an underwater expansion... you cant fight a sea dragon on land.... that would defeat the purpose of it being a sea dragon...

>

> and its a deep sea dragon as well... not just a normal sea dragon but DEEP sea.. so yes i can say pretty much for certain that the next expansion

aaand you went into nonsens headcanon

> @"Adrianna.3092" said:

> there will HAVE to be an underwater expansion... you cant fight a sea dragon on land.... that would defeat the purpose of it being a sea dragon...

>

> and its a deep sea dragon as well... not just a normal sea dragon but DEEP sea.. so yes i can say pretty much for certain that the next expansion pack will be in the water.... sorry you hate it sooo much that you want to ignore its existence but there is no other way it can be done...

Agree that the DSD will probably be in a fully underwater or mostly underwater themed expac, but there's no reason right now to believe it's the next expac which could be anywhere at this point, could be 1-3 expacs later for all we know atm.

> @"Vayne.8563" said:

> > @"Holgarf.6581" said:

> > Only 6 trillion hours and 25,000 collectable items to find :( It gives Anet more skins to sell too! So much adventure! So fun!

> >

> > (Seriously, I almost died getting the Griffon from complete and utter boredom and the Skyscale is killing me now. I kind of wish I hadn't started with the Skyscale as I already have an aeriel mount. If there was a under water mount, I'd have no choice but to grind that out and then I'll be super dead.

>

> You not liking something doesn't mean it's not fun or adventure for other people. I had no problem with either collection,. except for the time gating of the Skyscale which has now been mostly fixed.

I agree with you. That being said, I kind of wish they would think of something else other than a giant collection.

> @"Holgarf.6581" said:

> > @"Vayne.8563" said:

> > > @"Holgarf.6581" said:

> > > Only 6 trillion hours and 25,000 collectable items to find :( It gives Anet more skins to sell too! So much adventure! So fun!

> > >

> > > (Seriously, I almost died getting the Griffon from complete and utter boredom and the Skyscale is killing me now. I kind of wish I hadn't started with the Skyscale as I already have an aeriel mount. If there was a under water mount, I'd have no choice but to grind that out and then I'll be super dead.

> >

> > You not liking something doesn't mean it's not fun or adventure for other people. I had no problem with either collection,. except for the time gating of the Skyscale which has now been mostly fixed.

>

> I agree with you. That being said, I kind of wish they would think of something else other than a giant collection.

Collections in this game are the quests in other games. We don't have quests. We have events. But if you want to tell a longer story, such as healing sick sky scales, and hatching your eggs and growing one, how would you do it.

The collection idea is fine. It's like a quest. The difference is that there's usually a financial component that doesn't always need to be there. For example, I had no problem with the Caladbolg quest, but it would have worked just as easily or even better as a collection because it would have been less confusing to a lot of people.

> @"zealex.9410" said:

> > @"Holgarf.6581" said:

> > Only 6 trillion hours and 25,000 collectable items to find :( It gives Anet more skins to sell too! So much adventure! So fun!

> >

> > (Seriously, I almost died getting the Griffon from complete and utter boredom and the Skyscale is killing me now. I kind of wish I hadn't started with the Skyscale as I already have an aeriel mount. If there was a under water mount, I'd have no choice but to grind that out and then I'll be super dead.

>

> If its so unfun u can like, not do it. I dont think theres any story mission or piece of content that require you to own one.

Yeah! How dare you complain about anything in the game!

> @"Echostorm.9143" said:

> > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > @"Holgarf.6581" said:

> > > Only 6 trillion hours and 25,000 collectable items to find :( It gives Anet more skins to sell too! So much adventure! So fun!

> > >

> > > (Seriously, I almost died getting the Griffon from complete and utter boredom and the Skyscale is killing me now. I kind of wish I hadn't started with the Skyscale as I already have an aeriel mount. If there was a under water mount, I'd have no choice but to grind that out and then I'll be super dead.

> >

> > If its so unfun u can like, not do it. I dont think theres any story mission or piece of content that require you to own one.

>

> Yeah! How dare you complain about anything in the game!

I mean if they want give consteuctive feedback thats welcommed, blowing somethimg out of proportion womt help his arguement if there even is one.

He doesnt like the style of collections, thats fine i dont like pvp, its not for me but it is for others, me complaining wont dl anything but potentially make the devs change it in a way that ppl who like pvp wont enjoy.